RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Is possible to upload a link for the newest english translated game? I simply can't translate the game using the patch

Reactions: Sickenemy16

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Is possible to upload a link for the newest english translated game? I simply can't translate the game using the patch
What exactly are you doing when trying to patch? And what error youre getting?

Just follow translation instruction on first post.

ThePuma1707

Apr 4, 2019
Im trying to translate the game from a fresh download to english, im following the instruction but the game in the /out directory is still in japanese.

I skipped "2) Edit the files in the Scripts/ directory" because i dont know what i need to edit in there, maybe its not translating properly because of that? i dont know... can somebody help me out here?

Or maybe upload a translated game for me, if you want proof that i bought it i can give you

thx

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I skipped "2) Edit the files in the Scripts/ directory" because i dont know what i need to edit in there, maybe its not translating properly because of that? i dont know... can somebody help me out here?
That is the reason. You don't need to edit the files themselves just replace the files with the already translated files from bitbucket.

Also translation is being updated over time, it is better if you do it yourself because each already translated game is uploading whole thing, while if you do it yourself, you download untranslated game once, and 10-15MB of files and in ~10 minutes you can update the translation on your end anytime you want.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
First get latest translation and untouched 2.23, and extract the game

Then use Ytinasni.RpgMaker.GameSelector.exe and select the extracted folder where game.exe is, wait till it finish

go into the first scripts folder, NOT the 2nd, it will have 3541 files

replace all files here with the files from translation (3544 files ), replace all

use Ytinasni.RpgMaker.Translator.exe to rebuild it into a working game

Reactions: DeathKnot

ThePuma1707

Apr 4, 2019

Then use Ytinasni.RpgMaker.GameSelector.exe and select the extracted folder where game.exe is, wait till it finish

replace all files here with the files from translation (3544 files ), replace all

Thanks for the help and the patience, its working properly now.

Sickenemy16

Aug 19, 2018
Is there a way to download MGQ PART 2 V.2.23 RAW [JP] on MEGA or Torrex because - - - do not work for me. (waited 5h just to get an error)

and dose the latest translation work for V.2.23 and if it dose can you send a link to it?

ThePuma1707

Apr 4, 2019
Is there a way to download MGQ PART 2 V.2.23 RAW [JP] on MEGA or Torrex because - - - do not work for me. (waited 5h just to get an error)

and dose the latest translation work for V.2.23 and if it dose can you send a link to it?
Well, you could also buy the game

made9

Jul 10, 2018
So I have a question to Version 2: Is it normal that the maid from the Pocket Castle doesn't have the option "Teleport to bf" anymore but instead have the option "Item storage"?
If yes how do you Teleport to Battlefuckers now?
Thanks for help in advance.

If443

Apr 14, 2018
Just a reminder we still at the Grey Zone Part 3 not have no new news about it and Dargorth tralsation still up at 80% and is in still at the january patch and what i know what happend with Dargorth this what Arzrox show me:
CwHartLast Friday at 2:21 AM He's prolly burnt out and is trying to gather motivation atm DargothLast Friday at 2:23 AM both of those plus busy with life

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018

I am only seeing one script folder; the one gameselector made. the VN Scripts only have txt documents. It only has two files, not the 3544 you are claiming (specifically one is called en script and the other is jp script).

Edit: i think I discovered what I was doing wrong. You had two zip files. I was unzipping the Monster Girl Quest VN Scripts thinking it was what was needed. Now I am confused what they are for though. There are only 3543 files in it though (it says 3547 when the PC asks what to do with the conflicting files though).

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
So I have a question to Version 2: Is it normal that the maid from the Pocket Castle doesn't have the option "Teleport to bf" anymore but instead have the option "Item storage"?
If yes how do you Teleport to Battlefuckers now?
Thanks for help in advance.
"Teleport to bf" was removed in part 2

Use warp spell or Harpy Wings to teleport around

I am only seeing one script folder; the one gameselector made. the VN Scripts only have txt documents. It only has two files, not the 3544 you are claiming (specifically one is called en script and the other is jp script).

Edit: i think I discovered what I was doing wrong. You had two zip files. I was unzipping the Monster Girl Quest VN Scripts thinking it was what was needed. Now I am confused what they are for though. There are only 3543 files in it though (it says 3547 when the PC asks what to do with the conflicting files though).
Download Repository AKA dargothtranslations-mgq-paradox-2-*.zip is the translation
You do not need Monster Girl Quest VN Scripts.zip , i never said anything about VN scripts, If you check dargoth's page's comments, that is the reference file for translators.
RpgMakerVXAce Translator 0.10c.7z is the tool to apply translation

Also you need to have version 2.23, not a lower version or it will not work or have errors.

If you are using any other translation files overwrite them after files from dargothtranslations-mgq-paradox-2-*.zip

There are only 3543 files in it though (it says 3547 when the PC asks what to do with the conflicting files though).
I said replace/overwrite all..

Also i only used translation files and cheat menu, game is working without trouble for me.

Reactions: made9

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
"Teleport to bf" was removed in part 2

Use warp spell or Harpy Wings to teleport around

Also i only used translation files and cheat menu, game is working without trouble for me.
Yeah, I figured it out and edited the post to reflect it. The only issue I am having now is that some Request scenes do not start. They will show a text box with "...." fade out and fade in, when selected. I know they worked in an earlier version (even if they were not translated), so it is mildly annoying that I have to play through two versions to see all of the scenes lol.

Thanks for all of your help.

PS: There's a cheat menu?!

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, I figured it out and edited the post to reflect it. The only issue I am having now is that some Request scenes do not start. They will show a text box with "...." fade out and fade in, when selected. I know they worked in an earlier version (even if they were not translated), so it is mildly annoying that I have to play through two versions to see all of the scenes lol.
You need to copy/move the Pictures from Part 1 to Part 2

They are in

MGQ Paradox\Graphics\Pictures

Reactions: Akuma-Heika

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
You need to copy/move the Pictures from Part 1 to Part 2

They are in

MGQ Paradox\Graphics\Pictures
I thought this was the combined Part 1 and 2 download. My save is still in part 1, when I found this new version on f95 (downloaded part 1 on erogedownloads years ago). Well I am now copying them over. It worked. I am happy I didn't delete it after downloading Part 2 from here. The OP needs to fix the first post though.

PS: there is a cheat menu? I searched this thread, but I only found mentions/desires that a cheat menu was added. How do you access it.

I apologize for all the trouble I have been giving you.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes