RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yeah I know It's a great game I hope they release it already XD You think it will be done in 2018?
The next version of Part 2, which will hopefully be the final one, should come out sometime soon. Either this month or the next.
As for Part 3, I'm thinking it's probably gonna come out in 2019. Though I hope I'm wrong. They did say they've already started working on it when they released Part 2. So maybe late 2018 could be a thing. Though either way, us poor non-Japanese speaking dolts are gonna have to wait longer for the translation. :p

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
The next version of Part 2, which will hopefully be the final one, should come out sometime soon. Either this month or the next.
As for Part 3, I'm thinking it's probably gonna come out in 2019. Though I hope I'm wrong. They did say they've already started working on it when they released Part 2. So maybe late 2018 could be a thing. Though either way, us poor non-Japanese speaking dolts are gonna have to wait longer for the translation. :p
Yeah I know what you mean plus there's alot to translate too. Also can you share me your game too? I can't patch mine because it's super slow.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yeah I know what you mean plus there's alot to translate too. Also can you share me your game too? I can't patch mine because it's super slow.
I don't know the first thing about uploading files. I don't even think I have a decent upload speed.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I don't know the first thing about uploading files. I don't even think I have a decent upload speed.
I see sorry then XD You know what? When you download this on PC It has a storage limit but when I always download things in my phone in MEGA it doesn't run out of limit that's why I preferred to download it on phone then transfer it over the computer by the way if you have a MEGA account how do you compile your games in a folder? You know like the one from Yugifan Signature?

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I see sorry then XD You know what? When you download this on PC It has a storage limit but when I always download things in my phone in MEGA it doesn't run out of limit that's why I preferred to download it on phone then transfer it over the computer by the way if you have a MEGA account how do you compile your games in a folder? You know like the one from Yugifan Signature?
I don't have a MEGA account. I just download the files and save them to my Desktop. Then I extract them to whichever folder I want.

Imaweirdguy

Dec 12, 2017
Uploading patched version 1.21.76 part 1 final translation now. Post when done
Hey, I know this was nearly a year ago, but could you help point me in the right direction of acquiring version "1.21.76" as the download link I used on the first page seemed to be incompatible with the english patch from dargoth?

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Hey, I know this was nearly a year ago, but could you help point me in the right direction of acquiring version "1.21.76" as the download link I used on the first page seemed to be incompatible with the english patch from dargoth?
Part 1 has already been patched by me. Part 2 has only been done so far MGQ Paradox 2 English Initial Patch at the moment its on a temporary hold but the dev has said not dead and will finish the translation if it kills him lol.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So ahm... one question: the part 1 is fully translated in English? There's, by any chance, some kind soul can upload this on MEGA? Or something along the line? :FeelsBadMan:

Imaweirdguy

Dec 12, 2017
Part 1 has already been patched by me. Part 2 has only been done so far MGQ Paradox 2 English Initial Patch at the moment its on a temporary hold but the dev has said not dead and will finish the translation if it kills him lol.
Yes, I'm only looking to play part one atm, I've seen and downloaded the patch that you've provided to us on the OP, but when I try and apply the English patch to it, it claims it is the wrong version, I.E not 1.21.76. Whenever I start the actual game, in Japanese, it says the version is 1.21.00 I'd like to say I'm quite familiar with using Dargoth's patcher, but perhaps I'm doing something wrong? Any suggestions?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yes, I'm only looking to play part one atm, I've seen and downloaded the patch that you've provided to us on the OP, but when I try and apply the English patch to it, it claims it is the wrong version, I.E not 1.21.76. Whenever I start the actual game, in Japanese, it says the version is 1.21.00 I'd like to say I'm quite familiar with using Dargoth's patcher, but perhaps I'm doing something wrong? Any suggestions?
Did you remove or add any files from the game folder? I recently had to patch the game again. I never had issues with it before, but this time the patcher would stop at 49% and say it was the wrong version. Even though it's the same one I used before. I kept the rar file. The only thing I did differently was delete all the README files that were in Japanese. So I restored those and then it worked for whatever reason.

Imaweirdguy

Dec 12, 2017
Did you remove or add any files from the game folder? I recently had to patch the game again. I never had issues with it before, but this time the patcher would stop at 49% and say it was the wrong version. Even though it's the same one I used before. I kept the rar file. The only thing I did differently was delete all the README files that were in Japanese. So I restored those and then it worked for whatever reason.
Hrm, no. . I haven't deleted anything, the only thing i've done is place the dargoth patcher into the game directiory. What Readme files are you speaking of. .I cant seem to find these :/

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hrm, no. . I haven't deleted anything, the only thing i've done is place the dargoth patcher into the game directiory. What Readme files are you speaking of. .I cant seem to find these :/
Just text documents with Japanese names. Came with my download.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Is the desert part translated in part 1? where Luka get rape by the queen?

Imaweirdguy

Dec 12, 2017
Alrighty, I finally managed to get part 1 to work, but. . it's a full translation? I've already ran into a few parts. . that I guess...were missed? Such as the three slug stars loss scene.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Alrighty, I finally managed to get part 1 to work, but. . it's a full translation? I've already ran into a few parts. . that I guess...were missed? Such as the three slug stars loss scene.
It's not a full translation. Only the story is fully translated. Part 1 on its own will never be fully translated. Only the combined Part 1 and 2 will be. Unless Part 3 comes out before they finish translating. Which is very likely. In which case only the combined Part 1, 2 and 3 will be fully translated.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
It's not a full translation. Only the story is fully translated. Part 1 on its own will never be fully translated. Only the combined Part 1 and 2 will be. Unless Part 3 comes out before they finish translating. Which is very likely. In which case only the combined Part 1, 2 and 3 will be fully translated.
Is the Desert part on Part 1 already translated? I mean when you talk to the queen in the castle and he'll get rape?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Is the Desert part on Part 1 already translated? I mean when you talk to the queen in the castle and he'll get rape?
If you're asking about that specific H-scene, then no. That one hasn't been done yet. Most H-scenes there haven't been done yet. They're focused on doing the story and NPC dialogue first.

Reactions: Muff Diver
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes