RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
The link is 31'st march 2024 for part 2 so it IS latest, and there IS a link in pre-patched to bitbucket so anyone can patch if they want.

And before it was 3rd march i think, i would not say it was very old, and the link to bit was still there if anyone wants to update.
I am talking about the translation, the translation in that version is outdated, and that guy failed to use the old patcher, this is what i am pointing at.

But maybe the translation got updated later, I am not 100%, didn't check on the thread for a long time.

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Not sure if its a small issue but i ended getting this error when doing the one click patch on my own but when using the demo patch already installed someone posted a few threads ago i had no issues
had made sure to follow read.me text and the file name was in english
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You probably didn't had update 1 of the demo.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I am talking about the translation, the translation in that version is outdated, and that guy failed to use the old patcher, this is what i am pointing at.

But maybe the translation got updated later, I am not 100%, didn't check on the thread for a long time.
Maybe check it before replying next time?

First post > click pre-patched files > MGQ Paradox 2.41 Data Folder Compiled On 03-31-2024

Before it was start of march 2024. Masterdragonson is updating his post at least once a month. And he has been doing it for over 2 years now.

Also "That" version on bitbucket was last updated a week ago. I know you are trying to promote your patcher but, bit too rush to call it outdated.

am I not asking for help now?
Download pre-patched files from 1st post. Replace data folder. Done

Last edited:

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Maybe check it before replying next time?

First post > click pre-patched files > MGQ Paradox 2.41 Data Folder Compiled On 03-31-2024

Before it was start of march 2024. Masterdragonson is updating his post at least once a month. And he has been doing it for over 2 years now.

Also "That" version on bitbucket was last updated a week ago. I know you are trying to promote your patcher but, bit too rush to call it outdated.

Download pre-patched files from 1st post. Replace data folder. Done
I see, then that was my bad this time.

And for the part you mentioned I am promoting the patcher, I actually just encourage using the latest translation along with the patcher, because this makes us deal with a lot less problems, also helps us to discover new bugs.

Also we fixed many bug in the original translation and plugins there, and added new plugins, so you will be wasting a lot of stuff that's available already.

Last edited:

SlimShady305

Nov 11, 2022
Also, we will release a new update for the translation that will include a newer one-click patcher that shows errors right away and fixed a couple bugs here and there, currently, to be able to see the error that caused the crash, you need to drag the Start Patcher.bat to a cmd window that you opened yourself and hit enter, this will show the error.
Hey, so I opened the game but its title was just all sorts of weird characters instead of "Monster Girl Quest: Paradox" or the like. I can't understand why I keep getting errors when others seem to have no issues and just simply run the patch. Could anyone with any computer skills explain it to me like I'm 5, step by step what to do? I'm probably making lots of mistakes, but the ReadMe guide left by ArzorX or Gemini Sunfall or whoever it was didn't really work for me. Again, sorry to bother you, but I really do like MGQ.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Hey, so I opened the game but its title was just all sorts of weird characters instead of "Monster Girl Quest: Paradox" or the like. I can't understand why I keep getting errors when others seem to have no issues and just simply run the patch. Could anyone with any computer skills explain it to me like I'm 5, step by step what to do? I'm probably making lots of mistakes, but the ReadMe guide left by ArzorX or Gemini Sunfall or whoever it was didn't really work for me. Again, sorry to bother you, but I really do like MGQ.
In title bar? Replace game.ini with either 2.41's from bitbucket or this post

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
I send a translated game.ini in this thread, you can get this one.
also, from where you downloaded the game?

SlimShady305

Nov 11, 2022
In title bar? Replace game.ini with either 2.41's from bitbucket or this post
So I replaced the Game.ini file with the one you linked. I ran Start Patch.bat on a CMD window I opened but it wasn't recognized as a batch file. Then I opened RPGVX Translator and it had some text in red talking about some compile usage before quickly forcibly closing/crashing.

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
So I replaced the Game.ini file with the one you linked. I ran Start Patch.bat on a CMD window I opened but it wasn't recognized as a batch file. Then I opened RPGVX Translator and it had some text in red talking about some compile usage before quickly forcibly closing/crashing.
Just double click it, no need for a cmd window now, and you cannot just open the exe directly, just double click the bat,

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
The best and simplest way to resolve the problem for you is to go to wiki main page and join one or both of the Discord severs listed in at the bottom of main page. Translation or wiki.

SlimShady305

Nov 11, 2022
The best and simplest way to resolve the problem for you is to go to wiki main page and join one or both of the Discord severs listed in at the bottom of main page. Translation or wiki.
So, I finally managed to get everything right after directly consulting some people at the discord server. It was as you said, the server really does help a lot. Turns out the issue was with me dragging the wrong One-Click Patcher folder into my game directory. The folder with an underscore between One-Click and Patcher isn't the right one, and it should be the other folder without the underscore directly in the folder with the underscore. Basically, after that everything was good. The patcher.bat did its thing and now the game's in English for me. So I just wanted to thank you guys for the help. But I have one more question. The guys at the server told me I needed to place the graphics folder of parts 1 and 2 into the graphics folder for part 3, so that I don't see black screens during some scenes. I just wanted to ask if the v 2.41 files provided in the first page of this thread include the graphics from part 1, or if they don't. If they don't, where can I get part 1 for free, if that's okay to ask?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
So, I finally managed to get everything right after directly consulting some people at the discord server. It was as you said, the server really does help a lot. Turns out the issue was with me dragging the wrong One-Click Patcher folder into my game directory. The folder with an underscore between One-Click and Patcher isn't the right one, and it should be the other folder without the underscore directly in the folder with the underscore. Basically, after that everything was good. The patcher.bat did its thing and now the game's in English for me. So I just wanted to thank you guys for the help. But I have one more question. The guys at the server told me I needed to place the graphics folder of parts 1 and 2 into the graphics folder for part 3, so that I don't see black screens during some scenes. I just wanted to ask if the v 2.41 files provided in the first page of this thread include the graphics from part 1, or if they don't. If they don't, where can I get part 1 for free, if that's okay to ask?
You need pictures folder only; And yes it includes part 1 and 2 pictures folder.

SlimShady305

Nov 11, 2022
yes par 1+2 should have ~8500+ files in it, demo itself 4215
Okay, so I copy and pasted the "Pictures" folder from the v 2.41 download provided here onto the v 3.00 demo. is that everything? Or do i need to copy and paste the pictures folder from the One-Click Patcher "Pictures" folder as well?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Okay, so I copy and pasted the "Pictures" folder from the v 2.41 download provided here onto the v 3.00 demo. is that everything? Or do i need to copy and paste the pictures folder from the One-Click Patcher "Pictures" folder as well?
in case of one-click patcher, you need to copy all files inside graphics folder

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes