RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
just checked and its not just MGQ, all RPGM games i have play no audio, anyone know a fix?
Do u have game on secondary drive by any chance? If so place in primary. Also when game is on hit F1 button and see if bgm-me,bgs-se are on.

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
Close enough, those 2 are the only completely mutually-exclusive characters (as of yet, possible to change in Part 3).
Good thing they are not, at the very least, strong enough to be used in End-game Party formations (and their scenes can always be seen from Scene Recollection either way).

Welp, now all I need now is Ilias complete playthrough from part 1 and 2 with all the recruitable characters... I wished someone would give me their save file haha

mhg87

Jul 14, 2018
So I've run into something weird trying to finish the quest where you turn Sara back to normal in Sabasa. I talked to the guard in the pub, he told me to check out the thief Salaan's house, I found the note left behind, and then I went to the oasis to find Salaan. But when I get there, instead of telling me to go to the Sphinx to get a drop of her blood, she just asks me to "prove myself" first and the quest can't continue. Anyone know what to do? The walkthrough on the Wiki makes no mention of this.

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
So I've run into something weird trying to finish the quest where you turn Sara back to normal in Sabasa. I talked to the guard in the pub, he told me to check out the thief Salaan's house, I found the note left behind, and then I went to the oasis to find Salaan. But when I get there, instead of telling me to go to the Sphinx to get a drop of her blood, she just asks me to "prove myself" first and the quest can't continue. Anyone know what to do? The walkthrough on the Wiki makes no mention of this.
Can't say for certain (as I haven't experienced this myself), but I'm curious: did you go talk to Sara before talking to Salaan?

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, she challenged me to a Battle Fuck. And when I refuse, she just tells me to leave.
Well, if you want, you can dm me the save and I can try looking at it from that. Otherwise, kinda guessing and I don't have a save anywhere close to that far back.

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
Did you try to talk to Sara again after talking to Salaan? or going to the pyramid anyways and talk to Sphinx?

Master Fenix

Jun 22, 2019
the mega file of this is not translated. its still in japanese. Not sure if anyone else noticed or not but its still the raw Japanese's. and there's no patch included. the patch process is apparently convoluted as hell from what im reading from the "how to patch" file i found from the discord.

should probably include a note that the mega is unpatched or update that one.

cotin12345

Sep 11, 2017

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
the mega file of this is not translated. its still in japanese. Not sure if anyone else noticed or not but its still the raw Japanese's. and there's no patch included. the patch process is apparently convoluted as hell from what im reading from the "how to patch" file i found from the discord.

should probably include a note that the mega is unpatched or update that one.
It is not that hard, unless you suck as basic pc use, in with case how did you get in here in the first place, and if you found it on discord did you bother to ask for help with it there? I bet no.

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
is there a guide on how to get classes? also are any tie to picking alice or the angel?
Best place for all the races/jobs would be the wiki:

Picking Alice or Ilias does change the story a bit (as it's different perspectives based on the character joining Luka and how they're adapting to everything), and they each have a set of characters only available if you choose one or the other.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes