RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Kathuris

Apr 7, 2019
did you replaced the graphics folder?
I added the contents of the Graphics folder from the One-Click Patcher, otherwise no changes.

Just noticed you replied to me on ArzorX's Blog, posting the reply here in case anyone else is interested:
JoSmiHnTh said:
Yes, TTR changed 30% of the skillwords that was in P2, causing them to not be transferable to P3, they now needs a retranslation, skillwords are extreme in number, their file is over 23 MB in size, and until now they didn’t got fully translated, imagine that 30% of them needs a retranslation too…
Thanks for the help, was wondering what had happened. I don't envy the person who needs to work on that!

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
I added the contents of the Graphics folder from the One-Click Patcher, otherwise no changes.

Just noticed you replied to me on ArzorX's Blog, posting the reply here in case anyone else is interested:

Thanks for the help, was wondering what had happened. I don't envy the person who needs to work on that!
i have just realized that, the game.ini isn't translated, it has the game title in Japanese, this is why your application name is in Japanese, guess we have to add a translated game.ini with the one-click patcher, I included the translated one here.

AaronIsMe

Apr 18, 2018
is not paying amira to do quest but, decide to pay in middle of quest pose problem?
I don't get informant paper even after recuited both amira and mini

SlimShady305

Nov 11, 2022
Hey guys. I just tried doing the whole translation patch for v 2.41 from a post made on MGQ's subreddit about 2 years ago, I think it was Dargoth's repository. Anyway, I followed all the steps, did the whole thing with the RPGMaker Translator and the whole shebang, but the game was still in Japanese when I opened it after everything was done. I did first open the Japanese game file before doing the patch, so I'm wondering if that had anything to do with the issue. Does anyone here know what to do? The guide I followed also stated that the game should be in its fresh vanilla state for it to work, so I was wondering if there is some free download link with, say, MEGA or the like for v 2.41 (with Parts 1 and 2). I did see the first page of this thread, but I'm kinda confused since there's so many different links. I unfortunately cannot buy the original game officially from DLSite either. Any help would be appreciated.

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys. I just tried doing the whole translation patch for v 2.41 from a post made on MGQ's subreddit about 2 years ago, I think it was Dargoth's repository. Anyway, I followed all the steps, did the whole thing with the RPGMaker Translator and the whole shebang, but the game was still in Japanese when I opened it after everything was done. I did first open the Japanese game file before doing the patch, so I'm wondering if that had anything to do with the issue. Does anyone here know what to do? The guide I followed also stated that the game should be in its fresh vanilla state for it to work, so I was wondering if there is some free download link with, say, MEGA or the like for v 2.41 (with Parts 1 and 2). I did see the first page of this thread, but I'm kinda confused since there's so many different links. I unfortunately cannot buy the original game officially from DLSite either. Any help would be appreciated.
Just a question, why are you patching the 2 years old part two of the game?

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Part 3 demo got released, which includes everything from part 2, and got its translation with alot better and simpler patcher.

SlimShady305

Nov 11, 2022
Part 3 demo got released, which includes everything from part 2, and got its translation with alot better and simpler patcher.
I'm not good with all this stuff, I truthfully didn't even know there was a discussion thread for this game on this site. I only got the 2 year old version because it was the first thing that popped up on Google when I searched "Translation Patch Tutorial MGQ Paradox r/monstergirlquest". But that's besides the point. I've been scrambling my brain trying to figure out how to do things right for the past hour and half, but I still can't get it right for some reason. I tried Gemini Sunfall's ReadMe tutorial on how to manually patch things, I got the BitBucket repository from ArzorX that can be found on Page 86 of this thread on a reply made by masterdragonson... I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I tried to do the "decrypt Game.rgss3a" as posted by masterdragonson as well. I still don't understand anything other than trying to use Ytinasni and the RPGMaker Translator. Again, any advice would be appreciated.

mutesterobserver

Jun 28, 2021
A quick question: the only links for chapter 3 demo go to a Dmm site, which then is region locked (at least in my case)
Is it possible to have a download here in this forum?

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
I'm not good with all this stuff, I truthfully didn't even know there was a discussion thread for this game on this site. I only got the 2 year old version because it was the first thing that popped up on Google when I searched "Translation Patch Tutorial MGQ Paradox r/monstergirlquest". But that's besides the point. I've been scrambling my brain trying to figure out how to do things right for the past hour and half, but I still can't get it right for some reason. I tried Gemini Sunfall's ReadMe tutorial on how to manually patch things, I got the BitBucket repository from ArzorX that can be found on Page 86 of this thread on a reply made by masterdragonson... I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I tried to do the "decrypt Game.rgss3a" as posted by masterdragonson as well. I still don't understand anything other than trying to use Ytinasni and the RPGMaker Translator. Again, any advice would be appreciated.
First of all, erase everything you have read until now from your mind l, and keep part 2 in your device, don't remove it yet:-

1-Go to arzorx blog on the new domain arzorx.wordpress.com.

2-Look at the first post, click the first link in the post, it's for a website called bitbucket, this has the translation and the new patcher on it.

3-There a couple of buttons on the left side if this website, the last one of them is called "downloads", go there and you will find three things, the Translated Files, the One-Click patcher and the Raw One-Click patcher, you download the translated files and one of the two one-click patchers, the difference between them is explained in the same post you go this link from.

4-Finaly, you have to get the latest version of the game which is MGQ Paradox Part 3 Update 1, you have to move the pictures folder from MGQ Paradox Part 2 to Part 3 thought.

SlimShady305

Nov 11, 2022
First of all, erase everything you have read until now from your mind l, and keep part 2 in your device, don't remove it yet:-

1-Go to arzorx blog on the new domain arzorx.wordpress.com.

2-Look at the first post, click the first link in the post, it's for a website called bitbucket, this has the translation and the new patcher on it.

3-There a couple of buttons on the left side if this website, the last one of them is called "downloads", go there and you will find three things, the Translated Files, the One-Click patcher and the Raw One-Click patcher, you download the translated files and one of the two one-click patchers, the difference between them is explained in the same post you go this link from.

4-Finaly, you have to get the latest version of the game which is MGQ Paradox Part 3 Update 1, you have to move the pictures folder from MGQ Paradox Part 2 to Part 3 thought.
Thanks for telling me about ArzorX's new blog site, but I still don't understand how to translate the game. And sorry to bombard you with more questions, but where do I get the latest version for Part 3 Update 1... For free?

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks for telling me about ArzorX's new blog site, but I still don't understand how to translate the game. And sorry to bombard you with more questions, but where do I get the latest version for Part 3 Update 1... For free?
The link got send by our friend here exactly before thos post you made, also the step how to patch is written in a readme in the on-click patcher archive, and also as you guess from its name, the patching process is just opening a single file and that's it.

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Also one extremely important point, don't leave the game's golder name in Japanese unless you have JP local!, This will cause the patcher to crash.

SlimShady305

Nov 11, 2022
Right click the folder in Windows, and hit rename, and write an english name, that's really it, it's simple.
Hey, so I got another question. I tried running the Start Patch.bat, but it crashed. I changed the game folder's original title which was in Japanese into English, just as you said, but I don't think I changed the program's language. Do I need to run a Japanese Locale Emulator at this point?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes