• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
i want 3 part as well and kick illias and her angels with a Quadruple Spica xD

PD:Someone have the newest pacth,i want time loop event full english :C

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
So sorry if this has been asked but does recruitment rate ups stack? Like if I have 200% recruit rate, a ticket of invitation and use recruit talk do they stack or does only the 200% take priority?

Nov 25, 2017
So sorry if this has been asked but does recruitment rate ups stack? Like if I have 200% recruit rate, a ticket of invitation and use recruit talk do they stack or does only the 200% take priority?
Kind of. I forget where in the game it's explained but if I remember correctly if something says xxx% ___ then it doesn't stack with other xxx% stuff (so two of 200% recruit rate or a 150% and a 200% won't stack), but +xx% ___ will stack, including with xxx% stuff (so like +50% exp and 200% exp or +50% xp and +100% xp will stack). Also important to note, when things do stack, they stack multiplicatively, for better and for worse (so two -25% elemental resistance buffs doesn't result in a 50% resistance, but instead ~56% resistance (so -44%), and inversely +15% and +15% damage isn't +30% damage but instead ~32% increased damage).

MonMusuLover

Oct 17, 2022
is there any recommendation of HRPG who had rich story like Demon Roots,MonmusuQuest,BlackSouls??
for killing times to wait those 3 games sequel and part 3 released

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
is there any recommendation of HRPG who had rich story like Demon Roots,MonmusuQuest,BlackSouls??
how about the lust games if you never played them befor lust grimm or the remake lust grimm again there lust friend a sequel to lust grimm there succubus puttel and succubus in wonderland and shrift was also pretty fun

• Red Heart

jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
The Sequel Games filled the hole in my heart and cock for a while. Might be worth a shot

MonMusuLover

Oct 17, 2022
how about the lust games if you never played them befor lust grimm or the remake lust grimm again there lust friend a sequel to lust grimm there succubus puttel and succubus in wonderland and shrift was also pretty fun

wait thats actual tittle??Im gonna try it
I honestly gotten tired with generic boring H-Scene and want to focus on story
Demon Roots and Monmusu has awakened my eyes

vosake

Nov 4, 2018
Where are the commas?! I dont know where the title ends and begins! :cry::eek::ROFLMAO:

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
can someone explain to me the best way to download this? do i need to download each bit from 2.2 on, or can i just jump straight to 2.41 for the proper translation files?

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes