Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Are you answering or are you just being a prick?
Bro, have you never used the search function in the 2 and a half years you've been on here? There's literally a "Search titles only" check box and shows up when you type in "paradox" into the search bar on latest updates. It even shows up on Google if you type "f95 paradox". There's literally no reason for you to not be able to find it.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Bro, have you never used the search function in the 2 and a half years you've been on here? There's literally a "Search titles only" check box and shows up when you type in "paradox" into the search bar on latest updates. It even shows up on Google if you type "f95 paradox". There's literally no reason for you to not be able to find it.
There is no reason to be mean, just ask yourself - What would Luka do?

joopdoop123

Jul 31, 2019
Is there any way of avoiding the H scene with Alice when you get to the first city or is that one forced on you no matter what?

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
What is different between this overhaul and the original?
Probably improved images and less bugs
I didnt test it yet
No, it is actually a sequel! Like in the name, a sort of NEW GAME PLUS that happens after the events of the original trilogy.
To enjoy it you must absolutly finish the original game, else you will miss on the enjoyement.

To make it simple, the hero luka goes back to the past but he retains his memories and powers he had at the end of the story.
This opens news choices, news romances and a lot of "whut the hull" moments!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
No, it is actually a sequel! Like in the name, a sort of NEW GAME PLUS that happens after the events of the original trilogy.
To enjoy it you must absolutly finish the original game, else you will miss on the enjoyement.

To make it simple, the hero luka goes back to the past but he retains his memories and powers he had at the end of the story.
that sounds hilarious. He is probably one shotting every monster girl he encounters.

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
that sounds hilarious. He is probably one shotting every monster girl he encounters.
Haha,I don't what to spoil you. Let's just say in a sense he is, but story wise it is done right!
I think you'll enjoy it!

That said, I whish Ecstasy (the creator) would promote his NG+ mod on F95, I mean this could help him work on his creation. And franckly I believe this could work very well.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017

I didnt explain correctly. When I said an overhaul it was an overhaul of the older update of NG+ not the original mgq

Reactions: lordtoto

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Haha,I don't what to spoil you. Let's just say in a sense he is, but story wise it is done right!
I think you'll enjoy it!

That said, I whish Ecstasy (the creator) would promote his NG+ mod on F95, I mean this could help him work on his creation. And franckly I believe this could work very well.
And if you really want a surprise, USE EDGING AGAINST GRAMBERIA! You will have a blast

• Thinking Face

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

This sounds like a lot of fun. I will definitely be playing this after finishing the first go around. I am currently in the middle of ch 3 so far. All I can say is, Holy Fuck, I can fix her. :eek:

And if you really want a surprise, USE EDGING AGAINST GRAMBERIA! You will have a blast
I will be sure to give that a try. I do like Gramberia after all:love:

Reactions: lordtoto

jacoblolz

Jul 21, 2017
LoveHurts give me back my beer!!!!!
Here complete saves list from each time game asked me to create save (so its from before battle, after battle, before any choice and in a middle of a wall of text).
It allows to skip any battle, since them are...not very interesting most of a times.
There are around 550 saves in total, so there are around 230 unique battles with enemies.
Hardest part was to catch a moment when to release Ctrl when game suggests to make a save, to not skip it.
Little instruction how to use it is inside archive.

you my hero big bro

4.70 star(s) 56 Votes