• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I deleted save file and redownloading the whole thing but do not know how to delete thumbnail. I am playing on joiplay. Do not know how to use rpg maker vx ace editor. Would it work if i download on computer and than add the game on my phone
Doubtful as JoiPlay emulates RPG Maker so it's likely not emulating other dll calls. You can ask JoiPlay devs about it but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

As for save thumbnails go into the game's save folder and save name .png is where it stores them.

hey bud, can you send me discord invitation please ?
I haven't been on discord in a long time though it looks like that invite link is still valid.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
JakeMSG Is this only with Alice Route? I don't see Ilias at the Pocket Castle Church
Out of the Saves, one of the first ones has the first playthrough, in which I went Ilias route (you can check the Saves Guide in the folder to know which Save has which). In the second playthrough, the one that I currently finished on, I went Alice route.
If you wish for Ilias's Scenes, you can use the Save with the first playthrough done (or get her Scenes from the Scene Recollection from the main menu), as you currently cannot have both Alice and Ilias in the same Playthrough (unless you go LoC, and even then, she's only temporarily joining the party for the inside of LoC).

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
Out of the Saves, one of the first ones has the first playthrough, in which I went Ilias route (you can check the Saves Guide in the folder to know which Save has which). In the second playthrough, the one that I currently finished on, I went Alice route.
If you wish for Ilias's Scenes, you can use the Save with the first playthrough done (or get her Scenes from the Scene Recollection from the main menu), as you currently cannot have both Alice and Ilias in the same Playthrough (unless you go LoC, and even then, she's only temporarily joining the party for the inside of LoC).

You cant have both, even in a NG+.

Oh, I see... I was under the impression if you go NG+ then you can recruit everyone

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Oh, I see... I was under the impression if you go NG+ then you can recruit everyone
Close enough, those 2 are the only completely mutually-exclusive characters (as of yet, possible to change in Part 3).
Good thing they are not, at the very least, strong enough to be used in End-game Party formations (and their scenes can always be seen from Scene Recollection either way).

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

milkfreak07

Mar 12, 2017
Where can i find Barbun? Is she the same as a regular Rabbit Girl?

Are "named" monster any different from their generically named counterpart?

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Where can i find Barbun? Is she the same as a regular Rabbit Girl?

Are "named" monster any different from their generically named counterpart?
Not really, it's just that the Companion version of each Monster Girl has a name. So yea, when you recruit the Rabbit Girl, she gets named Barbun when being your Companion.

Reactions: milkfreak07

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
just checked and its not just MGQ, all RPGM games i have play no audio, anyone know a fix?
Do u have game on secondary drive by any chance? If so place in primary. Also when game is on hit F1 button and see if bgm-me,bgs-se are on.

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
Close enough, those 2 are the only completely mutually-exclusive characters (as of yet, possible to change in Part 3).
Good thing they are not, at the very least, strong enough to be used in End-game Party formations (and their scenes can always be seen from Scene Recollection either way).

Welp, now all I need now is Ilias complete playthrough from part 1 and 2 with all the recruitable characters... I wished someone would give me their save file haha

mhg87

Jul 14, 2018
So I've run into something weird trying to finish the quest where you turn Sara back to normal in Sabasa. I talked to the guard in the pub, he told me to check out the thief Salaan's house, I found the note left behind, and then I went to the oasis to find Salaan. But when I get there, instead of telling me to go to the Sphinx to get a drop of her blood, she just asks me to "prove myself" first and the quest can't continue. Anyone know what to do? The walkthrough on the Wiki makes no mention of this.

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
So I've run into something weird trying to finish the quest where you turn Sara back to normal in Sabasa. I talked to the guard in the pub, he told me to check out the thief Salaan's house, I found the note left behind, and then I went to the oasis to find Salaan. But when I get there, instead of telling me to go to the Sphinx to get a drop of her blood, she just asks me to "prove myself" first and the quest can't continue. Anyone know what to do? The walkthrough on the Wiki makes no mention of this.
Can't say for certain (as I haven't experienced this myself), but I'm curious: did you go talk to Sara before talking to Salaan?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes