RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
After downloading that one and one translation update, for now.
My point being that unless we update the posted download with a translation we will once again have to search in the comments for the newest translation. What I was suggesting is having a linked translation thread where you can always go and look for the newest translation without having to search here.
Newest translation is always on bitbucket, as for masterdragonson's pre-patched files, all he have to do is edit same post that is linked in OP when posting new one, along with maybe a post at the end of thread it was updated.

It is actually very simple.

Making whole thread for it is not needed.

Wiferahl

Oct 24, 2020
So I've decided to go ahead and just play through from scratch from the start of the game. I'm likely going to do several playthroughs for the sake of making sure I unlock every character, just as I did before I lost my original save (old computer died unfortunately). I'm sure most of you know what I mean by that, so I won't be elaborating further because spoilers, obviously. I've purchased the game from the actual seller and I'm running through the game without using any modifying software or anything else whatsoever. Playing the game as intended only. Once I get far enough to where I think my save could be pretty useful, I'll dump my save file here. That way, I can at least help some people, and whoever uses my files won't have to worry I've modified anything on cheat engines or anything that may contribute to file corruptions.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
T
Seems one of the files is missing, check to see it's actually in there.

if it isn't just put this in the characters folder in graphics and let me know if it helps.

correct me if I read the error wrong as well.

hope you have an amazing day.
Thank you my friend. It seems that not just one file is missing, but perhaps some graphics were not inserted into my folders. I'll try to find it out.
1615539199172.png

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
T

Thank you my friend. It seems that not just one file is missing, but perhaps some graphics were not inserted into my folders. I'll try to find it out.
Let me guess, you used only 2.35 update while being on 2.23? The missing file you originally posted a screenshot was in the op download there, since i checked if it was there or not.

Game saying it is ver 2.35 means nothing since the game does not check all files before running but at the time the file is needed. and that text saying game is ver xx can be changed to any number someone wants.

fdsfds.jpg

Last edited:

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
any outstanding bugs with the 2.35? still at the 2.23 with nothing obviously out of whack except for a scorpion girl stuck on a tree in the loc

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Yeah you're correct. And it's now solved. What long story!
Let me guess, you used only 2.35 update while being on 2.23? The missing file you originally posted a screenshot was in the op download there, since i checked if it was there or not.

Game saying it is ver 2.35 means nothing since the game does not check all files before running but at the time the file is needed. and that text saying game is ver xx can be changed to any number someone wants.

View attachment 1080260

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hello guys, I've just finished the collab' and it was great. But I had one problem : The hentai scenes aren't translated in the version here. Is it normal or I had a bug ?
Sounds like a bug if you mean all the h scenes though if it was something new with the collab then maybe. Which one were you looking at?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes