Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
None.
Only difference that if you/she use most powerful attack pot will disintegrates instead of flying away.
That is what I thought but I wanted to be sure I wasn't missing out on any stat buffs or missable scenes. I love MGQ and I want to consume every morsel of it's kinky yet wholesome goodness (Just like the monster girls and Luka XD).

BearGhost19

Oct 27, 2019
Just got this up and running on a Mac using Wine, but pretty much all the text is squished like this. Anyone else have this issue?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I always keep coming back to this thread from nowhere, i have to play this game and the sequel. but just thinking of 50 hours...
This game serie looks soo good...
Despite knowing better I looked.

So far I am on the verge of finishing chapter 1 but I can confidently say this is a game worth investing the 50 hours.

Reactions: magrao121

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
Has anyone had an issue where the monsterpedia doesn't update for certain characters like the optional fairy fight before sylph? I have went back to fight them and the game won't give me their entry.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
LoveHurts give me back my beer!!!!!
Here complete saves list from each time game asked me to create save (so its from before battle, after battle, before any choice and in a middle of a wall of text).
It allows to skip any battle, since them are...not very interesting most of a times.
There are around 550 saves in total, so there are around 230 unique battles with enemies.
Hardest part was to catch a moment when to release Ctrl when game suggests to make a save, to not skip it.
Little instruction how to use it is inside archive.

Dec 12, 2021
Anyone know which of the download options are still working? And if multiple are, which ones will give me the LEAST amount of mindless runaround to download this?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Here complete saves list from each time game asked me to create save (so its from before battle, after battle, before any choice and in a middle of a wall of text).
It allows to skip any battle, since them are...not very interesting most of a times.
There are around 550 saves in total, so there are around 230 unique battles with enemies.
Hardest part was to catch a moment when to release Ctrl when game suggests to make a save, to not skip it.

I plan to play this legit because I want to see all the monster girls, even the ones I would normally skip over. One thing about MGQ is that it's a game that broadens my horizons by getting me to consume content that I would normally never click on.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

zusoz

Jan 22, 2019
uploadhaven shows "404 not found" error ,racaty and gofile have low speed, transfer is down.....
I'd appreciate it if there will be a re-upload in upload centers like mentioned above: mega or pixeldrain

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
uploadhaven shows "404 not found" error ,racaty and gofile have low speed, transfer is down.....
I'd appreciate it if there will be a re-upload in upload centers like mentioned above: mega or pixeldrain
Report the OP and let them know whats up and a mod will get it fixed.

Reactions: zusoz
Aug 22, 2021
For those that are unware, there is a remastered version of the trilogy that upscales the game to larger resolutions, fixes many bugs, and adds endgame content. This is not the rpgmaker fan remake that already exists on f95zone, but is a complete port of the original game.

The saves are also supposedly compatible from the original version, but I couldn't get that to work personally. At least your monsterpedia progress does appear to carry over if you copy the saves.

Here is the link I used for it, we should probably get this added to the OP for this thread:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
For those that are unware, there is a remastered version of the trilogy that upscales the game to larger resolutions, fixes many bugs, and adds endgame content. This is not the rpgmaker fan remake that already exists on f95zone, but is a complete port of the original game.

The saves are also supposedly compatible from the original version, but I couldn't get that to work personally. At least your monsterpedia progress does appear to carry over if you copy the saves.

Here is the link I used for it, we should probably get this added to the OP for this thread:
As someone currently playing through the origional trillogy this something I definitely want to try. Not to mention I just filled up my last save slot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020

Remake on same engine?

Firerandy

Apr 18, 2019

Thanks for this, my game got bugged and I was able to skip the battle entirely using the saves.

4.70 star(s) 56 Votes