Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
hey everyone, ive written my essay on luka for a school unit. it goes into sources of anxiety, his response with defense mechanisms, and whether or not they are a positive or reaction or not.

have a read if you are interested in psychology
I will be sure to give this a read. How is this essay in terms of spoilers tho?

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
I will be sure to give this a read. How is this essay in terms of spoilers tho?
spoilers for a chapter 2 area arc (plansect village), the character's father's affiliation with a certain organisation. also spoils some character development for the main character.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
spoilers for a chapter 2 area arc (plansect village), the character's father's affiliation with a certain organisation. also spoils some character development for the main character.
These sound like important plot points. I think I will save this to read after fully completing the game.

Reactions: yesz

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Epic story and love the combat system!! Love the different battle states like serene mode, wind, fire and earth. Even if this game had 0 sex scenes, I would still love it!!

Reactions: IncognitoTrust

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Epic story and love the combat system!! Love the different battle states like serene mode, wind, fire and earth. Even if this game had 0 sex scenes, I would still love it!!
Ofc this game has been popular ever since 10 years ago
The Trilogy Finished in Mid 2013~2014
Paradox 1st chapter Start at 2015 then 2nd chapter start in 2017 till TBA
MGQ is not ordinary hentai game the story really thrilling compared to the some Isekai anime

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Racaty is the only link that still works (and it's slow AF). Act fast before this classic is lost forever.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
asking if the NG+ mod? for part 3? I think they continue the mods on it for part 3 but I don't know any more details ..

EsDeath9968

Jan 23, 2021
does anybody know why im not getting fallen angel dance and serene mind im already awakend in chapter 3 ? is it a bug? i didnt finish 1,2 i just loaded to chap 3 included in file...finished this a year ago just wanna replay it again

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
As for Ilias, I spoke with a scholar NPC who mentioned "Whomsoever troubles thy goddess with repeated evaluation meetings shall receive judgement". What does this mean in terms of gameplay? I noticed Ilias mentioning finding a replacement hero after my last evaluation meeting, should I be worried?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
As for Ilias, I spoke with a scholar NPC who mentioned "Whomsoever troubles thy goddess with repeated evaluation meetings shall receive judgement". What does this mean in terms of gameplay? I noticed Ilias mentioning finding a replacement hero after my last evaluation meeting, should I be worried?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you ask for help/advice after losing so many times(I forget the exact number), you get a special game over where Ilias has her own way with you.

4.70 star(s) 56 Votes