RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
It's not like the site has say a "Search" feature :whistle: Nope, just google for sloths that can't be asked to read.

The first page will give you details about what is generally going on.
The last page tends to have recent discussion and problems.
Unless a problem is truly unique there is a good chance similar cases can be found via a simple search.

"On Hold" and "Abandoned" are more housekeeping so I wouldn't rely too heavily on those. I've seen a few instances of games getting marked "Abandoned" because people didn't care to check the developer's website to see if "On Hold" was justified. While other games should have been marked "Abandoned" but they had simply been long forgotten in a never ending pile of new content.

"On Hold" probably isn't the best for this as it just recently shown signs of life from ToroToro with 2.35 which added new content.
From what I have seen from all the games I follow on this page, all of them except this one update the first page every time there is some update to reflect this.
The main page download links might be updated, but all the other info is outdated and the last info update on translation is from dargoth.
And the translation link still links to page 50 to a comment from 31 of May of last year.
this thread is really awful on keeping the main post updated.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
this thread is really awful on keeping the main post updated.
I nominate Jenkins or Uchihafabio as the new supreme overlord of the thread :coffee: Though that could just be me saying not it :whistle:

Though kidding aside if you think it needs updated try making a detailed comment about in then hit the "Report" button. Perhaps some mod will be kind and clean things up.

This is a misfit page so some shenanigans come with it. Even with ToroToro's original Monster Girl Quest it was a retail game split into 3 parts and at the time each part cost about the price of a full game. Most game translations are a completed game so they don't see as much info get distorted over the years as one still in the making... Others are Game Developers working directly with the community so they leave a cleaner impression.

Regardless here's hoping Arzor-X makes it to the end of Part 3 were Dargoth could not.
cheers.png

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
I nominate Jenkins or Uchihafabio as the new supreme overlord of the thread :coffee: Though that could just be me saying not it :whistle:

Though kidding aside if you think it needs updated try making a detailed comment about in then hit the "Report" button. Perhaps some mod will be kind and clean things up.

This is a misfit page so some shenanigans come with it. Even with ToroToro's original Monster Girl Quest it was a retail game split into 3 parts and at the time each part cost about the price of a full game. Most game translations are a completed game so they don't see as much info get distorted over the years as one still in the making... Others are Game Developers working directly with the community so they leave a cleaner impression.

Regardless here's hoping Arzor-X makes it to the end of Part 3 were Dargoth could not.
View attachment 1060792
So report the original comment and ask for it to be updated?
Report in game update maybe?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So report the original comment and ask for it to be updated?
Report in game update maybe?
Nah just write up what you think is wrong along with what is ideally needed to correct it. Then report your own comment probably under:

Other - Please use "More information" field to explain further.

Since that wouldn't be a link to a new version which falls under Game Update. Though you could toss Uchihafabio a couple likes and report his comment as a Game Update. Or get the Translation Link updated while you're at it.

Do keep in mind that the Mod that reviews your report might have no knowledge of the game and as such even obvious corrections might not be apparent to them. So try being detailed and polite.

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
I bought and played the original with the full translation. It's been a year since. From the original, what is different? I mean, it's still chapter 2 right?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I bought and played the original with the full translation. It's been a year since. From the original, what is different? I mean, it's still chapter 2 right?
original as a prequel or paradox? if paradox game updated with an extra stuff and bugfixes, download and patch again.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Overview
Paradox is quite similar to its predecessor, for Luka is the protagonist, there will be a Monsterpedia, several monsters and characters from the original trilogy will return and there will be rape-on-loss. Notable differences include the game being an RPG-styled game created with RPG Maker, instead of a visual novel made in Nscripter; the player will be able to directly move around and interact with things rather than skimming through long lines of text; other characters may join Luka on his journey (such as Ilias); and many of Luka's choices have a drastic impact in later parts of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Title: Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG Zenshou
Original title: もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG
Developer / Publisher: ToroToro Resistance
VNDB:
Updated:
Part 1: 01 August 2015 (ver. 1.21)
Part 2: 03 December 2020 (ver. 2.35)
Part 3: TBA
DLsite:
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3: TBA
Censorship: Yes
Length: Very long (> 50 hours)
Platform: Windows
Language: Japanese
English Translation: Part 1: Part 2:
Wiki:
Prequel:

Translation Repository: Arzor-X's

Genre:

Instructions:

HOW TO TRANSLATE

Game Update from 2.23 to latest 2.XX
Pre-Patched files by masterdragonson

DOWNLOAD
link to be added
You could put in the English Logo at the top.

MGQP-English-Logo.png

Last edited:

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Thread has been edited as much as i could understand ,
Jenkins plz let me know if its lacking anything else
I think it is clear to see that the contents of the OP and reported post is different, everything after first spoiler is old/ different, especially after the prequel link, like Instructions, how that happened, no idea. Unless it was updated according to someone else instructions/report, in mine i said to update thread tags, replace whole content of the post with reported one, and asked for mirrors to the game

"MGQ_Paradox_2.35_merged_raw_rar"

CRC32: 3219BDC0
MD5: 6B1DF769C1D4EF325450A61072421486
SHA-1: 196DE049508E060B49DE2EF0294BCC3C64CD16BA

it is raw merged, including pics from part 1 as well as raw jp to ditch the bitter'ing between whose upload to use as well as
to divert incremental game and translation updates to masterdragonson's post

the op game is uchihafabio's right now but not gonna argue whose game version to use

i would not make whole new content of the OP post if i were just going to ask for updated game mirrors

Last edited:

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
I think it is clear to see that the contents of the OP and reported post is different, everything after first spoiler is old/ different, especially after the prequel link, like Instructions, how that happened, no idea. Unless it was updated according to someone else instructions/report, in mine i said to update thread tags, replace whole content of the post with reported one, and asked for mirrors to the game

"MGQ_Paradox_2.35_merged_raw_rar"

CRC32: 3219BDC0
MD5: 6B1DF769C1D4EF325450A61072421486
SHA-1: 196DE049508E060B49DE2EF0294BCC3C64CD16BA

it is raw merged, including pics from part 1 as well as raw jp to ditch the bitter'ing between whose upload to use as well as
to divert incremental game and translation updates to masterdragonson's post

the op game is uchihafabio's right now but not gonna argue whose game version to use

i would not make whole new content of the OP post if i were just going to ask for updated game mirrors
yes all of that in the reported post cannot be added to op as it has a format of its own, like the instructions to play japanese games is what i think is enough changing ur system locale or using locale emulator the rest of the info on the process to do it can be found in thread

Tags have been updated at the top portion which is what filters game searches , also updated the one in the thread now

As for how to translate the game thats not part of games section there is a seperate forum for that

For game files there were 2 reports, ur report said raw merged version thats why i did'nt add/mirror it as the other one was translated but if it's a better translated version let me know,
Thanks

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
yes all of that in the reported post cannot be added to op as it has a format of its own, like the instructions to play japanese games is what i think is enough changing ur system locale or using locale emulator the rest of the info on the process to do it can be found in thread

Tags have been updated at the top portion which is what filters game searches , also updated the one in the thread now

As for how to translate the game thats not part of games section there is a seperate forum for that

For game files there were 2 reports, ur report said raw merged version thats why i did'nt add/mirror it as the other one was translated but if it's a better translated version let me know,
Thanks

The original post before update had the instruction how to manually update the game, now it is gone, and my the post follows format of the old op post

poiont of raw version is so people would not have to download 3GB file with no info on when was it patched as well some other things, but ~15mb pre-patched files or patch manually and i did include 2 mentions to pre-patched 15mb file, one link and one in instructions

But as i said, not gonna argue on whose version is in op, or instruction, everything needed was included in my post but whatever

Last edited:
Reactions: bwardyunbip and ss6

uskan

Jul 22, 2019
Does the collaboration have new cgs for the guest characters or does it reuse the h scenes from their original games?

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
Is there anyway to replay the battle with the collab characters? i wanna relive Mukuro.

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
Is there anyway to replay the battle with the collab characters? i wanna relive Mukuro.
The usual way, go to Hades and the book stand(the one that also has the part 3 preview and where you go to the Labyrinth of Chaos) allows you to trigger any battle with non-bossses and the bosses themselves are spread over Hades.

You can also redo collab after you finished it by talking with the Reaper.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes