• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report system will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.
    Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.
    The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT
    Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Damnit, I bought it from dlsite, went through all the trouble to get a VISA for this and it can simply be downloaded from F95zone :D Should've known.

Reactions: Muff Diver

If443

Apr 14, 2018
Ok, which part 2 should I get ?

I got part 1 and keep getting a corrupted file error, not sure what's wrong

Edit: I got it to work
Part 2 translation still up on grangold camp ,so this still the newest translation of Part 2

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
So is the first part not finished translated either? There is a good amount of untranslated lines on stuff not too important.

If443

Apr 14, 2018
So is the first part not finished translated either? There is a good amount of untranslated lines on stuff not too important.
the Part 1 is 100% translated ,you just need find a 2.23 version of paradox where Part 1 is full translated

Sep 1, 2018
The story and gameplay elements of Part 1 are fully translated. Less important things have been put on hold, since the aim is to get the story of Part 2 translated first.

Shadack

Dec 10, 2017
Can you send me a good backup of the game please? I played for days but since my pc was restored I no longer have my backup (I had to reinstall the game)

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I just played Drain Dungeon (five stars, awesome!) and am playing Desire Dungeon (not as complex, but still good) and am wondering about this game. Like many, I am wary about RPG games. I don't have anything against the engine itself, but really do not like games that make you walk around maps trying to figure out what to do next. I like battles, strategy, and especially character development (stats and such), but cannot stand being unable to proceed because I haven't talked to the right person yet or hit some switch on a wall somewhere.

So which kind of game is this?

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
I just played Drain Dungeon (five stars, awesome!) and am playing Desire Dungeon (not as complex, but still good) and am wondering about this game. Like many, I am wary about RPG games. I don't have anything against the engine itself, but really do not like games that make you walk around maps trying to figure out what to do next. I like battles, strategy, and especially character development (stats and such), but cannot stand being unable to proceed because I haven't talked to the right person yet or hit some switch on a wall somewhere.

So which kind of game is this?
The one that where the whole contect build around you "The Player" making that your Male Protagonist(Luka) loses EVERY SINGLE BATTLE and get himself raped(Because he is a Shota, and monster girls love little cute boys), but don't get me wrong there IS a dark lore though that stands out for most Monster Girl Hentais but THIS game in particular is a SEQUEL(of original Monster Girl Quest Visual Novel) that send itself in ANOTHER UNIVERSE, so things may get confusing if you are going to start here(Or no). I don' play the whole simply because all 3 part are not come out yet, and not translated, and for some reasons I can't use my old save files! So i'm waiting for whole thing to come out and translated.
Anyway, I don't think there there is much of character development and drama in this game like in the original trilogy, the maps are also can get confusing like there are not big but not small eather their kind of medium, there is also this whole "Can Go Into Different Universes" thing that Luka(Ur male protag) have, and even Goddess of Light don't have that! The battle system is pretty standard, I don't understand "RPG Makers programs" but they definitely not using the latest one.
I guess that's it? I feel I forget to tell you something... Oh yeah! Despite everything what I said above, the cheese part of MGQ franchise is its characters, content, and monster girls/fetishes! So I recomend this game, trust me give it a shot(Maybe 30 hours?) when you get into it you will love this game(maybe you also should play the prequel first?), it's not for everybody though some of the "rape" since are just fucked up even by the standards of this franchise but thats kind of the point of those games so... yeah. I'm waiting for this game to be finally updated.

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
@Muff Diver the AZORX - H-Scene Translator - link is dead can you update it?
*Edit*
Nevermind I was able to find his page. Here it is if you want to add it to OP:

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes