RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

razor_shaman

Mar 10, 2018
Sorry for bothering but all the links are broken, you are our savior. (most torrent link are patched version, looking for the original japanese version for repatching)

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Just curious, is this like previous games where it makes you lose every fight to see the H Content or is it more like an actual game this time?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Just curious, is this like previous games where it makes you lose every fight to see the H Content or is it more like an actual game this time?
You can just beat the monsters and it unlocks the scenes in the Library. You also have Request scenes in the Pocket Castle.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
Being a fan of the original VN i was excited when i first heard about this. then after playing it i was incredibly disappointed.
the experience was completely ruined for me because of the addition of the class system.
being able to be 4-50+ classes just means more grinding and that isn't fun not what the appeal of MGQ was.
sure...you don't "need" to raise every class. but that isn't the point. it was a unnecessary addition.
and that annoying feeling that you should of spent time raising another class...it's unpleasant.

the rest of what i played before dropping it was nice.

dailyfap

Feb 27, 2018
i think op updating the link to mgq paradox 2 would be useless according to what the translation team said in their web page. Apparently the last release was buggy af and they're waiting for a patch until they continue with the translation(implying that important parts of the game is not translated).
also i just went ahead and bought mgq paradox part 1 cuz it was easier(cant post links butt u can find it on "dlsite".com ).
Will be downloading the 2nd part tho, too expensive for a poorfag like me.

dailyfap

Feb 27, 2018
Thoughts
Being a fan of the original VN i was excited when i first heard about this. then after playing it i was incredibly disappointed.
the experience was completely ruined for me because of the addition of the class system.
being able to be 4-50+ classes just means more grinding and that isn't fun not what the appeal of MGQ was.
sure...you don't "need" to raise every class. but that isn't the point. it was a unnecessary addition.
and that annoying feeling that you should of spent time raising another class...it's unpleasant.

the rest of what i played before dropping it was nice.
I highly recommend giving it another chance. Its as good as the last game. imo i think the class system was a noice edition to the game, tho, i understand what ur saying. It IS grindy af, nutt i like grindy games, if u dont like it u can just not care about it, just add monsters that have the class u want. Some of them have classes max leveled up if they have an Intermediate Job/Intermediate Race.

faefidis

Jul 30, 2017
The one thing i hate about the monster girl games is that you have to lose to be rewarded.Worst mechanic ever,how is this game in that regard?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Here a link bro
it's already patched with dargoth translation
I was just about to post 'No! This one is broken too!' but then I realized that the link just had spaces in it.
Doh~

Anyway, is this the actual final verison? Filenames say 1.21 (which is the version I already have)

Dargoth's final translation says 1.21.76
No idea how important that last patch is, but i'd like to make sure i have the very final version of part1.

As for part2, Dargoth's site warns that it's busted (the game itself, not the patch) and not to bother with it till it's fixed.
Any confirmation on that?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I was just about to post 'No! This one is broken too!' but then I realized that the link just had spaces in it.
Doh~

Anyway, is this the actual final verison? Filenames say 1.21 (which is the version I already have)

Dargoth's final translation says 1.21.76
No idea how important that last patch is, but i'd like to make sure i have the very final version of part1.

As for part2, Dargoth's site warns that it's busted (the game itself, not the patch) and not to bother with it till it's fixed.
Any confirmation on that?
1.21 is the final game version.
1.21.76 is the final patch version.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Well I just tried to apply the final patch to my 1.21 game and it told me that I'm using the wrong version, so...
Lot of people had that issue with Part 1. Sadly I can't remember how they solved it. Only time I had trouble with the patch working was when I deleted the random Japanese Notepad files in the game folder. The moment I restored those it worked great.

Jengky

Mar 6, 2018
do anyone have part 2 ver 2.22 that already translate with dargoths ???
I cant translate mine.... it's always fail when I used the translator

razor_shaman

Mar 10, 2018
do anyone have part 2 ver 2.22 that already translate with dargoths ???
I cant translate mine.... it's always fail when I used the translator
If you are using an already patched version you won't be able to, you have to use the original japanese version.

hal0dude7

Apr 8, 2018
Am I glad I found this place, sucks the OP hasn't updated those Part 1 links yet. Is that MEGA link from a few posts earlier the true final version of the English patch?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes