johndoe2

Jul 29, 2018
My personal save file, around 100% monsterpedia for all parts. It's possible it won't work because i have the game from an another source but worth giving a try.
Sorry, how does this save work. I tried just putting it in the save folder and the game doesnt register it

Dudebro1337

Jul 31, 2019
Certified hood classic. The vore toggle makes it a lot easier to get through since it's not my cup of tea and the story is actually pretty good if a little cliche at times. Alice is best girl, but she's got some real competition.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Certified hood classic. The vore toggle makes it a lot easier to get through since it's not my cup of tea and the story is actually pretty good if a little cliche at times. Alice is best girl, but she's got some real competition.
I am only toward the beginning on chapter 2 of the VN but so far I'm really liking Ilias. Some of the things she says in her evaluations make me smile. Alice is growing on me slowly though. I used to hate the snek girl but now she seems like someone I would want to have for a friend... And maybe a pillow.

Did you touch fluffy tail?
Touching fluffy tail is a must!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I am curious if there is as well, but it seems most people would rather mass facepalm than actually reply. Doesn't exactly awnser any questions, just shows people love to kink shame (which is aparently against f95 rules, idk where).
I sure hope not, I getting seeing MC get dominately topped but scat, gas, guro and the like are way too far. I'm pretty sure Ilias wouldn't even approve of those things being done to the monmusu in this game.

R5IH8

Aug 10, 2017
I am curious if there is as well, but it seems most people would rather mass facepalm than actually reply. Doesn't exactly awnser any questions, just shows people love to kink shame (which is aparently against f95 rules, idk where).
i see here are facesitting and piss fetish, are here face farts too? if yes, in wich game of the 3?
There are scenes with facesitting scattered around the game, as for piss fetish scenes, I just finished the game but i didn't see any, same for face fart.

4.70 star(s) 56 Votes