RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Yes but you would still need graphics for h-scenes in your pocket castle and in library for monstergirls from part 1 to have "full" game.

Just get part 2 raw from 1st post or buy 2nd part , move graphics from part 1 to part 2, apply translation and play.

And you don't need any Japanese locale stuff to run the game, op post is wrong, at least for this particular game.
And Dargoth's translation includes h-scenes translation so no need to add other translations unless you want to mess with the game files.

Last edited:
Reactions: impropertaboo

impropertaboo

Nov 24, 2018
Yes but you would still need graphics for h-scenes in your pocket castle and in library for monstergirls from part 1 to have "full" game.

Just get part 2 raw from 1st post or buy 2nd part , move graphics from part 1 to part 2, apply translation and play.

And you don't need any Japanese locale stuff to run the game, op post is wrong, at least for this particular game.
And Dargoth's translation includes h-scenes translation so no need to add other translations unless you want to mess with the game files.
Thank you so much. I can simply transfer my saves to the 2nd part even if I haven't completed the game, correct?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
They should work, or course you will not be able to use them anymore in part 1 if you overwrite it with part 2 data.

Graphics that you need to move from part 1 are in Graphics\Pictures folder. Just that folder and not the entire Graphics folder. And don't overwrite repeats if there are any since part 2 is newer.

Reactions: impropertaboo

impropertaboo

Nov 24, 2018
Anyone know how much of part 2 has been translated? I stopped by at the bird tower near the tartarus and the dialogue is suddenly Japanese. I'm using the latest translation from Dargoth's website.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Try to at least read 1 or two pages back :rolleyes:, and you can see edits in his commits so don't be lazy and I already said translation is at vampire castle.

warshadow8791

Nov 29, 2018
Whats the difference betwenthe 2 games cuz they both start the same way o_O well i found minor stuff but it seems part 2 ois more like an upgrade then anything ?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017

SkyVP

Dec 13, 2018
Im kinda familiar with those links, they usually has a link shortener or some malicious ads. So yeah, i wont even try to click it even i have ublock origin. Im just gonna wait them to update the mega, i got some huge backlog to clear anyway lol.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Anyone encountering an error on starting the game? It is saying File Corrupted.
that tends to happen with rpg maker when the game freezes as you are trying to save a game. so you probably have to use a different save file

Rumm

Jul 17, 2018
that tends to happen with rpg maker when the game freezes as you are trying to save a game. so you probably have to use a different save file
But I just downloaded the game, it shouldn't have a save file, at least I don't think?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes