RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
It may include part 1 as a story, not nesesary pictures, if it included pictures from part 1 it would be 2.66GB not 2.4GB, also the version you downloaded is prepatched with old translation. Pictures folder after merging should have 7847 files

Better get part 1 and part 2 raw seperatly and do it manually and merge pictures.

The first post is a bit of a mess, all it should need to link to is part 2 raw with pictures from part 1 (or not , then just pictures from part 1), link to the bitbucket and the patching tool, the game does not need to be specially run like some other jap games so that whole instruction how to run in windows in useless., translated so far is also out of date and misleading.

Reactions: Neuff

kaleinyo

Feb 18, 2019
1) Run 'Ytinasni.RpgMaker.GameSelector.exe'
2) Edit the files in the Scripts/ directory
3) Run 'Ytinasni.RpgMaker.Translator.exe'. This puts the translated game in the Out/ directory.
3a) Test the game
4) Run 'Ytinasni.RpgMaker.PatchMaker.exe'. This puts the patch in the Patch/ directory.

I don't find the last file to translate the game. Am I blind or it's missing ? (from the instruction in the RPG maker VXAce translator)

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
You got instruction how to patch in the first post. It does not say anything about Ytinasni.RpgMaker.PatchMaker.exe

You don't need PatchMaker

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Show of hand, which route do you guys usually go for, Alice or Illias ?

Personally Illias piss me the fuck off and I can't ever get far in her Route, which annoy me even more since I know a bunch of the girls I really want are gated behind her.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Show of hand, which route do you guys usually go for, Alice or Illias ?

Personally Illias piss me the fuck off and I can't ever get far in her Route, which annoy me even more since I know a bunch of the girls I really want are gated behind her.
Both... cannot decide between angel pussy or demon pussy... so played both.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I am trying to get the Part 2 file but 2 of the links don't work for me and the nopy one starts the download but keeps failing with netrwork errors... could someone point me towards a torrent or a mega link ? since those atleast keep the previous downloaded data and can be continued incase network failure occurs ?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I am trying to get the Part 2 file but 2 of the links don't work for me and the nopy one starts the download but keeps failing with netrwork errors... could someone point me towards a torrent or a mega link ? since those atleast keep the previous downloaded data and can be continued incase network failure occurs ?
Cant you use some download manager tool?

There is a way to fix it, without start over?
Place the game somewhere else and without any special characters and try running it, also you do not need to change your locale to run the game.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
How do you mean ? The server is the one severing the connection the internet is running fine on my end. Ive never used a download manager tool before(never needed) so I am not aware if it would solve the problem or not.

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018

Place the game somewhere else and without any special characters and try running it, also you do not need to change your locale to run the game.
Tryed, still don't work, the folder name is out, so no special characters too

Djangots

Jun 27, 2017
Hi there guys,

I have some troubles against superbosses and I'm pretty lame at figuring the most optimal build for each characters

Should I be aware of some skills, races, jobs, characters or strong combo ?

Because, apart from boosting by 200% the ATQ of my characters during one turn then on the next turn, using the "most damaging" skills from each of my characters. I can't find any good combo. (My strongest DPS is Gnome reaching 42K dmg when criting *3 after the 200% ATQ buff and by using the club skill hitting 3 times)

Plus, I choose to take "Megami Iriasu" for the lolz but I can't find a strong role for her.
Any ideas to make the loli godess somehow useful ?

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Hi there guys,

I have some troubles against superbosses and I'm pretty lame at figuring the most optimal build for each characters

Should I be aware of some skills, races, jobs, characters or strong combo ?

Because, apart from boosting by 200% the ATQ of my characters during one turn then on the next turn, using the "most damaging" skills from each of my characters. I can't find any good combo. (My strongest DPS is Gnome reaching 42K dmg when criting *3 after the 200% ATQ buff and by using the club skill hitting 3 times)

Plus, I choose to take "Megami Iriasu" for the lolz but I can't find a strong role for her.
Any ideas to make the loli godess somehow useful ?
Personally I use luka, after gaining salamander, justice transform, and power break, just spam the 4 fire strike skill. outside of that, I use saki to boost stats, lime uses the bandit hard hitter skills, and undine as my black and white mage

Reactions: Djangots
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes