RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@Muff Diver the AZORX - H-Scene Translator - link is dead can you update it?
*Edit*
Nevermind I was able to find his page. Here it is if you want to add it to OP:
Added To Op sry late doing not very active these days due to life problems

Reactions: monroe

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Added To Op sry late doing not very active these days due to life problems
Actually now you need to remove it since the download is not avaible on ArzorX bitbucket and the translation is already built in into Dargoths version already mentioned it a page back.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Actually now you need to remove it since the download is not avaible on ArzorX bitbucket and the translation is already built in into Dargoths version already mentioned it a page back.
nps done

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
Where can i find the master file mentioned? I tryed the "branches" section in dargoth site, but could download nothing on it, and in the download section, there is no file called master.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

monknike

Sep 16, 2018
For me when I downloaded the overall game there was a problem which meant that instead of seeing a loss scene it was just a black screen with dots on it, before asking if I wanted the evaluation, and if I tried to see the loss scene in the monsterpedia I was unable to for some reason. Any idea what could fix that?

Roktas

May 28, 2017
For me when I downloaded the overall game there was a problem which meant that instead of seeing a loss scene it was just a black screen with dots on it, before asking if I wanted the evaluation, and if I tried to see the loss scene in the monsterpedia I was unable to for some reason. Any idea what could fix that?
you still need to merge 1st game's graphic folder with the 2nd's

Leob70

Dec 13, 2017
If one were to do translation and apply some uncensoring would an upload be accepted or wanted? I've never uploaded anything to an archive but I could figure it out if people are fine with it.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Uncensoring for pics or text, If pics sure I bet people would want that. As for translation it would be better if you would do pull from Dargoths bitbucket and have it updated that way, or drop what you have on discord.

Leob70

Dec 13, 2017
Really all i've done is put together what Dargoth and other translators did through the patch and applied some uncensors and dumped Part 1's images in the folder since the current partially translated part 2 package on the first page is out of date and missing translations for alot of dialogue.

If there's a problem with it let me know.
MEGA

mylittleairport

Nov 27, 2018
Really all i've done is put together what Dargoth and other translators did through the patch and applied some uncensors and dumped Part 1's images in the folder since the current partially translated part 2 package on the first page is out of date and missing translations for alot of dialogue.

MEGA
Thank you for uploading. I am downloading it and will check if there is a problem.

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
Last edited:

monknike

Sep 16, 2018

MEGA
I downloaded it, and it was good, however once I reached the snow area it went back to Japanese, idk if that's just because those parts haven't been translated yet, but up until that point it was fab

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Eh... so Does the Medal Queen/Grand Noah Queen have any scenes ? do I need to worry about unlocking her in Part 1 Before I start playing Part 2 ? I don't wanna miss out on any content when I start Part 2 >_<

Sep 1, 2018
Eh... so Does the Medal Queen/Grand Noah Queen have any scenes ? do I need to worry about unlocking her in Part 1 Before I start playing Part 2 ? I don't wanna miss out on any content when I start Part 2 >_<
She currently doesn't have any scenes. It doesn't matter when you recruit her, though there are one or two places where you get additional lines if you've already recruited her e.g. when you visit the Grand Noah throne room she'll leave the party to take her place on the throne.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
She currently doesn't have any scenes. It doesn't matter when you recruit her, though there are one or two places where you get additional lines if you've already recruited her e.g. when you visit the Grand Noah throne room she'll leave the party to take her place on the throne.
Damn it ! I've been waiting on getting a scene with her ever since I first saw her in the First MGQ series. I was hoping Paradox 2 would have scenes with her and all the other humans chicks you recruit after beating them in battlefucks. :(

JustAGuy

Jan 19, 2018
I downloaded the "[INCLUDES PART 1] PART 2: " and started a new game, when i talked to the slime girl for the rape scene i just got a black screen and "..........", and then it went back to the game, is it broken ?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes