RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
If you don't have JP local, just rename the game folder with English letters, you cannot leave the game's folder name with Japanese without having JP local, it will mess up the file pathing.
Yeah, it's not working for me either. Hopefully some hero will upload a translated copy of the demo soon.

Reactions: cotin12345

jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
Aight so for clarity sake. We're downloading the full JP game from any of the demo links in the thread, then following the instructions for the ONE-click translator? there's nothing else to it besides changing the characters of the folder?

gimb

Feb 17, 2018
You do need the latest demo version though. Ther3e was a patch for the demo and it might not work with the earlier version

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
That patch released by arzorx is for MGQ part 3 demo Update 1, not the first demo, you have to have update 1, which is the latest update for the demo currently, and make sure the game's folder name have no unicode characters (Like Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Arabic, ...etc), then just follow the readme, which is extremely simple.

Aight so for clarity sake. We're downloading the full JP game from any of the demo links in the thread, then following the instructions for the ONE-click translator? there's nothing else to it besides changing the characters of the folder?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Is there a way to upscale the game without losing image quality so i don't have to squint to see? The VN version got a remaster in 1440p but this one hasn't as i'm aware. Any wizards here?
You can't, we thought about it before, the engine itself has a hard-limit on the resolution and trying to change it needs a memory hack and when you do it, it causes crashes and bugs everywhere, and the memory hack itself can't be done in the version TTR uses.

The only solution is for the game to be ported to a RPG Maker MZ, which is nearly a dream as MZ uses java script while VX Ace uses Ruby, so you will have to rewrite everything, fully porting that monster of a game needs a big team willing to spend alot of time on it.

• Sad

jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
You can't, we thought about it before, the engine itself has a hard-limit on the resolution and trying to change it needs a memory hack and when you do it, it causes crashes and bugs everywhere, and the memory hack itself can't be done in the version TTR uses.

The only solution is for the game to be ported to a RPG Maker MZ, which is nearly a dream as MZ uses java script while VX Ace uses Ruby, so you will have to rewrite everything, fully porting that monster of a game needs a big team willing to spend alot of time on it.
It worked

• Yay, new update!

Kathuris

Apr 7, 2019
I've started a new game in the demo, and a lot of the enemy attack phrases are in Japanese even though Story/UI are in English after patching.

Have I missed something or have they not been ported over yet?

noahgab1133

Apr 28, 2021
I've started a new game in the demo, and a lot of the enemy attack phrases are in Japanese even though Story/UI are in English after patching.

Have I missed something or have they not been ported over yet?
thats normal you can downloand the latest translation files from the link in the front and patch it yourself as there have been a few more stuff translated and some mistakes fixed but for the most part everything has been translated save for some of the more obscure characters phrases said in combat. Right now those have been put on the back burner as the demo is being translated

Radman69

Apr 8, 2018
I follow the instructions in One-Click Patcher for part 3 but the game is still not being translated and I got this error when loading the save
1711088599846.png

Csfop7

Feb 3, 2018
Is there a way to upscale the game without losing image quality so i don't have to squint to see? The VN version got a remaster in 1440p but this one hasn't as i'm aware. Any wizards here?
There's also this:
I personally scale it to 1280x960 on a FullHD monitor and I think it works very well.

Kathuris

Apr 7, 2019
thats normal you can downloand the latest translation files from the link in the front and patch it yourself as there have been a few more stuff translated and some mistakes fixed but for the most part everything has been translated save for some of the more obscure characters phrases said in combat. Right now those have been put on the back burner as the demo is being translated
I feel as something has been misunderstood, here's a comparison of what my game looks like. The first image is from my current version of Paradox Part 2, the second is the patched demo using files from the repository updated less than 5 hours ago from this post and using the One-Click Patcher mentioned above. Also note the difference in the application name.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the line played just before the Slime Erosion attack from the first slimes you encounter.

Just to reiterate, I haven't had any problems yet with untranslated text in the story or random conversations it just seems to be in battles.

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
I'm trying to download arzor's patch, but can't get it to work. The readme says the patch should take a while, yet it almost immediately closes itself. when I try to start the game, it keeps saying failed to load script.

Azurekaito15

Jan 4, 2022
Full translation of Part 3 Demo?
from their discord
As of right now, only the following things should be translated
  • All story text
  • All battle talk dialogues
  • All NPCs within the new areas
  • All Amira dialogue
  • New Job/Race race descriptions
  • New character recruitment dialogue and downwords
Pocket Castle interactions, gift lists, present reactions, skillwords, h-scenes, and seduction events are still a work in progress. New items and skills are also in progress. In addition, ALL content involving the new but currently unobtainable characters is not being prioritized

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes