Unity Monster Girl Project [2023-03-19 Aya] [DreamDemon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

vergil5

Jul 17, 2018
Make games to make money.
Make money for making games.
If you understand the difference, you will know what I want to express.
And...in fact, there is no need for a lot of feedback at "this stage".

No one knows the content, so no one sponsors it.
But this only because the latest rewards are not posted here. (At that time there is already a lot of content here)
There is enough content, but because it was not posted by me, it is still not helpful.
hmmm...I don't understand what you mean more and more...:confused:

Anyway...I think instead of taking the time to figure this out, it's worth thinking about how to make the game more interesting.
I know you have lost interest, and you never went to my patreon at all.
I believe you will not have the patience to wait even if you are willing to sponsor.
After all, it is still growing and needs time to "wait".
You can assume that this project does not exist.
And thanks, This is exactly what I need.:)
Damn, you destroyed him.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
why not make it for free..

sure you spend a lot on time developing, coding and modeling it. heck if I know how to do stuffs like that I make it for my free time and still enjoy it. why, because passion. also take constructive criticism because it will be crap but it will improve the skill set you doing. Passion and different perspective.

and its not in the 90s that if no one knows it no sponsor, communication today is more vast than you think.. if they like it they will spread it like virus and some of them will sponsor and support you even if you want it or not.

and the statement you said about make games make money, its only applicable if your game is finish as a whole then sell it not DLC all the content since the first day.
more I see it it similar to online games nowadays just putting extended content and expansion so they can milk people for it as long as it can.. just like what happen to ragnarok they milk'ed people to the very end. so you make games to milk'ed people. Its the same meaning but if you look closely at it, its worst .. gonna follow the business trend to stay relevant and exploit it right?

But I guess your one of the blockhead people that dont take criticism to improve, believe what they want, wont understand that they dont want to understand, high self pride and treat game is a business.. games priority is enjoyment and satisfaction but I guess its not priority for the business minded.

lets just hope you finish the game before what 7+ years? like some infamous game developer here hehe. in all those years the game developer said its 30% done? or new content is still 30% done? that person is getting paid but wont deliver.. since you want the business part, you deliver you get paid but the problem is you want to get paid but work is still half done

Reactions: BaasB and Mistervd

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
why not make it for free..

sure you spend a lot on time developing, coding and modeling it. heck if I know how to do stuffs like that I make it for my free time and still enjoy it. why, because passion. also take constructive criticism because it will be crap but it will improve the skill set you doing. Passion and different perspective.

and its not in the 90s that if no one knows it no sponsor, communication today is more vast than you think.. if they like it they will spread it like virus and some of them will sponsor and support you even if you want it or not.

and the statement you said about make games make money, its only applicable if your game is finish as a whole then sell it not DLC all the content since the first day.
more I see it it similar to online games nowadays just putting extended content and expansion so they can milk people for it as long as it can.. just like what happen to ragnarok they milk'ed people to the very end. so you make games to milk'ed people. Its the same meaning but if you look closely at it, its worst .. gonna follow the business trend to stay relevant and exploit it right?

But I guess your one of the blockhead people that dont take criticism to improve, believe what they want, wont understand that they dont want to understand, high self pride and treat game is a business.. games priority is enjoyment and satisfaction but I guess its not priority for the business minded.

lets just hope you finish the game before what 7+ years? like some infamous game developer here hehe. in all those years the game developer said its 30% done? or new content is still 30% done? that person is getting paid but wont deliver.. since you want the business part, you deliver you get paid but the problem is you want to get paid but work is still half done
You mentioned an important point, I have always prevented people from thinking that I am sucking blood :)
It's been three years since I started making, and I have been showing my sincerity.
I have shown my kindness since I first came here.
I don't even care about my rights being violated, but think for the people who sponsor me.
My first message here is just "hope" reserve early access for them.
And I even teach sponsors how to not overpay.
But this is subjective...if you can't feel it, you would think that I just want to lie to everyone's money.

I can only say that I am disappointed.
Obviously, you don’t understand my project at all, so you use online game as a metaphor.
You came to this conclusion hastily because most of the patreon ecology is like this.
I think you don’t even know that you only need to pay "once" to get the full version and subsequent updates.
All the efforts I have made never seem to happen in your narrative, just because you never entered my patreon or development-log.
How can I not be frustrated when I think that I am making games for this kind of person?

why not make it for free?

Because the time has not yet come.
When this project was born, this goal already existed.
But I don't think you will pay attention to this goal or my project.
You only care about why there is no latest pirated content here?

Last edited:

Elemdel

Sep 25, 2018
You mentioned an important point, I have always prevented people from thinking that I am sucking blood :)
It's been three years since I started making, and I have been showing my sincerity.
I don't even care about my rights being violated, but think for the people who sponsor me.
But this is subjective...if you can't feel it, you would think that I just want to lie to everyone's money.

Obviously, you don’t understand my project at all, so you use online game as a metaphor.
You came to this conclusion hastily because most of the patreon ecology is like this.
I think you don’t even know that you only need to pay "once" to get the full version and subsequent updates.
All the efforts I have made never seem to happen in your narrative, just because you never entered my patreon or development-log.
How can I not be frustrated when I think that I am making games for this kind of person?

Well i think you're one of the few one i know that stay here don't complain about your stuff getting leaked but actually enjoy all kind of comment you see there. Even if we didn't paid for most of us a cents for your project. So that is truly showing for me at least that you don't care really "care" about the money ( Well you still need it for keeping up the good work but that's another subject ) But really caring about the stuff you are making. And from what i'm saying you are the most honest one for the content you are making. I didn't even seen you in a way and thinking he's slacking on purpose. Honestly you are bringing a lot of content quickly for the good quality you're bringing, there were in this thread some negative comment but they were in a way good to hear you know. But well some of the above post were just like you were entending to say just because he lost interest maybe or just to insult in a way without much care behind their words, so i understand that this kind of comments is disapointing. So well..... The fact that you even responded to that. Hat's off men. But well keep up the good work man. Oh and i'm sorry if my english is crap maybe ? that's not my native tongue ^^' but i thinkyou will understand it or well i hope. That's all i wanted to say. Elemdel out

frost1337

Jan 15, 2020

Outch this kinda hurts my hearth to see how you get treated so hard... I can understand that Frustration but i hope you keep true to yourself, you do a amazing job and you are a rare sight of a honest person, hard respect here! From my Point of view, people pirating most stuff dont even realy have the right to complain abouth "money" stuff or "milking" cuz aren´t we grabbing your hardwork for free? Some things arent aviable in some countries so pirating is the only option (at least for me) thought if somthing realy is good and i got the oppertunity to contribute support / buy it legaly, i will always do so gladly. Sure not everyone see´s it that way i guess? But we all should still keep in mind, developing a game does cost money, time and hard work.

No matter who developes the game, the real greed for me starts when it is obvioulsy lazyness of updating and cashgrabbing by multiply excuses for several months. Sometimes people are in a downphase, or development break out of RL stuff, or health problems. It happens. But i think of it the same way Working is like in my country, i still get payed even if sick or get knocked out do to a big injury. So whats the big difference? except you can cancle the support on sites like patreon? This guy here defently is neither cashgreedy or lazy. He is even so tollerant over his work beeing pirated and watches out for feedback from those taking his work "for free" without crying abouth it, actually i think he enjoys seeing some feedback and ways to improve.

I just hope you keep your friendly and hardworking personality dreamdemon (by the way all the above are my point of view, i dont speak for other persons, it´s mine and only mine oppinion so dont missunderstand the above as act for other´s, just want to be sure to mention)

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
Just reading all the stuff above.
I think creators have his every right to choose the game free or not.
Just because we used to get free and pirated stuff here doesn't making it become "right" or "normal".
Well im pirates too. But if creator say it in front that he doesnt want the game to be pirated, then i will oblige ofc.
Thats the least i can do.

You cant expect people to work only for passion, no.
Just try it, and you wont be able to eat. Thats the harsh realities of life.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Just reading all the stuff above.
I think creators have his every right to choose the game free or not.
Just because we used to get free and pirated stuff here doesn't making it become "right" or "normal".
Well im pirates too. But if creator say it in front that he doesnt want the game to be pirated, then i will oblige ofc.
Thats the least i can do.

You cant expect people to work only for passion, no.
Just try it, and you wont be able to eat. Thats the harsh realities of life.
Thanks? I mean I think everyone knows that.

Reactions: Mistervd

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
That makes no sense, if money was not a factor you'd be releasing it, and getting more feedback.

Anything free has been months behind last I checked, so I stopped checking. And anything available was not provided by you. I gave you constructive criticism, if you want to act like that, go ahead. Most of us lost interest long ago anyway.
Don't include us in your temper tantrum. There is a huge majority of us who are still in this project supporting the amazing work Dream does for us. Life is not free buddy.

Here's a bridge
1642011000030.png
Now get over it.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
upload the game for us to play/.
If people want to upload it, be it via Pms (private messages), on the thread, or at all, they'll do it. If they don't they don't. A lot of times people don't upload a creators work, especially when they're actively in the thread as a way to support the creator so they aren't too strapped for cash for said month/s.

That said, making a game takes time and *gasp you wouldn't believe it money. It could be art assets that are custom made, paying for a premade asset in some store, paying someone to draw art/animate something for you, etc. , and the most important one of all that most people seem to forget about, LIFE EXPENSES.

The reason a lot of these game updates are so far and in between is because the person behind it, is usually developing it by themselves aka one person. That's alot of time to do something yourself. It seems too many people forget that the person/people making these games are people themselves and have lives outside of said making of game. All they seem to care about is when is the game coming out, it's really dehumanizing and really scummy.

Sure, I don't know game creators either, but I've interacted with a few at times, and they seem like really cool people. Yes there's also cases of people milking their subscription service for that game, but at the same time, it's also not fair to judge the group as a whole.

Alot of times these people are working a job alongside making the game, then sometimes they get enough money that they don't have to worry about that and can quit their job, and make the game as their job, but the thing is they need sustainable income as well to pay the bills in their house, feed themselves, and medical stuff.

Reactions: MeLovely Games
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes