Unity Monster Girl Project [2023-03-19 Aya] [DreamDemon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

napadaanlng

Aug 12, 2021
Is there anyway to make the game of Cle stage with all the rewards unlocked already?
PS: Asking bec. when the countdown timer of the minigame is already 0. The timer will continue to countdown to negative?

1qaz@WSX

Jan 9, 2018
It's strange to me that this game have only ~500 patrons, there are a lot of games with way less content and quality with more supporters. And he gives frequent updates.

Also I'm not going to leak the full game (short in this stage but fun and looks promising) but why is this post not updated? Not even with the free stuff.
I think it gives a bad impression of this project.
All the links here need to be removed as they are all outdated, and replaced with:

Parts:
- is free.
- is free.
Foxy Theme - already leaked in previous page.
Mei Theme - already leaked in previous page.
NewAyaTheme - already leaked in previous page.
Yaku Theme - maybe give him some more grace time before posting here instead of updating all at once?

Full version:
Monster Girl World ver 0.1 - Support him to get it .
(0.1c NON-H) - Is free.

YouTube video/channel
Discord

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Yaku Theme
You're right, I totally forgot this game existed lmao. Here it is. Idk how to contact a mod to put this in the OP tho.

If you guys want the other character's builds then Kemono Party is your place, every build is there minus the "full game" because the dev shares that with Discord.

katarko

May 28, 2021
Amazing animations. Looking forward for more.

Meanwhile could someone tell me where do you find this button (for Aya)? Maybe it's from the older/newer version? Halp.PNG

Last edited:

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
I hope cle gets a small updated some time in the future. Feels different from the current formula he has for the other monster girls in terms of gameplay. also no ahego like the others QQ

Reactions: Mistervd

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
It's strange to me that this game have only ~500 patrons

Also I'm not going to leak the full game
There's your answer. People won't pay unless they have a better idea of what they'll be getting. There hasn't been a proper "free" version even once. Not to mention the project has been taking an eternity.

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
There's your answer. People won't pay unless they have a better idea of what they'll be getting. There hasn't been a proper "free" version even once. Not to mention the project has been taking an eternity.
Unless you mean publishing everything...
Otherwise, I actually have regularly released some of the content for free to let everyone know about this project.
Whenever a new role is completed, one of their reward scenes will become free.:)

I hope cle gets a small updated some time in the future. Feels different from the current formula he has for the other monster girls in terms of gameplay. also no ahego like the others QQ
Cle is special. Her rules of the game are different from others.
Cle will be remade in the future...But I cannot guarantee you how much content will be added to her.
Maybe players can get other reward scenes after passing all the mini games....?
In any case, I already know about it and I am thinking about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: eamanager

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
Unless you mean publishing everything...
Otherwise, I actually have regularly released some of the content for free to let everyone know about this project.
Whenever a new role is completed, one of their reward scenes will become free.:)
Everything you released for free in the past were H-Free versions making them effectively worthless. The last time I asked about it you just shrugged and said you're proud of your work. Then a bunch of bootlickers showed up to kiss up for some reason and acted like we owe you for something.

You're not getting money from the overwhelming majority of us with your current strategy.

spikehat

Aug 27, 2018
Everything you released for free in the past were H-Free versions making them effectively worthless.
You're literally making shit up at this point. If you checked his patreon you can see that he released a bunch of H stuff for free. I only found out about this guy because of the Aya theme and progress has been pretty good so far.

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Everything you released for free in the past were H-Free versions making them effectively worthless. The last time I asked about it you just shrugged and said you're proud of your work. Then a bunch of bootlickers showed up to kiss up for some reason and acted like we owe you for something.

You're not getting money from the overwhelming majority of us with your current strategy.
I think you did misunderstand something...lol
The free full version is non-h. > Yes.
All the free versions I release are non-h. > No.
The full version is a combination of rewards that I have released in the past, and add "platform game system".
This is why the full version of the free version I mainly want to show the platform game system.

In fact, you have been able to get more than 90% of the content here.
Someone has even provided Yaku's Theme above, although they are illegal.
(Do you want game developers to help you count which resource on the pirate website you missed?)
Unfortunately, the number of sponsors has not increased as you said.

In addition, I did not make this project with "want to make money".
So I will not be coerced by money...to do something special to make more money.
I think about how to make the game more fun, not about how to have more sponsors. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dejarie

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
So I will not be coerced by money...to do something special to make more money.
I think about how to make the game more fun, not about how to have more sponsors. :)
That makes no sense, if money was not a factor you'd be releasing it, and getting more feedback.

Anything free has been months behind last I checked, so I stopped checking. And anything available was not provided by you. I gave you constructive criticism, if you want to act like that, go ahead. Most of us lost interest long ago anyway.

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
That makes no sense, if money was not a factor you'd be releasing it, and getting more feedback.

Anything free has been months behind last I checked, so I stopped checking. And anything available was not provided by you. I gave you constructive criticism, if you want to act like that, go ahead. Most of us lost interest long ago anyway.
Make games to make money.
Make money for making games.
If you understand the difference, you will know what I want to express.
And...in fact, there is no need for a lot of feedback at "this stage".

No one knows the content, so no one sponsors it.
But this only because the latest rewards are not posted here. (At that time there is already a lot of content here)
There is enough content, but because it was not posted by me, it is still not helpful.
hmmm...I don't understand what you mean more and more...:confused:

Anyway...I think instead of taking the time to figure this out, it's worth thinking about how to make the game more interesting.
I know you have lost interest, and you never went to my patreon at all.
I believe you will not have the patience to wait even if you are willing to sponsor.
After all, it is still growing and needs time to "wait".
You can assume that this project does not exist.
And thanks, This is exactly what I need.:)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes