• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

darkflame2309

Apr 13, 2020
I play on joiplay but get blank screens whenever the H-scene was supposed to play. There would only be [...] for text and the screen didn't show anything. And as quickly as it started, the screen would end and take you back to where you were. Does anyone have any experience with this or knows how to fix it? Thanks.

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
ilias route proves that she is most purest and best character in the game .She is an cat enjoyer character and she is only one. i remember that ilias said Cat Girls are very charming. She deserves Love .babies .husband .
I really like the Ilias route more than Alice route. Ilias was the biggest dick on MGQ 1-3 and during Paradox this version of Ilias not only slowly understand how evil she was but she also started accepting the Monster Girls. She is also beyond confused with the changes on the timeline, just like the player. I'm guessing that in Ilias route, she will die at the climax of MGQP3 sacrificing herself to help the world and Luka will revive her, in a similar way that she helped him at the end of MGQ3.

Alice, meanwhile, is more or less the same character from MGQ 1-3. And she isn't confused with the changes of the timeline like Ilias.

I would say that Alice is the better waifu and Ilias the better character on Paradox.

Jan 16, 2019
I really like the Ilias route more than Alice route. Ilias was the biggest dick on MGQ 1-3 and during Paradox this version of Ilias not only slowly understand how evil she was but she also started accepting the Monster Girls. She is also beyond confused with the changes on the timeline, just like the player. I'm guessing that in Ilias route, she will die at the climax of MGQP3 sacrificing herself to help the world and Luka will revive her, in a similar way that she helped him at the end of MGQ3.

Alice, meanwhile, is more or less the same character from MGQ 1-3. And she isn't confused with the changes of the timeline like Ilias.

I would say that Alice is the better waifu and Ilias the better character on Paradox.
End of MGQ3 ,last moment of ilias was probably best moment in entire MGQ series. this is the reason why i love ilias .i dont think ilias is evil as monster god .atleast she proves that she is real goddess in the End . i still can say ilias is better waifu for paradox or atleast she can be.in mgq alice deserves best wife .Ilias just has better personality so i feel like she can be best wife if we can romance her in paradox part 3 .also She is Cat Enjoyer unlike Alice xD

Reactions: bwardyunbip and ss6

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
End of MGQ3 ,last moment of ilias was probably best moment in entire MGQ series. this is the reason why i love ilias .i dont think ilias is evil as monster god .atleast she proves that she is real goddess in the End . i still can say ilias is better waifu for paradox or atleast she can be.in mgq alice deserves best wife .Ilias just has better personality so i feel like she can be best wife if we can romance her in paradox part 3 .also She is Cat Enjoyer unlike Alice xD
She WAS Evil, with big E. She killed uncounted number of people and almost caused the end of the world because of pure
selfishness. But that's exactly why her helping Luka as her last act was powerful - It showed that if something happened a little different, she wouldn't be that evil and maybe even good. And this is exactly why I prefer her route than Alice's on Paradox, seeing her changing from Big Evil to a person who knows she fucked up is trying to be better is more impactful than Alice plot for me. She being confused is just the cherry on top.

And sorry, I'm a Rat Enjoyer, Ratty must be protected.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2019
She WAS Evil, with big E. She killed uncounted number of people and almost caused the end of the world because of pure
selfishness. But that's exactly why her helping Luka as her last act was powerful - It showed that if something happened a little different, she would be that evil and maybe even good. And this is exactly why I prefer her route than Alice's on Paradox, seeing her changing from Big Evil to a person who knows she fucked up is trying to be better is more impactful than Alice plot for me. She being confused is just the cherry on top.

And sorry, I'm a Rat Enjoyer, Ratty must be protected.
She was not really evil. actually she was doing what Li Qiye did .he was novel character and destroyed entire omniverse and created new one . Ilias never wanted to kill Luka .so she was not evil .she was not evil but controlled by craziness .she was Madgirl instead of evil girl . also yeah i also like new personality of ilias .Traveling with ilias is really really fun . she was worried about Alma Elma .

Jan 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Li Qiye slowly raised his blade and declared: “In this world, I don’t care about those who oppose me. Even a defeated enemy can be allowed a dignified death. However, those who think that my human race has become weak and tiny enough to become slaves or incubators, mere objects for sex... I shall destroy their entire race and devoid them of a dignified death…”

“I am not the guardian of the human race or the savior of this world. However, sea demons and treants, listen to me well: I am a human, so if you wish to enslave my people, think carefully about the consequences!” Each of his words was resounding and sonorous with determination. They pierced straight into everyone’s minds.

“Pluff!” The blade chopped down and Feiyan’s head flew up. It eventually rolled on the ground as her blood gushed and stained the sky red before dripping down into the sea.

A beloved daughter of the heavens, a genius of the sea demons, a young God-Monarch was beheaded while kneeling. This scene shook the heart — this was especially true for the suffocated sea demon spectators.

“Our race might be weak, but we will never become slaves!” A human cultivator had tears in his eyes while he tightly clenched his fists.

its about persective i never see ilias as evil since she was doing what chinese hero do .

chinese hero: Destroying clans and races xD

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
She was not really evil.
"Killing every single alive being" is a clear case of evil, yeah. She also kills Luka if she wins the last to second fight, when he wasn't useful anymore, implying that Luka was more or less a tool. She also planned to kill even her biggest humans followers.

I really like Ilias but she is the biggest evil in that game.

its about persective i never see ilias as evil since she was doing what chinese hero do .
Wuxia stories follow "Might makes right", which the strongest person can do whatever their want and nobody can judge them. This isn't exactly a good moral viewpoint.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Wuxia stories follow "Might makes right", which the strongest person can do whatever their want and nobody can judge them. This isn't exactly a good moral viewpoint.
Which is also, incidentally, the philosophy embraced by Dark Goddess Alipheese. Really, Ilias vs Alice I is pretty much Law vs Chaos in the Shin Megami Tensei sense: one wants absolute control on every living thing and the other is completely hands-off, content to let everyone duke it out for supremacy.

Jan 16, 2019
"Killing every single alive being" is a clear case of evil, yeah. She also kills Luka if she wins the last to second fight, when he wasn't useful anymore, implying that Luka was more or less a tool. She also planned to kill even her biggest humans followers.

I really like Ilias but she is the biggest evil in that game.

well World of Monsters and Angels arent similar to our world. Li Qiye is more heroic than luka in my eyes but still want to destroy race. because they were raping humans. of course wuxia worlds are more brutal and absolutely has no moral except killing mortals but still . Ilias said killing Luka is too much in paradox so she didnt want to kill him. she also loves lucifina and micaela she is accepting those facts. she was not evil just crazy. Evil and Being insane is not same thing . being insane can cause evil events ,but ilias proves that she was nice in heart .

Last edited:
  • Haha

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
ilias route proves that she is most purest and best character in the game .She is an cat enjoyer character and she is only one. i remember that ilias said Cat Girls are very charming. She deserves Love .babies .husband .
I haven't played that far yet but I am looking forward to seeing Ilias - The cat lover. 10/10 - Would marry, worship, and make lots of champions with :love:

you can look at it that way yes
Sounds like the best possible ending. Making babies with Ilias forever and ever... Hnnnng <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: ProudHomophobic

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I found this .
Yea, it's kind of a meme in the game that the Nekomata is the one cute Monster Girl that both Alice and Ilias like (extremely cute, to make even Ilias like her, despite her general distaste for Monster Girls). I fully agree with this though, I'm also a cat lover, and Cat Girls are, indeed, very cute.

well World of Monsters and Angels arent similar to our world. Li Qiye is more heroic than luka in my eyes but still want to destroy race. because they were raping humans. of course wuxia worlds are more brutal and absolutely has no moral except killing mortals but still . Ilias said killing Luka is too much in paradox so she didnt want to kill him. she also loves lucifina and micaela she is accepting those facts. she was not evil just crazy. Evil and Being insane is not same thing . being insane can cause evil events ,but ilias proves that she was nice in heart .
To expand upon this a bit, true, absolute, evil does not really exist, much like an absolute good doesn't. Those are values established by groups of self-aware, intelligent, beings, such as our society of the present world. However, these values are also relative, and can vary between the groups defining them. There are people who consider "evil" to take away the freedom of Will from people, while others consider "evil" to have no defined set of rules. It does depend on the perspective.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
is there a latest save with all the scenes
Yes:
Done the Review on the game, along with the Files for it I made (the Saves (and Meta-Saves), Info, Macros, Mod). Link to the post, on my blog, with them here:

I do recommend, for other game threads, to first try to Search the Thread using the Search function (top-right, make sure it shows "This Thread" as well).

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes