RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.80 star(s) 27 Votes

foxshrine227

Oct 8, 2023
I didn't notice before now, but whenever I try to utilize any H-scene (I've tried a few) it immediately skips the scene and only plays the last line of dialogue or two, usually just the "...." to end the scene, is this fixable?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
I didn't notice before now, but whenever I try to utilize any H-scene (I've tried a few) it immediately skips the scene and only plays the last line of dialogue or two, usually just the "...." to end the scene, is this fixable?
that means you dont have the cg if your playing part 2 or part 3 demo you only have the cg for that part even when the game has all the parts in it not the rest to fix it its simple just add the cg of the part your missing in the picture folder part 2 or part 3 demo in whichever ver your playing

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
does someone have a save file with all possible recruits? I wanna see all of them in the pocket castle but can't start a new game+ without playing the demo, which I don't want to do until it's all out

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Hey so I read that the party size can be increased. I am having a hard time picking just 8 out so I was wondering when/how this is done? No massive spoilers if possible but is it way later into the game? My party's character lvls are in the 8-9.

Or could this be edited earlier with something like save editor?

apep0

Apr 13, 2020
Hey so I read that the party size can be increased. I am having a hard time picking just 8 out so I was wondering when/how this is done? No massive spoilers if possible but is it way later into the game? My party's character lvls are in the 8-9.

Or could this be edited earlier with something like save editor?
Avoiding story spoilers, iirc you normally get party size increases near the beginning of part 2 (level 25-ish), near the end of part 2 (level 50-ish), and in the part 3 demo. Each increase is 2 members, for a total of 14.

If you want to cheat to increase the limit, you can modify Variable 56, which stores how many members you can have above the default 8.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Avoiding story spoilers, iirc you normally get party size increases near the beginning of part 2 (level 25-ish), near the end of part 2 (level 50-ish), and in the part 3 demo. Each increase is 2 members, for a total of 14.

If you want to cheat to increase the limit, you can modify Variable 56, which stores how many members you can have above the default 8.
Thanks for the reply, def want to cheat it up then as that is a quite a while off. Looking at my file with this site that I use for most Rpgm games there appears to be no variable 56. Could it be that it only shows up after you get your first increase?

apep0

Apr 13, 2020
Thanks for the reply, def want to cheat it up then as that is a quite a while off. Looking at my file with this site that I use for most Rpgm games there appears to be no variable 56. Could it be that it only shows up after you get your first increase?
Yeah, it will be unset before you get the first increase or start a NG+, which resets it to 0.

For that editor, you can click the Show data in raw button and change the null that appears after "56":.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Yeah, it will be unset before you get the first increase or start a NG+, which resets it to 0.

For that editor, you can click the Show data in raw button and change the null that appears after "56":.
That worked thanks!

foxshrine227

Oct 8, 2023
that means you dont have the cg if your playing part 2 or part 3 demo you only have the cg for that part even when the game has all the parts in it not the rest to fix it its simple just add the cg of the part your missing in the picture folder part 2 or part 3 demo in whichever ver your playing
Will copy pasting the "pictures" folder from part 2 to the part 3 demo not cause issues with newly added characters? I tried merely copying each and every image from the part 2 "pictures" folder to the demo so the new stuff would remain, but the issue remained.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Will copy pasting the "pictures" folder from part 2 to the part 3 demo not cause issues with newly added characters? I tried merely copying each and every image from the part 2 "pictures" folder to the demo so the new stuff would remain, but the issue remained.
it should not cause issues when pasting since all that do is just add the part 2 pictures into part 3 and it will not remove the part 3 photo if you see a message like asking you to overwrite when pasting part 2 into 3 you could click no that skip those photo and just add the ones that are not in part 3, for all i know maybe you cant add the part 2 picture into the demo since its a demo but that wont make sense since the demo has part 1 and 2 into it since just adding the picture that are missing will only let you see the scenes that are just black screen with ..... maybe the part 1 and 2 scenes are not in the demo that be kinda sad, well if that still does not work you could play part 2 then when your done just move your save into the demo.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Jqckfree

Sep 12, 2023
1712710145104.png
I haven't been able to get the one click patcher to work, so I tried the long way, and got this error; can anyone help me out with it? The game is in version 2.41, I have the updated repository from ArzorX, and it just isn't quite working for some reason

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I haven't been able to get the one click patcher to work, so I tried the long way, and got this error; can anyone help me out with it? The game is in version 2.41, I have the updated repository from ArzorX, and it just isn't quite working for some reason
For 2.41 you need to use files from 2.41 bitbucket, not the demo's

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
View attachment 3525932
The one-click patcher doesn't work for 2.41 in the first place.
The translation format for 2.41 is made in the old patcher.

Last edited:

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Doesn't anyone find it odd how luka is seemingly unaffected by... welll... dying? The rewinds are a canonnical thing, and he hass to carry the memories of this otherwise there'd be no point

The interpretations other authors had on return by death varies, but the conclusion is really "you'll be mentally fucked by it, and if you arent, you're already insane"

But then there's this 15 year old shota who looks closer to 10 who can put most idealists to shame, sseemingly being absolutely non chalante about the weight of death upon him
You can argue that it's "Pleaurable" but i wouldnt say so, being digested by gastric juices shouldn't feel good, and even then, the crazy rape he goes through should also have an effect on him

So
Luka is either already insane, or has the strongest will power among all the regressors which i could name if it's anyone's curiosity

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Doesn't anyone find it odd how luka is seemingly unaffected by... welll... dying? The rewinds are a canonnical thing, and he hass to carry the memories of this otherwise there'd be no point

The interpretations other authors had on return by death varies, but the conclusion is really "you'll be mentally fucked by it, and if you arent, you're already insane"

But then there's this 15 year old shota who looks closer to 10 who can put most idealists to shame, sseemingly being absolutely non chalante about the weight of death upon him
You can argue that it's "Pleaurable" but i wouldnt say so, being digested by gastric juices shouldn't feel good, and even then, the crazy rape he goes through should also have an effect on him

So
Luka is either already insane, or has the strongest will power among all the regressors which i could name if it's anyone's curiosity
Spoiler!

4.80 star(s) 27 Votes