RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Part 3 demo got released, which includes everything from part 2, and got its translation with alot better and simpler patcher.

SlimShady305

Nov 11, 2022
Part 3 demo got released, which includes everything from part 2, and got its translation with alot better and simpler patcher.
I'm not good with all this stuff, I truthfully didn't even know there was a discussion thread for this game on this site. I only got the 2 year old version because it was the first thing that popped up on Google when I searched "Translation Patch Tutorial MGQ Paradox r/monstergirlquest". But that's besides the point. I've been scrambling my brain trying to figure out how to do things right for the past hour and half, but I still can't get it right for some reason. I tried Gemini Sunfall's ReadMe tutorial on how to manually patch things, I got the BitBucket repository from ArzorX that can be found on Page 86 of this thread on a reply made by masterdragonson... I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I tried to do the "decrypt Game.rgss3a" as posted by masterdragonson as well. I still don't understand anything other than trying to use Ytinasni and the RPGMaker Translator. Again, any advice would be appreciated.

mutesterobserver

Jun 28, 2021
A quick question: the only links for chapter 3 demo go to a Dmm site, which then is region locked (at least in my case)
Is it possible to have a download here in this forum?

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
I'm not good with all this stuff, I truthfully didn't even know there was a discussion thread for this game on this site. I only got the 2 year old version because it was the first thing that popped up on Google when I searched "Translation Patch Tutorial MGQ Paradox r/monstergirlquest". But that's besides the point. I've been scrambling my brain trying to figure out how to do things right for the past hour and half, but I still can't get it right for some reason. I tried Gemini Sunfall's ReadMe tutorial on how to manually patch things, I got the BitBucket repository from ArzorX that can be found on Page 86 of this thread on a reply made by masterdragonson... I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I tried to do the "decrypt Game.rgss3a" as posted by masterdragonson as well. I still don't understand anything other than trying to use Ytinasni and the RPGMaker Translator. Again, any advice would be appreciated.
First of all, erase everything you have read until now from your mind l, and keep part 2 in your device, don't remove it yet:-

1-Go to arzorx blog on the new domain arzorx.wordpress.com.

2-Look at the first post, click the first link in the post, it's for a website called bitbucket, this has the translation and the new patcher on it.

3-There a couple of buttons on the left side if this website, the last one of them is called "downloads", go there and you will find three things, the Translated Files, the One-Click patcher and the Raw One-Click patcher, you download the translated files and one of the two one-click patchers, the difference between them is explained in the same post you go this link from.

4-Finaly, you have to get the latest version of the game which is MGQ Paradox Part 3 Update 1, you have to move the pictures folder from MGQ Paradox Part 2 to Part 3 thought.

SlimShady305

Nov 11, 2022
First of all, erase everything you have read until now from your mind l, and keep part 2 in your device, don't remove it yet:-

1-Go to arzorx blog on the new domain arzorx.wordpress.com.

2-Look at the first post, click the first link in the post, it's for a website called bitbucket, this has the translation and the new patcher on it.

3-There a couple of buttons on the left side if this website, the last one of them is called "downloads", go there and you will find three things, the Translated Files, the One-Click patcher and the Raw One-Click patcher, you download the translated files and one of the two one-click patchers, the difference between them is explained in the same post you go this link from.

4-Finaly, you have to get the latest version of the game which is MGQ Paradox Part 3 Update 1, you have to move the pictures folder from MGQ Paradox Part 2 to Part 3 thought.
Thanks for telling me about ArzorX's new blog site, but I still don't understand how to translate the game. And sorry to bombard you with more questions, but where do I get the latest version for Part 3 Update 1... For free?

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks for telling me about ArzorX's new blog site, but I still don't understand how to translate the game. And sorry to bombard you with more questions, but where do I get the latest version for Part 3 Update 1... For free?
The link got send by our friend here exactly before thos post you made, also the step how to patch is written in a readme in the on-click patcher archive, and also as you guess from its name, the patching process is just opening a single file and that's it.

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Also one extremely important point, don't leave the game's golder name in Japanese unless you have JP local!, This will cause the patcher to crash.

SlimShady305

Nov 11, 2022
Right click the folder in Windows, and hit rename, and write an english name, that's really it, it's simple.
Hey, so I got another question. I tried running the Start Patch.bat, but it crashed. I changed the game folder's original title which was in Japanese into English, just as you said, but I don't think I changed the program's language. Do I need to run a Japanese Locale Emulator at this point?

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Hey, so I got another question. I tried running the Start Patch.bat, but it crashed. I changed the game folder's original title which was in Japanese into English, just as you said, but I don't think I changed the program's language. Do I need to run a Japanese Locale Emulator at this point?
You don't need any Japanese emulator at all, just change the game folder to be fully english, even Japanese white spaces can screw it for you, also, make sure you have monster girl quest part 3 demo UPDATE 1.

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Also, we will release a new update for the translation that will include a newer one-click patcher that shows errors right away and fixed a couple bugs here and there, currently, to be able to see the error that caused the crash, you need to drag the Start Patcher.bat to a cmd window that you opened yourself and hit enter, this will show the error.

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
is there a version of the translation patch without the part 3 demo? I'd rather wait until the full thing is out

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
is there a version of the translation patch without the part 3 demo? I'd rather wait until the full thing is out
Now that I understand what you mean, This game have three parts now, it started with part 1, then part 2 which included part 1 inside, and then part 3 that includes both part 1 and 2 inside it, so it doesn't matter, just download the latest version, you will need to download Part 2 anyways to get the pictures folder, as part 3 is a demo currently and doesn't have the pictures by default, yo will have to move them manually from part 2.

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
am I going to have to use the rpgmakertranslator thing to patch it? I remember trying once, and it was complicated, time-consuming, and ultimately just crashed my game

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
am I going to have to use the rpgmakertranslator thing to patch it? I remember trying once, and it was complicated, time-consuming, and ultimately just crashed my game
You got pre-patched files in fist post, or you cant see it?

and it is not complicated, and if you have trouble with it, you should have asked for help, here or in discord and i have yet to see anyone asking on discord and still having trouble with patching after doing it once

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes