Unity Monster Girl Project [2023-03-19 Aya] [DreamDemon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
001.jpg

I will not be able to provide rewards in the next few months.
Because I am starting to make a full version of the game.

Yes, it will be assembled into a complete game, no longer a scattered archive of sex scenes. :)
This is a big project, so I can't make another bonus scene in the near future.
Next time, VIPs will get the first version of the complete game. ver 0.1001

A true platform game!

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
When is the next update dropping?
December or January
This is a very heavy workload period.

I have to make all levels to make it look like a full game.
In the past, I only needed to focus on making character levels.
Now, I must start planning from the title.
Where to let the player go, what animation to guide the story, where to modify the operation settings... etc.
And there are more mobs in platform games... it takes a lot of time to make them :S

kradlum

Jul 29, 2019
December or January
This is a very heavy workload period.

I have to make all levels to make it look like a full game.
In the past, I only needed to focus on making character levels.
Now, I must start planning from the title.
Where to let the player go, what animation to guide the story, where to modify the operation settings... etc.
And there are more mobs in platform games... it takes a lot of time to make them :S
are you solo developing your game?

megacipher

Oct 5, 2018
Hey! Is there a way to reset a Cle game back to the boss fight if I already lost to her? For now the game loads me straight to the menu and I can't find a way to replay the boss fight. Thanks!

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
wow. how many years have you been working on this? the game aesthetic youve been posting recently has made me interested. I might pledge once the game comes out. Very nice progress!
I started this project two years ago.
And I have been learning related technologies for a long time.

Hey! Is there a way to reset a Cle game back to the boss fight if I already lost to her? For now the game loads me straight to the menu and I can't find a way to replay the boss fight. Thanks!
Save is here:
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\DreamDemon

Or the Exit function appears after you clear 3 mini games

megacipher

Oct 5, 2018
I started this project two years ago.
And I have been learning related technologies for a long time.

Save is here:
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\DreamDemon

Or the Exit function appears after you clear 3 mini games
Thank you kind sir

Yekul

May 13, 2018
I've been keeping an eye on this since Aya and the anubis type kemonomimi (forgot her name) and now you've got my full attention.
I'm currently learning to program stuff with Java, C# and soon Python as well as Unity and Maya for 3D modelling and I can tell you're doing a fantastic job doing this all on your own. I hope in the future i'll be able to do stuff like this too, please keep this up, solo projects like this inspire me a lot to keep learning hard.

Reactions: ZennyStar

Nubbin

Feb 8, 2020
I didn't really follow the development of this as the thread kept saying it was last updated ages ago, but I see that the dev still seems to pump out content, so I'd like to ask: Is the collection of different scenes all there is cuurrently in terms of playable (loosely defining what passes as playable here) content or is there also a bigger, coherent version around? It seems really promising, especially since we can now pretty much abandon the last hope we had for redamz.

Dejarie

Jul 17, 2017
I didn't really follow the development of this as the thread kept saying it was last updated ages ago, but I see that the dev still seems to pump out content, so I'd like to ask: Is the collection of different scenes all there is cuurrently in terms of playable (loosely defining what passes as playable here) content or is there also a bigger, coherent version around? It seems really promising, especially since we can now pretty much abandon the last hope we had for redamz.
It looks like the larger collected version is coming out very soon in it's first iteration, I think he said end of the month he plans to release it.

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
It looks like the larger collected version is coming out very soon in it's first iteration, I think he said end of the month he plans to release it.

I am not sure whether it is appropriate to call it "collected version" :unsure:
Currently, only Aya's Theme is included, and no other characters theme are included.
Because Aya is a novice guide, she will be the first to receive players.
(Of course...other characters will gradually join in

And this will be the first step in the full version of the game.
After all, so far I have only made themes for BOSS.
And this time there will be a world where players can explore, then meet BOSS and enter their theme.

p.s.
Mobs have sex attacks (when love on their head), but I can’t show them on youtube...lol

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I really like the concept here. I'm so tired of the breeding season clones, animation viewers, and shitty VNs. This is pretty refreshing for the monster girl genre. Looks like some decent combat/gameplay.

I am worried about there only being one person working on the project though. That tends to not end so well as more features are added and updates get further and further apart. Maybe if the goals of the game are reasonable it will be okay.

Last edited:

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
I am worried about there only being one person working on the project though. That tends to not end so well as more features are added and updates get further and further apart. Maybe if the goals of the game are reasonable it will be okay.
I know what I want from start to finish. (y)
In fact, regardless of the number of personnel... there are reasons to worry.
(Some internal disputes among developers can also ruin the game

When my project started, only I knew that I wanted to make a platform game.
Even if I only make the reward scene of the character.
Who knew that Cle Battle’s system was for today?
Who knows that the sex system of Foxy mini games will be used in Mobs' sex attacks?
Me, I clearly planned all...lol
I also know where my limits are, so I will not zoom in on the target infinitely.

From the beginning of the project, my goals were clear:
01.JPG

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes