Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If you ask for help/advice after losing so many times(I forget the exact number), you get a special game over where Ilias has her own way with you.
Oh wow... Well at least she has her way with her (Now former) hero. What happens after that game over, does the counter reset until you "Trouble thy goddess" for 50 more evaluations?

Just looked it up. 50 evaluations after battle will result in her scene.
Thank you for looking this up. I am on way fewer evaluations than that but I was worried sick *Best Girl would forsake me.

*I have only played until beating the Kraken but she seems like best girl material so far... Yet the lack of an Ilias pillow when there's an Alice one on Ebay is kinda sus.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
yeah it sucks. i just reformatted completely and have to re-snatch a bunch of stuffs, including this, and the inconsistent links are killing my impetus.
That bites. I did the same thing last month. I guess we are going to have to do what Young Sheldon does and start implementing our own Backup Thursday.

arkofseven

Jan 28, 2021
Do I still need the patch or is the download from the first post good to go?
There's this text about saving on proper occasions so I'm not sure if it's patched already.

documei

Jul 13, 2019
My personal save file, around 100% monsterpedia for all parts. It's possible it won't work because i have the game from an another source but worth giving a try.
This is where the 100% save is if anyone is too lazy to search...
click on the message source and you will be sent to the post.

Reactions: Zvectar

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I am at the camping scene where we play as Alice fighting the food. What difference (If any) does our choice of attack have?

4.70 star(s) 56 Votes