ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
i really wish there was a way you could back out of the skills menu. there have been more than a couple times where i clicked on it and realized i didn't have any SP, so my only option was to use edging and automatically lose :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
they made gnome basically a requirement :cautious: . i gotta say, this isn't very RPGish. usually, you have multiple options in regards to countering/dealing with enemy attacks, but this has to be one of the few games i've played where that's literally just not an option. so many enemies (especially approaching the end game) have binding moves that autokill you if you don't have gnome! (imo, just as annoying as the enemies with whole party petrification in ffx.) what the hell is the point of having other spirits if you can't use them without dying lmao

Reactions: bwardyunbip

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
it seems like they had like 5 different artists working on this game, the style whiplash is pretty crazy. they're all quite talented at body horror type stuff tho

Reactions: bwardyunbip
Nov 22, 2020
they made gnome basically a requirement :cautious: . i gotta say, this isn't very RPGish. usually, you have multiple options in regards to countering/dealing with enemy attacks, but this has to be one of the few games i've played where that's literally just not an option. so many enemies (especially approaching the end game) have binding moves that autokill you if you don't have gnome! (imo, just as annoying as the enemies with whole party petrification in ffx.) what the hell is the point of having other spirits if you can't use them without dying lmao
im more annoyed Luka got no true hands or angel strength man should be able to cold clock some monsters

• Haha
Reactions: ur other dad

maynardnine

Aug 4, 2019
Hello, im just confirming, is the file not a virus? i want to play this game, but virustotal shows it as malware, not sure if its a flase positive though

aum24

Jul 19, 2021
someone have full monwiki save? i don't want to replay game again because the game it to long and i was defeat a little time

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
eyo quick question can anyone explain what msq paradox is? cuz i'm confus about it
That's not an easy question to answer, but you can think of it as an alternate universe where Luka's dream of unifying monsters and humans was already accomplished before he went on his journey.

Iirc, for reasons unknown, a shrunken Ilias (implied to be "our" Ilias from this game's timeline) is the one that gets her ass beat and found by Luka instead of Alice and she ropes Luka into helping her try to figure out why this timeline is so different. Time travel/dimensional rifts in space fuckery ensues.

4.70 star(s) 56 Votes