RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
also, for those who want to play through part 2, but are too impatient to wait for the full patch, here is a full walkthough

anotherperv

Dec 31, 2017
I liked the original a lot more than this I probably won't bother with part 2. There are a ridiculous amount more scenes but they're all so short. Also the combat in the original could kind of give a sense of danger or hopelessness that just isn't there when you're in a traditional JRPG setup. The new one is a better "game" but a way worse erotic game and at the end of the day this is an RPGmaker game

AZZchezzx

Dec 20, 2017
whenever i try to start the game it says file corrupted reinstall the game i do this but it doesnt work what am i supposed to do?

CallMeSven

Apr 4, 2018
for some reason a lot of the scenes in the pocket castle are still in japanese 4 me, is that right ?

thisanamehaha

Apr 29, 2018
Can anyone upload a raw 2.23? I can see someone has kindly uploaded a patched 2.23 but a raw one will be useful for future patching.

Thanks

P.S Can some also upload a highly completed save for the castle as well?

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
Anyone has a save state with full affection? I'm enjoying the game but trying to raise affection with every monster is such a hassle

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the upload! I really loved MGQ back in the day.
One thing I dont like about the game is the repetitive music for the most part, especially the sex scenes. Lucky for me, is simple to change the files, for example for the music of Desire Dungeon :p
By the way, its a bit annoying that the auto text speed is slow as fuck, but nevermind.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Thanks for the upload! I really loved MGQ back in the day.
One thing I dont like about the game is the repetitive music for the most part, especially the sex scenes. Lucky for me, is simple to change the files, for example for the music of Desire Dungeon :p
By the way, its a bit annoying that the auto text speed is slow as fuck, but nevermind.
q speeds up the text speed, and a will skip text after a few seconds

Reactions: nicknicola

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
Was trying to find how to resize the window from the tiny 640×480 window to something more manageable (but not fullscreen) and couldn't find it here.

So I figured I'd post my quick solution here, in case others might want to resize the window as well in the future.

1. Open the ini file(located in the main directory) in notepad
2. add the following:
WinMode=Resize
Width=x
Hight=y

X and y are integers and its probably best to keep the 4:3 aspect ratio.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes