RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Alice or Ilias to help me on my journey? does it really matter?
Along with the things tag50 mentioned it also affects certain party members you can get in the game. And probably the ending, but we're nowhere near that.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Sweet! It's obviously going to take a while before the game's fully translated (unfortunately), but I still enjoy it...grinding aside (it took me AGES to get certain characters up to their full potential!!)

trojohn505

Jun 17, 2017
Started to play this again from the beginning (never finished part 1) with the "[MERGED] PART 2" file. Does the merged file not have any h-scenes from part 1? Tried to get the first couple and they didnt play.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Guys, is the translation posted here up to where, the plant insect village or the undine event??? From what i herad the latest translation from dargoth goes to Undine.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Guys, is the translation posted here up to where, the plant insect village or the undine event??? From what i herad the latest translation from dargoth goes to Undine.
this one is till Esta I think Also mods, here is a link for a MEGA for the one that is just posted, if you wouldn't mind putting in the OP

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Would someone mind telling me is there a method to cheat in the game? For Instance, Editing the XP And Job XP.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Is there a version 2.30? If it is the case, someone can upload the most updated version. Since, I see that creators have made corrections to the game on the dlsite page, please?

I have a problem with the current version ...the version 2.23 at least on my side, and is that it gives a lot of problems when opening the menu with a small screen or is there any solution for it?

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
If someone could give me a 100% Complete Alice Route Ending And Illia Route Ending Save, That Would Be Extremely Fantastic!

slench

Dec 3, 2017
thanks so much for this DL.
Been searching for the latest ver. for so long, and haven't played Part 2 since last July.:FeelsGoodMan:

To the poster who asked, yes the game can be save edited (forgot where, but you would basically upload your save to a site, alter it, then redownload it).
I personally gave myself the maximum of all the EXP items and possibly money

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018

Overview
Paradox is quite similar to its predecessor, for Luka is the protagonist, there will be a Monsterpedia, several monsters and characters from the original trilogy will return and there will be rape-on-loss. Notable differences include the game being an RPG-styled game created with RPG Maker, instead of a visual novel made in Nscripter; the player will be able to directly move around and interact with things rather than skimming through long lines of text; other characters may join Luka on his journey (such as Ilias); and many of Luka's choices have a drastic impact in later parts of the game.​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Title: Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG Zenshou
Original title: もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG前章
Developer / Publisher: ToroToro Resistance Translation:
VNDB:
Updated: 22 June 2017 Part 1 Final
Version: Patched V1.21.76 (Final Translation Part1)
DLsite:
Updated: 01 July 2017 Part 2 initial
Version: Part 2 (Initial Translation)
DLsite:
Censorship: No
Length: Very long (> 50 hours)
Platform: Windows
Language: Japanese / English Only Partly Translated
Wiki:
Prequel:
Genre:

Instructions:

Translated So far PART 2

HOW TO TRANSLATE
[Using Dargoth's Bitbucket & Azorx H-scenes]
Download:
PART 1: - - -

[MERGED] PART 2: - -

PART 2

V.2.23 RAW [JP]
- - -

View attachment 87525 View attachment 87526 View attachment 119756 View attachment 119757 View attachment 119758
If you could give me a 100% Complete Alice Route Ending And Goddess Iliyas Route Ending Save With All Scenes, That Would Be Extremely Fantastic!

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
If you could give me a 100% Complete Alice Route Ending And Goddess Iliyas Route Ending Save With All Scenes, That Would Be Extremely Fantastic!
I dont think you can, because as of part 2 there is no way to have both in your party without the Chaos dungeon.
Maybe in part 3

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes