RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If you're asking about that specific H-scene, then no. That one hasn't been done yet. Most H-scenes there haven't been done yet. They're focused on doing the story and NPC dialogue first.
So.. in the end, for now, it's better to wait for the future? Where probably they'll finally translated the whole three chapters as well as the H-scenes? Because if I've to download the game just for the story and the h-scenes are not translated (or just few of them, not all), then wasting my time it's not acceptable :test:

Reactions: ponyguy

Imaweirdguy

Dec 12, 2017
If you're asking about that specific H-scene, then no. That one hasn't been done yet. Most H-scenes there haven't been done yet. They're focused on doing the story and NPC dialogue first.
This does me a sad, I assumed that when dargoth uploaded the "Final MCQ Paradox Part one" patch, it meant they were done with this section of MCQ, and moved onto part 2... I weep, pony....I weep....

Demon Boy

Oct 20, 2017
the links for part one seem to be broken and was hoping to reinstall this now that I've replaced my hardrive

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Is the part 2 suppose to be in Japanese when you start a new game or when you have a save?
I think the version posted here only has the initial patch applied, which only translated things like item and skill names and so on. None of the dialogue. There's no new patch out yet, so the only thing you can do is patch it manually using the files from Dargoth's bitbucket. That will add all the story and NPC dialogue from Part 1, and the few new things they translated. Which wasn't much last I checked. I think just one town and dungeon.

Reactions: Cakei
May 25, 2017
It seems all of the links for part 1 are completely dead. Can someone please rectify this?

Also I happened to find a translator for both parts. I don't know how legit it is, but it's worth a shot:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
It seems all of the links for part 1 are completely dead. Can someone please rectify this?

Also I happened to find a translator for both parts. I don't know how legit it is, but it's worth a shot:
It's legit. Dargoth has been translating this game for years now. He's even got the translator of the original series helping him out.
Also, hi. Didn't know you too were a member here.

May 25, 2017
It's legit. Dargoth has been translating this game for years now. He's even got the translator of the original series helping him out.
Also, hi. Didn't know you too were a member here.
Surprise! I've never really felt the need to comment to anything on this site. That's why you've never seen me.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes