kimzie

Dec 13, 2020
Hello. I tried to patch MGQ 2.41 with cheese but there's an error showing up. Is there any updated cheese version? Thanks.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Hello. I tried to patch MGQ 2.41 with cheese but there's an error showing up. Is there any updated cheese version? Thanks.
Make sure you tried to patch Paradox and not the original game, which this thread is for.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Does anyone know how to fix the text spacing? All the text in the dialogue box are squished closely together where you can read it but I have to guess most of them. it look like this: "How are you today" -Normal "Hw ar ou Tdy" - In my dialogue boxes. Playing on Mac BTW

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Links dead.
Mate i don't know what u are smoking but just tried all links are working
Except NOPY & TRANSFER.

If you wont a different d/load link submit a ticket and ask a uploader for it.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
So jeah never played a better game, would be great to get something like this again, countless storys great art funny and sexy. Crazy scary... was the first adult game i played... still think we need more monstergirls

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Tromboener

Jul 27, 2020
Aight so, I'm headed to the safra ruins, but I'm "underleveled" by one level, even though I haven't skipped a damn thing. Wha happun?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Is there any reason to "see" every atack from enemies outside of filling up the "catalog"? Is there a reason to even fill it? Is there some different endings in this game? (not counting game over ones, obviously)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
AFAIK no. Thats for hardcore 'all achievements' gamers and overly cultured mans.
This is so true. I plan of experiencing every flavor of monmusu ravishment the MGQ universe has to offer :love:

I'm quite curious, where this game take all those backgrounds from? Or the dev made/requested those for this game specifically?
They look vaguely familliar to me, imo I think they are stock images or come as part of the VN making software used to make the game.

Reactions: Vizer007
4.70 star(s) 57 Votes