RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
PS: there is a cheat menu? I searched this thread, but I only found mentions/desires that a cheat menu was added. How do you access it.

I apologize for all the trouble I have been giving you.
It is on Page 15

Also just in case if you want to use that you need to use Ytinasni.RpgMaker.GameSelector.exe again, just use windows search on the extracted scripts by Ytinasni.RpgMaker.GameSelector.exe to locate CommonEvent0007.txt and overwrite just that file with the one in zip and rebuild back your game.

Also if you want if you still have untouched raw version of Part 2 you can just apply the pictures from part 1 to that archive on your end.

Reactions: Akuma-Heika

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
It is on Page 15

Also just in case if you want to use that you need to use Ytinasni.RpgMaker.GameSelector.exe again, just use windows search on the extracted scripts by Ytinasni.RpgMaker.GameSelector.exe to locate CommonEvent0007.txt and overwrite just that file with the one in zip and rebuild back your game.

Also if you want if you still have untouched raw version of Part 2 you can just apply the pictures from part 1 to that archive on your end.
Thanks for all your help!

PS: I just realized how huge the game selector and the other files made the game. Even combined, part 1 and 2 are just over 3 gigs, but the game is now over 8. Hope later versions improve on that.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
PS: I just realized how huge the game selector and the other files made the game. Even combined, part 1 and 2 are just over 3 gigs, but the game is now over 8. Hope later versions improve on that.
Game is 3.11 GB with pics from part 1. After patching you only need the files from the out folder.

Reactions: Akuma-Heika

If443

Apr 14, 2018
new news from part 3 on trtr blog the only question remains when it will come I still have a challenge to finish

made9

Jul 10, 2018
Another question to Version2:
I dont see the "+" in the description of the skills, which marked if the skill uses attack modifiers, anymore.
Does anyone know why?
Did they completly get rid of that mechanic or is it just not displayed or does every skill have attack modifiers now?
Again thanks for help in advance.

kakatic

May 4, 2019
Is there a way to see all the additional dialogue from all of the party members without replaying the game 100 times?
A simple mode or something would be great.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
does the job exp you get from monsters ever fucking increase or is it only 1
There is a link to whole wika for this game in first post and it lists monsters and what you get from them, including job exp so check it out.

They give more unless you are battling in the starting area, also there are skills that increase job exp.

Last edited:

Cazadore

Aug 31, 2017
does increase item drop only work if the character fights in the battle or do they just need to be in the party

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
does increase item drop only work if the character fights in the battle or do they just need to be in the party
I am not sure, but since gold boost works with them just being in party then I imagine it's the same for item drop.

If443

Apr 14, 2018
seems like chapter 3 is now in production what's the status of the translation for chapter 2?
Part 2 translation still up at 80% on Dargorth patch if you go use the repo is already finish Gemini and his crew finished translate what is left

D

Deleted member 67050

Can someone post a patched game I keep messing up is the kappa girl request section supposed to be translated or not

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Part 2 translation still up at 80% on Dargorth patch if you go use the repo is already finish Gemini and his crew finished translate what is left
Actually it is ~90% complete, at this point I would expect Dargoth's to push his next translation after it reaches 100%
Can someone post a patched game I keep messing up is the kappa girl request section supposed to be translated or not
You should learn to patch it yourself, it is not that hard, and it takes only few minutes compared to uploading whole game with translation that can change the next day.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Although nobody has asked for it, here I leave a save where for anyone who wants to start the game by way of just focusing on the story and / or battles, avoiding the loss of time by getting equipment or collectibles.
It is also separated so that 01-49 is the save of the route of Ilias while 50-99 for Alice.
All the recruitable girls are available in both routes and the inventory has the equipment of each class stronger as well as to avoid loss of time. A luka with only his party with everything unlocked (if you do not like it, go with the reaper to reset and now).

D

Deleted member 67050

I am patching it it took me no time but something strange happens I look at his completion folder and scenes that should be translated for H-scenes are not in my game I hvae both dargoth and the other one but it might just be that there not implemented yet, can someone confirm is the stone golem request scene still in Japanese on there game because it is on mine.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I am patching it it took me no time but something strange happens I look at his completion folder and scenes that should be translated for H-scenes are not in my game I hvae both dargoth and the other one but it might just be that there not implemented yet, can someone confirm is the stone golem request scene still in Japanese on there game because it is on mine.
It is translated

Kappa also translated

Last edited:
Reactions: Regula

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone wanting to cheat the job/race xp might want to try this.

Works just fine for me on both parts.
Ps. Dont forget to change the scan type to "Increased value by..." after the first "Unknown initial value" scan.

Reactions: Thayron
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes