Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
There's a little "recommended level" text under area names

that's thing that can happen? then, I think I'll need a save that's right at the first avoidable encounter on the second continent
If you avoid an encounter youll be granted experience regardless. If you skipped some store, aka when you choose where you should go, AND beat it you screwed.

havoquinho

Feb 4, 2019
Well, you don't get the XP for skipping the mandragora and the mimic.
Well, im fucked becouse i skipped that and didn't know that. Now im 1 level lower and can't kill Deana(one of the plant sisters), is there no way to give back those 15 EXP? I can't simply restart the whole game

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
Well, im fucked becouse i skipped that and didn't know that. Now im 1 level lower and can't kill Deana(one of the plant sisters), is there no way to give back those 15 EXP? I can't simply restart the whole game
Sorry to say but you've missed your chance. Assuming you're playing on hard you can just set the difficulty of this fight to normal if your strategies don't work out. I've done that several times myself during my hard playthrough against bullshit monsters.

Also, remember that Sylph is very effective against plant monsters so keep her buff up at all times.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If you avoid an encounter youll be granted experience regardless. If you skipped some store, aka when you choose where you should go, AND beat it you screwed.
Holy Ilias, I had no idea such a gem of a game could have such a fatal flaw. Alice's asking "Are you sure you've completed everything before we leave" into a whole new light.

Reactions: World enjoyer

V0RPAL1N

Sep 29, 2020
As anyone found a fix or the cause for that one bug where the game thinks your at part 3, losing all my progression in the Monsterpedia until Sylph really isn't something enjoyable. And really wouldn't want it to happen another time if I decide myself to redo it all again, just to lose it all again for a second time. Thanks for any kind answer.

• Thinking Face

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
As anyone found a fix or the cause for that one bug where the game thinks your at part 3, losing all my progression in the Monsterpedia until Sylph really isn't something enjoyable. And really wouldn't want it to happen another time if I decide myself to redo it all again, just to lose it all again for a second time. Thanks for any kind answer.
If you deleted game archive redownload it, extract it again and copy save folder into the newly extracted game.

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
I Just beat Salamander and I have to say Gnome is the MVP.
I mean a good number of Monster Girls in Chapter 3 have the "Use Gnome to escape grapple, use meditation, GG." as their strategy. But I especially love when during the Dragon fight the game explicitly tells you to use Undine but laughs at you the second you don't use Gnome, oh or in Salamander's fight right after you awakened Undine's power. Nah you haven't actually awakened that power yet even when that explicitly happened in the last fight, you gotta use Gnome until Salamander tells you Undine is ok, then you win.

lloyd4687

Mar 14, 2021
So I made it to the Chimera Tongue, and I have 1650 hp, and Serene Mind and Fallen Angel Dance are not in my skills. After a long time of getting close but failing to win, I looked online and saw a video where someone had those skills and 1700 hp. What happened, is this a glitch or did I fuck up some where?

4.70 star(s) 56 Votes