RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
So I replaced the Game.ini file with the one you linked. I ran Start Patch.bat on a CMD window I opened but it wasn't recognized as a batch file. Then I opened RPGVX Translator and it had some text in red talking about some compile usage before quickly forcibly closing/crashing.
Just double click it, no need for a cmd window now, and you cannot just open the exe directly, just double click the bat,

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
So I replaced the Game.ini file with the one you linked. I ran Start Patch.bat on a CMD window I opened but it wasn't recognized as a batch file. Then I opened RPGVX Translator and it had some text in red talking about some compile usage before quickly forcibly closing/crashing.
The best and simplest way to resolve the problem for you is to go to wiki main page and join one or both of the Discord severs listed in at the bottom of main page. Translation or wiki.

SlimShady305

Nov 11, 2022
The best and simplest way to resolve the problem for you is to go to wiki main page and join one or both of the Discord severs listed in at the bottom of main page. Translation or wiki.
So, I finally managed to get everything right after directly consulting some people at the discord server. It was as you said, the server really does help a lot. Turns out the issue was with me dragging the wrong One-Click Patcher folder into my game directory. The folder with an underscore between One-Click and Patcher isn't the right one, and it should be the other folder without the underscore directly in the folder with the underscore. Basically, after that everything was good. The patcher.bat did its thing and now the game's in English for me. So I just wanted to thank you guys for the help. But I have one more question. The guys at the server told me I needed to place the graphics folder of parts 1 and 2 into the graphics folder for part 3, so that I don't see black screens during some scenes. I just wanted to ask if the v 2.41 files provided in the first page of this thread include the graphics from part 1, or if they don't. If they don't, where can I get part 1 for free, if that's okay to ask?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
So, I finally managed to get everything right after directly consulting some people at the discord server. It was as you said, the server really does help a lot. Turns out the issue was with me dragging the wrong One-Click Patcher folder into my game directory. The folder with an underscore between One-Click and Patcher isn't the right one, and it should be the other folder without the underscore directly in the folder with the underscore. Basically, after that everything was good. The patcher.bat did its thing and now the game's in English for me. So I just wanted to thank you guys for the help. But I have one more question. The guys at the server told me I needed to place the graphics folder of parts 1 and 2 into the graphics folder for part 3, so that I don't see black screens during some scenes. I just wanted to ask if the v 2.41 files provided in the first page of this thread include the graphics from part 1, or if they don't. If they don't, where can I get part 1 for free, if that's okay to ask?
You need pictures folder only; And yes it includes part 1 and 2 pictures folder.

SlimShady305

Nov 11, 2022
yes par 1+2 should have ~8500+ files in it, demo itself 4215
Okay, so I copy and pasted the "Pictures" folder from the v 2.41 download provided here onto the v 3.00 demo. is that everything? Or do i need to copy and paste the pictures folder from the One-Click Patcher "Pictures" folder as well?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Okay, so I copy and pasted the "Pictures" folder from the v 2.41 download provided here onto the v 3.00 demo. is that everything? Or do i need to copy and paste the pictures folder from the One-Click Patcher "Pictures" folder as well?
in case of one-click patcher, you need to copy all files inside graphics folder

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I tried using the one-click patcher, I have no idea what this error means
View attachment 3505151
Delete the extracted patcher.

Then Download/open extracted patcher with whatever zip/rar tool you got
Select all files in archive, and drag out all files into your game folder where the game.exe is
Add translation files and start patching again

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
I tried using the one-click patcher, I have no idea what this error means
View attachment 3505151
I am glad I made the batch script prevent itself from auto-closing after errors in the last update.

You basically miss placed the patcher, they should be place at the root folder of the game, the folder that have the game.exe.

So you should open the one-click patcher.zip and manually with mouse drag all the files inside it and drop them in the root of the game folder and replace, then run the Start Patcher.bat, surly make sure you removed what you already placed there before posting here.

irithal

Jun 29, 2020
I can't seem to fly on garuda when I want. After I initially flew on her after getting her I haven't been able to fly again. I've tried mashing Z in as many areas as I could but the characters just wouldn't get on. Anyone know why?

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
I can't seem to fly on garuda when I want. After I initially flew on her after getting her I haven't been able to fly again. I've tried mashing Z in as many areas as I could but the characters just wouldn't get on. Anyone know why?
Her sprite might become invisible like it did with mine, try to repatch the game again.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Weird question but for part 3, what difficulty should i take? I like chanlleges but im not sure if this game will reward me and my skills or if the combat is no really that fun and even the difficulty is just about grind for the next battle.
I only played part 1 and 2 in pretty much cheat mode one shot kill so i have no idea.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes