RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Hey, so I got another question. I tried running the Start Patch.bat, but it crashed. I changed the game folder's original title which was in Japanese into English, just as you said, but I don't think I changed the program's language. Do I need to run a Japanese Locale Emulator at this point?
You don't need any Japanese emulator at all, just change the game folder to be fully english, even Japanese white spaces can screw it for you, also, make sure you have monster girl quest part 3 demo UPDATE 1.

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Hey, so I got another question. I tried running the Start Patch.bat, but it crashed. I changed the game folder's original title which was in Japanese into English, just as you said, but I don't think I changed the program's language. Do I need to run a Japanese Locale Emulator at this point?
Also, we will release a new update for the translation that will include a newer one-click patcher that shows errors right away and fixed a couple bugs here and there, currently, to be able to see the error that caused the crash, you need to drag the Start Patcher.bat to a cmd window that you opened yourself and hit enter, this will show the error.

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
is there a version of the translation patch without the part 3 demo? I'd rather wait until the full thing is out

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
is there a version of the translation patch without the part 3 demo? I'd rather wait until the full thing is out
Now that I understand what you mean, This game have three parts now, it started with part 1, then part 2 which included part 1 inside, and then part 3 that includes both part 1 and 2 inside it, so it doesn't matter, just download the latest version, you will need to download Part 2 anyways to get the pictures folder, as part 3 is a demo currently and doesn't have the pictures by default, yo will have to move them manually from part 2.

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
am I going to have to use the rpgmakertranslator thing to patch it? I remember trying once, and it was complicated, time-consuming, and ultimately just crashed my game

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
am I going to have to use the rpgmakertranslator thing to patch it? I remember trying once, and it was complicated, time-consuming, and ultimately just crashed my game
You got pre-patched files in fist post, or you cant see it?

and it is not complicated, and if you have trouble with it, you should have asked for help, here or in discord and i have yet to see anyone asking on discord and still having trouble with patching after doing it once

Last edited:

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Focus with me, just download Part 2 from this thread, then download part 3 demo update 1 from any place you want, you can find it in many places, then copy the the pictures folder that exists in the Graphics folder from Part2 to Part 3 demo update 1.

Now all you have to do is to go ahead and get the translated file and the all new one-click patcher from arzorx new blog latest post, and from it's name, it's extremely simple click-and-wait process.

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
Focus with me, just download Part 2 from this thread, then download part 3 demo update 1 from any place you want, you can find it in many places, then copy the the pictures folder that exists in the Graphics folder from Part2 to Part 3 demo update 1.

Now all you have to do is to go ahead and get the translated file and the all new one-click patcher from arzorx new blog latest post, and from it's name, it's extremely simple click-and-wait process.
but I don't want the demo. is that going to get added in?

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
You got pre-patched files in fist post, or you cant see it?

and it is not complicated, and if you have trouble with it, you should have asked for help, here or in discord and i have yet to see anyone asking on discord and still having trouble with patching after doing it once
am I not asking for help now?

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
but I don't want the demo. is that going to get added in?
As I said, Part 3 includes Part 2 inside it, and patching it is a lot easier, if you just don't want to play past part 2, after you finish part 2 close the game, it's not like you are forced to continue playing after part 2.

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
If you want 2.41 translation, everything is in the first post that you need. Just use your head.

And if you still got problems. Ask on Discord.
The thread doesn't have the latest version of the translation, it has a very old one.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
The thread doesn't have the latest version of the translation, it has a very old one.
The link is 31'st march 2024 for part 2 so it IS latest, and there IS a link in pre-patched to bitbucket so anyone can patch if they want.

And before it was 3rd march i think, i would not say it was very old, and the link to bit was still there if anyone wants to update.

kuma

Jun 2, 2017
Not sure if its a small issue but i ended getting this error when doing the one click patch on my own but when using the demo patch already installed someone posted a few threads ago i had no issues
had made sure to follow read.me text and the file name was in english
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
As I said, Part 3 includes Part 2 inside it, and patching it is a lot easier, if you just don't want to play past part 2, after you finish part 2 close the game, it's not like you are forced to continue playing after part 2.
will I still have access to the collab event and LoC?

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
If you want 2.41 translation, everything is in the first post that you need. Just use your head.

And if you still got problems. Ask on Discord.
well I'm sorry that my head is so ignorant you feel the need to use condescension

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes