• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, she challenged me to a Battle Fuck. And when I refuse, she just tells me to leave.
Well, if you want, you can dm me the save and I can try looking at it from that. Otherwise, kinda guessing and I don't have a save anywhere close to that far back.

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
So I've run into something weird trying to finish the quest where you turn Sara back to normal in Sabasa. I talked to the guard in the pub, he told me to check out the thief Salaan's house, I found the note left behind, and then I went to the oasis to find Salaan. But when I get there, instead of telling me to go to the Sphinx to get a drop of her blood, she just asks me to "prove myself" first and the quest can't continue. Anyone know what to do? The walkthrough on the Wiki makes no mention of this.
Did you try to talk to Sara again after talking to Salaan? or going to the pyramid anyways and talk to Sphinx?

Master Fenix

Jun 22, 2019
the mega file of this is not translated. its still in japanese. Not sure if anyone else noticed or not but its still the raw Japanese's. and there's no patch included. the patch process is apparently convoluted as hell from what im reading from the "how to patch" file i found from the discord.

should probably include a note that the mega is unpatched or update that one.

cotin12345

Sep 11, 2017

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
the mega file of this is not translated. its still in japanese. Not sure if anyone else noticed or not but its still the raw Japanese's. and there's no patch included. the patch process is apparently convoluted as hell from what im reading from the "how to patch" file i found from the discord.

should probably include a note that the mega is unpatched or update that one.
It is not that hard, unless you suck as basic pc use, in with case how did you get in here in the first place, and if you found it on discord did you bother to ask for help with it there? I bet no.

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
is there a guide on how to get classes? also are any tie to picking alice or the angel?
Best place for all the races/jobs would be the wiki:

Picking Alice or Ilias does change the story a bit (as it's different perspectives based on the character joining Luka and how they're adapting to everything), and they each have a set of characters only available if you choose one or the other.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
It's also good to keep in mind you can do an NG+ afterwards to get the exclusive characters of the other person you choose, to have everybody (except for one of the 2, Alice or Ilias) recruited after doing the NG+ too.

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
How should i build luka?
Main game and not on one of the really hard difficulties, you can do whatever you want with pretty much everyone and you'll manage. I mean, you'll still need staples like someone to do magic damage occasionally and a healer, but pretty much it's up to you.
Hard difficulties or if you're doing the post-game LoC dungeon stuff, you'll go with either a desperation build using different classes with massive buffs that capitalize on him having low health, or you'll use the gimmick build of gravity pleasure after you finish the collab stuff.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Main game and not on one of the really hard difficulties, you can do whatever you want with pretty much everyone and you'll manage. I mean, you'll still need staples like someone to do magic damage occasionally and a healer, but pretty much it's up to you.
Hard difficulties or if you're doing the post-game LoC dungeon stuff, you'll go with either a desperation build using different classes with massive buffs that capitalize on him having low health, or you'll use the gimmick build of gravity pleasure after you finish the collab stuff.
Tbh, if you wish to go deep LoC, all strats eventually lose to the Gravity Death Claw Pleasure build (Gravity is not working as well in the newer versions, seems to have been patched to not receive the bonus from Weak to Pleasure, but Death Claw (the Sorcery Skill) seems to remain unaffected, and even without it, it's OP, as it deals damage based on Percentage of Max HP as opposed to Current HP, like Gravity would do)

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
Tbh, if you wish to go deep LoC, all strats eventually lose to the Gravity Death Claw Pleasure build (Gravity is not working as well in the newer versions, seems to have been patched to not receive the bonus from Weak to Pleasure, but Death Claw (the Sorcery Skill) seems to remain unaffected, and even without it, it's OP, as it deals damage based on Percentage of Max HP as opposed to Current HP, like Gravity would do)
Been a bit since I messed with LoC (or the game honestly, been taking a break before going back to it for either a ng+ or fresh Ilias run since I did Alice first), but Weak to Pleasure did work on the people it was expected to, the problem usually became them adding a way for the boss to become immune to pleasure so you couldn't keep running that strategy forever (see LoC Granberia for example).
Death Claw on the gravity pleasure build (and I at least think this is just the term used, since the ability makes all hits pleasure damage when it's the most effective choice and the gravity part is really referring to percent damage but it takes longer to say/type that) is a great approach, but eventually runs into miss problems, especially later on. I haven't ventured terribly deep (just enough to get all the LoC superbosses done for story purposes), but from what I've heard you end up switching to mass buffs and multi-hit abilities and really going all in on shields because everything eventually one-shots you, so you aren't allowed to ever get hit by a skill ever again. You'd probably need to talk to some of the few people who did push that far though for more info there.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Been a bit since I messed with LoC (or the game honestly, been taking a break before going back to it for either a ng+ or fresh Ilias run since I did Alice first), but Weak to Pleasure did work on the people it was expected to, the problem usually became them adding a way for the boss to become immune to pleasure so you couldn't keep running that strategy forever (see LoC Granberia for example).
Death Claw on the gravity pleasure build (and I at least think this is just the term used, since the ability makes all hits pleasure damage when it's the most effective choice and the gravity part is really referring to percent damage but it takes longer to say/type that) is a great approach, but eventually runs into miss problems, especially later on. I haven't ventured terribly deep (just enough to get all the LoC superbosses done for story purposes), but from what I've heard you end up switching to mass buffs and multi-hit abilities and really going all in on shields because everything eventually one-shots you, so you aren't allowed to ever get hit by a skill ever again. You'd probably need to talk to some of the few people who did push that far though for more info there.
Yea, the only issue remains the hits missing, although Death Claw at least does not have an inherent chance to miss (unlike the Gravity skills from Time Magic, that have either 75% or 50% chance to miss on their own, without factoring in the other Hit Chances). One way to compensate for that would be to buff Hit rate (there are a couple of ways to do it, from what I remember, I was using a Sing skill to buff the Hit rate by about 200% or something huge), and another is to find specific secret equipment or Gems that offer a Sure Hit passive (although I'm not sure if those currently exist for Sorcery skills, or if Death Claw can Crit, to have Sure Hit on Crits work for it). Even on enemies with resistances to both Pleasure and the Chaos element employed by Death Claw (both Death Claw and the Gravity skills use the hidden Chaos elements, but Death Claw uses a different one from the Gravity skills, thus being good to alternate between them when one of them becomes inneficient against a particular enemy), Death Claw still deals damage based on Max HP, meaning that, inevitably, in a certain, linear, number of hits, the enemy will go down, regardless of their Max HP or Current HP values (and so far, no enemy was fully nullifying those attacks, so it's always doable to a certain degree).
As for the other strats you mentioned, those would be part of the Defense strategy, as, indeed, you'd rely heavily on keeping 2 Deflectors up on each Party member, keeping them with Auto-Revive buff on them (and having Endure on each of them), and looking out for enemy Multi-hits, Dispels or inflicting of Death status effects (that bypass all the previously-mentioned defenses). Preferably, each Party member should be capable at least of an emergency all-revive, in case you get close to a full one-turn wipeout. From there on, best to Save each Boss&SuperBoss floor, to be able to get back to an early Save if you get unlucky with a particular Superboss.
Buffing attacks and trying the standard route of damage dealing, even with Multi-hit skills + Extra-skill-procs buffs + Extra-actions-buffs, it will inevitably fall short of the enemy's stats ever-increasing, especially in Carnage Labyrinth of Chaos, in which you can easily have Superbosses with HP in the realms of quadrillions by Floor 100.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes