RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
does the gravity pleasure strategy only work in LoC? I want to use it to finish up the last couple post-game boss fights but I don't seem to have access to hero of the seven worlds after clearing the collab scenario

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
does the gravity pleasure strategy only work in LoC? I want to use it to finish up the last couple post-game boss fights but I don't seem to have access to hero of the seven worlds after clearing the collab scenario
It works anywhere, you can find it in the room of the last boss fight in the castle

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

"For news of the progress well I can’t say that much but… let’s say you will get some great news regarding the demo very soon."
Thank you for providing the sauce! I just completed Witch Hunt Village in part 1, will I get spoiled if I click the link?

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Thank you for providing the sauce! I just completed Witch Hunt Village in part 1, will I get spoiled if I click the link?
You're good to go, no spoilers for you. My farthest progress in the game, before I lost my save files, was Witch Hunt Village too (it being under attack). So I would know.

There's no spoilers whatsoever to anyone there, sans the mention of 2 characters from base story (Granberia and Alma Elma).

• Thinking Face

tzydekki

Jun 11, 2021
Is there a way to upscale the game without losing image quality so i don't have to squint to see? The VN version got a remaster in 1440p but this one hasn't as i'm aware. Any wizards here?

cotin12345

Sep 11, 2017
in the Discord they posted the translation of the monster girl quest paradox 3 demo

but for some reason I can't do it, but they did something simple but for me it doesn't work...

mhg87

Jul 14, 2018
Yeah, it's not working for me either. Hopefully some hero will upload a translated copy of the demo soon.

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
How it doesn't work for you guys?
You just chuck the contents in the game folder and run the "Start Patcher.bat", it's extremely simple.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes