Unity Monster Girl Project [2023-03-19 Aya] [DreamDemon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
away from quarrels, I come to you in great need. I can't reach the standing position (in the pic), since the button in top mid (second pic) doesn't show for me. Any idea how to get it ?
NewAya:
Reward scene: 1 scene + 1 crazy scene
Theme's reward scene: 2 scenes + 2 crazy scenes

That button to switch scenes was added in Theme.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BONGOOO

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
what you mean with "Theme" there is nothing new in downloads about Aya
NewAya Theme: It already contains Reward+Defeated+Heal
After I've made several individual scenes, I'll assemble them.
"Theme" is a collection of scenes.

In addition, the full version of the game is composed of 7 character themes.
Using this method kept me away from bite off more than one can chew :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BONGOOO

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
NewAya Theme: It already contains Reward+Defeated+Heal
After I've made several individual scenes, I'll assemble them.
"Theme" is a collection of scenes.

In addition, the full version of the game is composed of 7 character themes.
Using this method kept me away from bite off more than one can chew :)
but this new scenes of Aya (crazy scenes) are ready to download and play or not yet?

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
that's strange, because that's what I did, 3 "little stars" appeared under the orgasm bar of both but there was no possibility to change to the crazy scenes.
That is not a counter.
Make the "girl" orgasm 3 times.
Girls will orgasm only when the red gauge is full.

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
yes indeed, the red gauge is full and then it suddenly empties during orgasm, I've done it more than 3 times and nothing.
The counter will be reset after you leave the scene.
Normally, after you enter the reward scene, let the girl orgasm 3 times and wait for a while to automatically enter the crazy scene.

hmmm...I was able to get into the crazy scene with either the latest version or the one downloaded here.
So I don't know where the problem is.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Normally, after you enter the reward scene, let the girl orgasm 3 times and wait for a while to automatically enter the crazy scene.

hmmm...I was able to get into the crazy scene with either the latest version or the one downloaded here.
I guess what I could do is re-download it, maybe it didn't download properly and that part of the content got blocked? I'll let you know shortly.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020

I just downloaded the link to Aya's reward scene, tried it and nothing. The scene that BONGOOO shows in the second image does not exist.

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
I just downloaded the link to Aya's reward scene, tried it and nothing. The scene that BONGOOO shows in the second image does not exist.
That is scene 2 belonging to Theme.
The crazy scene is the same as the original pose.
But Aya will be in a trance state and the red gauge will always be full.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
That is scene 2 belonging to Theme.
The crazy scene is the same as the original pose.
But Aya will be in a trance state and the red gauge will always be full.
ooooh I get it, haha. Of course, we were confused between the two of us, I was referring to that second scene BONGOOO was talking about, but that part will come in the next update.

BearGhost19

Oct 27, 2019
Trying to open this on an M1 Mac I get an error saying "You do not have permission to open the application 'scene01'." Guessing this isn't compatible on M1 Macs?

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Trying to open this on an M1 Mac I get an error saying "You do not have permission to open the application 'scene01'." Guessing this isn't compatible on M1 Macs?
"Big Sur mac update prevents certain unidentified developers from opening files"
"Had to access terminal and bypass this"

I think Mac is very strict about unknown programs.
I had several Mac users who also had this problem, but they all fixed it in the end.
I don't use a Mac, so I can't solve this for you, I can only convey what they said when they solved it.

BearGhost19

Oct 27, 2019
"Big Sur mac update prevents certain unidentified developers from opening files"
"Had to access terminal and bypass this"

I think Mac is very strict about unknown programs.
I had several Mac users who also had this problem, but they all fixed it in the end.
I don't use a Mac, so I can't solve this for you, I can only convey what they said when they solved it.
I was able to fix this thankfully. I did some searching on the site here and found this thread that fixed the issues for me. All's good.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes