karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
On configure you can change from Windowed to Fullscreen. Alt and Enter works too.
Did you read what I said? "This isn't something I want to play on full screen."
The reason I don't want to play on full screen is because I can't alt+tab to my browser if someone comes into my room during an H-scene, also the full screen mode re-sizes my browser to something like 500x500.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Did you read what I said? "This isn't something I want to play on full screen."
The reason I don't want to play on full screen is because I can't alt+tab to my browser if someone comes into my room during an H-scene, also the full screen mode re-sizes my browser to something like 500x500.
Then just press the buttons again. If it doesn't work then try to find any configuration file then find the windows size.

How hard can it be?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Sorry if I'm asking a question that may have been answered but my game said it was Part 1 and 2 but it didn't load the next game from part 1. What should I do? In the New Game +.

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
Sorry if I'm asking a question that may have been answered but my game said it was Part 1 and 2 but it didn't load the next game from part 1. What should I do? In the New Game +.
you need to download the original game and apply the NG+ patch on top of it.
Normally, with a new game you'll get a choice part 1 or part 3 demo.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
haveing problems saveing the game anyone know how to fix this when ever i try to save i get error message and wired symbols tough running it with jap emi would fix it but nah if anyone know how to fix it i would be thankfull hope who ever reads this have a good day :)

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
haveing problems saveing the game anyone know how to fix this when ever i try to save i get error message and wired symbols tough running it with jap emi would fix it but nah if anyone know how to fix it i would be thankfull hope who ever reads this have a good day :)
Did you read what OP said about saves?

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
did they really need to add the pedo mermaid part :FacePalm:

also, in the underwater arc, the monster girls got way more body-horror-y (and i didn't think that was possible)

Last edited:
Reactions: bwardyunbip
4.70 star(s) 56 Votes