RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Guys can you provide more details about the problems you encounter? there's a missing step we discovered that many users fall too that we will add in the next update, the game folder name should not be in Japanese, I explained this earlier in this thread.

You cannot have any unicode characters in the game folder name (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Arabic, ...etc) without having the language locally installed on your machine, So you have to rename the folder or the patcher will just crash (The fact the patcher closes right away means it crashed).

Kathuris

Apr 7, 2019
Guys can you provide more details about the problems you encounter? there's a missing step we discovered that many users fall too that we will add in the next update, the game folder name should not be in Japanese, I explained this earlier in this thread.

You cannot have any unicode characters in the game folder name (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Arabic, ...etc) without having the language locally installed on your machine, So you have to rename the folder or the patcher will just crash (The fact the patcher closes right away means it crashed).
I don't wanna keep banging on about it, particularly since it's so minor, but I've had an issue where some enemies H attack lines as well as the application name have reverted back to Japanese. There's a more detailed post of mine a page back describing it.

I've followed the steps mentioned in the guide on Arzor's blog and renaming the game folder, as well as trying Einsichi's share a page back and gotten the same result. The game is fully translated and the patcher seems to be working as far as I can see.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I don't wanna keep banging on about it, particularly since it's so minor, but I've had an issue where some enemies H attack lines as well as the application name have reverted back to Japanese. There's a more detailed post of mine a page back describing it.

I've followed the steps mentioned in the guide on Arzor's blog and renaming the game folder, as well as trying Einsichi's share a page back and gotten the same result. The game is fully translated and the patcher seems to be working as far as I can see.
Have you looked if those lines are actually translated in demo?

In the top bar? you need to change it yourself in game.ini. There is no alternative game.ini in demo translation files

Last edited:
Reactions: Femdom Enjoyer

Kathuris

Apr 7, 2019
Have you looked if those lines are actually translated in demo?
I mean, I've no idea. It's a pretty sizable BitBucket and I don't know where I'd start looking for it. There reason I bring it up is this:

from their discord
As of right now, only the following things should be translated
  • All story text
  • All battle talk dialogues
  • All NPCs within the new areas
  • All Amira dialogue
  • New Job/Race race descriptions
  • New character recruitment dialogue and downwords
Pocket Castle interactions, gift lists, present reactions, skillwords, h-scenes, and seduction events are still a work in progress. New items and skills are also in progress. In addition, ALL content involving the new but currently unobtainable characters is not being prioritized
And I'm seeing battle talk dialogues not present where they were in the Part 2 translation. I've no idea how accurate the above is, I'm not part of the Discord, I just thought it worth pointing out. Especially as a player is going to see those lines a lot in normal gameplay.

In the top bar? you need to change it yourself in game.ini. There is no alternative game.ini in demo translation files
In which case I'm not sure what systems.txt is doing since that seems to set the game title among other things. I don't believe I had to set the game .ini manually in Part 2 either.

I'm not trying to call anyone out here, I just saw what I considered to be a few discrepancies. If it's the case that the lines simply haven't been ported over yet then that's cool as well, it's just that what I've mentioned is very visible when you're starting a new game as I'd intended to with the new demo.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I mean, I've no idea. It's a pretty sizable BitBucket and I don't know where I'd start looking for it. There reason I bring it up is this:
Did you consider ctrl+f and search with some tool that can search in directory?

Also already done it, and it is not translated
In which case I'm not sure what systems.txt is doing since that seems to set the game title among other things. I don't believe I had to set the game .ini manually in Part 2 either.
It changes the title. But in editor, and that is not title bar, that is controlled by game.ini

sandywitch17

Jan 29, 2021
Shared my saves here some time ago and thought I'd do an update now that I've finished proper part 3 preparations. Took the opportunity to write guides once realization hit even I had forgotten details here and there. Also included are various new ideas and general improvements. Give them a chance if you lost your save, aren't satisfied with it or want to shake things up, but can't be bothered to restart the game. Or maybe you're just curious what my autism has cooked up. No matter the reason, I figured there would be a couple people out there who appreciate the drop.
Anyone have pre collab (after part 2), no loc save? Searched the whole thread, couldn't find one.
Turns out one of my games did have a post p2 pre collab no LoC save left. Added it to the pack in case you absolutely need that specific game state, but collab can also be reset by talking to reaper, though I'm unsure how "pure" it would be. Gained levels and such are obviously not reset.

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017

It's because the save file, it was made in the japanease version, it will cause you problems everywhere.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Kathuris

Apr 7, 2019
did you replaced the graphics folder?
I added the contents of the Graphics folder from the One-Click Patcher, otherwise no changes.

Just noticed you replied to me on ArzorX's Blog, posting the reply here in case anyone else is interested:
JoSmiHnTh said:
Yes, TTR changed 30% of the skillwords that was in P2, causing them to not be transferable to P3, they now needs a retranslation, skillwords are extreme in number, their file is over 23 MB in size, and until now they didn’t got fully translated, imagine that 30% of them needs a retranslation too…
Thanks for the help, was wondering what had happened. I don't envy the person who needs to work on that!

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
I added the contents of the Graphics folder from the One-Click Patcher, otherwise no changes.

Just noticed you replied to me on ArzorX's Blog, posting the reply here in case anyone else is interested:

Thanks for the help, was wondering what had happened. I don't envy the person who needs to work on that!
i have just realized that, the game.ini isn't translated, it has the game title in Japanese, this is why your application name is in Japanese, guess we have to add a translated game.ini with the one-click patcher, I included the translated one here.

AaronIsMe

Apr 18, 2018
is not paying amira to do quest but, decide to pay in middle of quest pose problem?
I don't get informant paper even after recuited both amira and mini

SlimShady305

Nov 11, 2022
Hey guys. I just tried doing the whole translation patch for v 2.41 from a post made on MGQ's subreddit about 2 years ago, I think it was Dargoth's repository. Anyway, I followed all the steps, did the whole thing with the RPGMaker Translator and the whole shebang, but the game was still in Japanese when I opened it after everything was done. I did first open the Japanese game file before doing the patch, so I'm wondering if that had anything to do with the issue. Does anyone here know what to do? The guide I followed also stated that the game should be in its fresh vanilla state for it to work, so I was wondering if there is some free download link with, say, MEGA or the like for v 2.41 (with Parts 1 and 2). I did see the first page of this thread, but I'm kinda confused since there's so many different links. I unfortunately cannot buy the original game officially from DLSite either. Any help would be appreciated.

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys. I just tried doing the whole translation patch for v 2.41 from a post made on MGQ's subreddit about 2 years ago, I think it was Dargoth's repository. Anyway, I followed all the steps, did the whole thing with the RPGMaker Translator and the whole shebang, but the game was still in Japanese when I opened it after everything was done. I did first open the Japanese game file before doing the patch, so I'm wondering if that had anything to do with the issue. Does anyone here know what to do? The guide I followed also stated that the game should be in its fresh vanilla state for it to work, so I was wondering if there is some free download link with, say, MEGA or the like for v 2.41 (with Parts 1 and 2). I did see the first page of this thread, but I'm kinda confused since there's so many different links. I unfortunately cannot buy the original game officially from DLSite either. Any help would be appreciated.
Just a question, why are you patching the 2 years old part two of the game?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes