WanDown

Jan 10, 2020
That was one of my very first light novels hentai game i've played, the history is good and funny, there's a lot sex scenes and the game is pretty long.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Salem2222

Jul 16, 2018
I am having an issue playing the game. When I first load up the game it seems to run just fine, but when I quit the game and try to play it again it will open part 3 alone and not the full three chapters. I have tried to use the convert function to put the chapters together, but doing so resets progress in my monsterpedia and record and I have no way of recovering it. Just in case this could be a cause, I have only saved at the designated safe points. Can anyone help me solve this issue?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I am having an issue playing the game. When I first load up the game it seems to run just fine, but when I quit the game and try to play it again it will open part 3 alone and not the full three chapters. I have tried to use the convert function to put the chapters together, but doing so resets progress in my monsterpedia and record and I have no way of recovering it. Just in case this could be a cause, I have only saved at the designated safe points. Can anyone help me solve this issue?
Yes, there are such bug, I experienced it, dont know how trigger it consistently to figure out what wrong to figure put a fix.
I just exracted archive with the game second time and move save folder to the new game version. So, redonwload game archive again if you delete it.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hello fellow MGQ fans! I found an amazing let's play of this game on Youtube. It's censored but the commentary is top notch. I am currently on episode 11 and loving it.

Mikudo

Aug 19, 2020
A wonderful game with charming frames. Only after familiarization do you realize that, despite its considerable popularity, it is clearly not among the overrated games.

By the way, references to biblical stories, as for me, are masterpieces.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Nov 17, 2018
Holy shit did this take me back, I think this game may have made me into a degenerate I am today. I lures you with an alluring concept of monster girls harem and you end you being fucked almost to death by a half girl half clam and then fusing with her flesh or something along these lines.

Aug 22, 2021
Remake on same engine?
According to the link I provided, they have moved the entire thing to Onscript and upscaled the images to 1080p. I shifted over to it at the transition to part 3 (where I could conveniently start a 'new' game while keeping my monsterpedia progress) and was very happy with how it played out.

From the user end though, it plays and controls exactly the same way, just in a bigger window.

sakuzuda

Nov 24, 2021
quick question
how to edit the save file? I can't edited using

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
quick question
how to edit the save file? I can't edited using
You cant, with the site you provided.
Also, its dont have much sense, since....there are nothing at all that give you advantage in battle, besides health and skill points.

Reactions: sakuzuda

sakuzuda

Nov 24, 2021
You cant, with the site you provided.
Also, its dont have much sense, since....there are nothing at all that give you advantage in battle, besides health and skill points.
I'm playing on Android using onscripter, so I don't have many choice
is there any website I can use to edited?
I'm still wanna try it
(sorry for bad english)

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I'm playing on Android using onscripter, so I don't have many choice
is there any website I can use to edited?
I'm still wanna try it
(sorry for bad english)
Here link to a post with complete saves, dunno is it help you skip some battle or no.

LoveHurts give me back my beer!!!!!
Here complete saves list from each time game asked me to create save (so its from before battle, after battle, before any choice and in a middle of a wall of text).
It allows to skip any battle, since them are...not very interesting most of a times.
There are around 550 saves in total, so there are around 230 unique battles with enemies.
Hardest part was to catch a moment when to release Ctrl when game suggests to make a save, to not skip it.
Little instruction how to use it is inside archive.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sakuzuda
Sep 1, 2018
Are there any similiar games like this without the vore? Seems like every second scene has vore in it.
It depends on how similar you want. Assuming you mean monster girl H-games with a male protagonist:
  • MonGirl Sexpedition is without vore or other extreme fetishes, it's more of a vanilla harem romance. Outside of the romance, its gameplay involves solving puzzles and 2D action combat. It's incomplete but receives regular updates.
  • The games of developer , such as Lust Grimm, very rarely have vore (or snuff). They have a focus on succubi more than other monster girl types, and a focus on big breasts. The gameplay is generally about fighting succubi with sex.
  • The games of , such as Lilith in Nightmare!. I haven't tried any of them myself but I'm pretty sure there's no vore. Their games are also about fighting succubi with sex.

BlancSpace

Sep 18, 2017
Does anyone have a Monster Girl Quest NG+(Ecstasy) save they are willing to share?

Last edited:

BM61

Apr 1, 2022
am i supposed to not be able to save?
for extra context if anyone knows whats wrong: everytime i save at a 'S a v e l o c a t i o n' the game would save normaly and i could load my saves like you would expect, But whenever i close the game all my saves, record data and monsterpedia entries get deleted. i really wanted to play this game but i've heard its insanly long and beating that without saves sounds like hell, let alone the monsterpedia entries. help would be appreciated!

Aug 22, 2021
am i supposed to not be able to save?
for extra context if anyone knows whats wrong: everytime i save at a 'S a v e l o c a t i o n' the game would save normaly and i could load my saves like you would expect, But whenever i close the game all my saves, record data and monsterpedia entries get deleted. i really wanted to play this game but i've heard its insanly long and beating that without saves sounds like hell, let alone the monsterpedia entries. help would be appreciated!
You definitely need saves, 'very long' here means like 30+ hours. I don't know why it isn't saving after reset, you might check the folder they are getting saved in and see if that is actually getting deleted on reset or if it is never created in the first place.

Alternatively, you could try the upscaled fan remake which has arbitrary saving enabled and can run in higher resolutions (I highly recommend this and a pre-completed monsterpedia file). I linked it earlier but here is the post:

For those that are unware, there is a remastered version of the trilogy that upscales the game to larger resolutions, fixes many bugs, and adds endgame content. This is not the rpgmaker fan remake that already exists on f95zone, but is a complete port of the original game.

The saves are also supposedly compatible from the original version, but I couldn't get that to work personally. At least your monsterpedia progress does appear to carry over if you copy the saves.

Here is the link I used for it, we should probably get this added to the OP for this thread:

4.70 star(s) 56 Votes