RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You're good to go, no spoilers for you. My farthest progress in the game, before I lost my save files, was Witch Hunt Village too (it being under attack). So I would know.

There's no spoilers whatsoever to anyone there, sans the mention of 2 characters from base story (Granberia and Alma Elma).
Hnnnng Alma Elma and Granberia plushies!! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Heissar

Einsichi

May 18, 2020
As I don't see anyone sharing the translated game, I took the liberty of trying to help.

I uploaded my game along with the save. As this is the first time I've tried to upload something, I don't know if it will work.
The link will be active for 120 days, according to what the pixel explains.

Kathuris

Apr 7, 2019
As I don't see anyone sharing the translated game, I took the liberty of trying to help.

Pixeldrain

I uploaded my game along with the save. As this is the first time I've tried to upload something, I don't know if it will work.
Thanks for that. Still running into the same issue I found above, but it makes me feel better that I got the same result from your copy as well.

HeWhoLewds

Sep 21, 2020
from their discord
As of right now, only the following things should be translated
  • All story text
  • All battle talk dialogues
  • All NPCs within the new areas
  • All Amira dialogue
  • New Job/Race race descriptions
  • New character recruitment dialogue and downwords
Pocket Castle interactions, gift lists, present reactions, skillwords, h-scenes, and seduction events are still a work in progress. New items and skills are also in progress. In addition, ALL content involving the new but currently unobtainable characters is not being prioritized
Can I get the link to their Discord? I realised I'm in the Monster Girl Translations Discord which split off from them?

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
Can I get the link to their Discord? I realised I'm in the Monster Girl Translations Discord which split off from them?
Wait, ArzorX split off from them? I need that link as well then. I'm also curious why they recently deleted their blog.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Wait, ArzorX split off from them? I need that link as well then. I'm also curious why they recently deleted their blog.
Youre late to the party, better bail Monster Girl Translations Discord since it is being run by crazy admin and the translation team did not translate anything that is currently there, all the translation past and present is from team on the other server.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Whoa whoa, dont fuck the plushies
Given they are both tops, you should worry more about them making ME their pillow lol

Just once they probably wanna be the top with the heavenly knights. That may be their only chance
So true, I doubt even Angel Boi himself would be the top when it comes to getting ara ara-ed by them.

Pixeldrain

Thank you for being an upload hero!

Reactions: Einsichi

tzydekki

Jun 11, 2021
You can press Alt + Enter to switch to full screen mode for RPG maker game or use Lossless Scaling.
Thanks for the advice. I tried this method and also the Sizer app, but pity be it messed up the resolution. Someone in the comment chain told me that it is a very complicated process to get it sized up without getting pixelated. I guess i'll have to stick with squinting.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
is full screen that bad? the cg for me between normal window and full screen looks the same and i always played on full screen the normal window is just too small.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes