yesz

Jul 11, 2019
hey everyone, im writing an essay about luka, currently at the introduction. does anyone know when the third chapter was translated?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
hey everyone, im writing an essay about luka, currently at the introduction. does anyone know when the third chapter was translated?
I don't remember if Dargoth also worked on translating the game, but Rogue released his fan translation around 2013.

Reactions: yesz

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Are every one of the H scenes in this loss based? It kinda sucks there are no H scenes that don't require losing in battle.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Are every one of the H scenes in this loss based? It kinda sucks there are no H scenes that don't require losing in battle.
There are a few scenes that aren't loss based:
  • Most Alice scenes (save for one at the end of chapter 2)
  • A mermaid blowjob
  • 4 spirits sex scenes in chapter 3
Everything else requires losing. If you're playing on Hard you will certainly lose, repeatedly. But not necessarily against the monster girls you want to lose against...

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
There are a few scenes that aren't loss based:
  • Most Alice scenes (save for one at the end of chapter 2)
  • A mermaid blowjob
  • 4 spirits sex scenes in chapter 3
Everything else requires losing. If you're playing on Hard you will certainly lose, repeatedly. But not necessarily against the monster girls you want to lose against...
Touch Fluffy Tail is also another non-battle scene, but it's effectively a game over.

I'm not sure how sex without losing is going to work, because the game is more or less a kinetic novel. Luka canonically has to get with Alice, and Alice, for plot-related reasons needs Luka to stay focused. I kinda appreciate that the game isn't bogged down by them, if I'm honest. They're text-heavy and mostly recycle the same ideas between copious amount of redundant text and sound effects.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
hey everyone, ive written my essay on luka for a school unit. it goes into sources of anxiety, his response with defense mechanisms, and whether or not they are a positive or reaction or not.

have a read if you are interested in psychology

4.70 star(s) 56 Votes