RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
This might've been mentioned somewhere else in the thread but for some reason none of the H-scenes are playing. It just skips them for some reason. I tried changing stuff in the config but nothing changed. Is there a fix I'm missing or is my game just messed up?
Youre joking? The guy above you just asked the same thing and he got answer about it.

• Haha
Reactions: jazz154

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
ok i have a problem when i get defeated i dont get any scence its just ...... i downloaded the par2 that includs part 1 so help me pls

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
ok i have a problem when i get defeated i dont get any scence its just ...... i downloaded the par2 that includs part 1 so help me pls
Download part 1 and 2 separately and patch it yourself. All you will need to do is copy images from part 1 to part 2 to combine them then add translation to Dargoth's from main post and you will have more complete translation that way.

But if you don't want to bother with it then just download part 1 and copy images, that should fix no scenes playing from what I have read so far.

Reactions: mahfan

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
yo is it just me or the story is hard to follow i mean im stuck after i defeated the harpy queen and after i dont know where i should i go i tried some guide but still nothing can anybody give me a guide page that is good in explaining quests not monsters or anything else

If443

Apr 14, 2018
yo is it just me or the story is hard to follow i mean im stuck after i defeated the harpy queen and after i dont know where i should i go i tried some guide but still nothing can anybody give me a guide page that is good in explaining quests not monsters or anything else
Paradox story is not that hard , are you playning on the Japanese version? If yes I recommend you to patch your game to English

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
Paradox story is not that hard , are you playning on the Japanese version? If yes I recommend you to patch your game to English
thanks for replying first no im playing the game in eng and sceond thing is i figured it out so thanks anyway

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Just in case someone is interested in seeing the advance ...

Today they gave a new update in which, they reiterate that the work put in part 3 is going as fast as possible (Possibly to take it out in the middle summer or to ends as were the previous parts).

As a note, I must say that I hope there are more poses / scenes with the ancestors / archangels, than just one for each. Since they are important characters during part 3 more than ever.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Let's see the world roll and roll ...

Sep 1, 2018
Just in case someone is interested in seeing the advance ...

Today they gave a new update in which, they reiterate that the work put in part 3 is going as fast as possible (Possibly to take it out in the middle summer or to ends as were the previous parts).

As a note, I must say that I hope there are more poses / scenes with the ancestors / archangels, than just one for each. Since they are important characters during part 3 more than ever.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Let's see the world roll and roll ...
View attachment 314898
A machine translation of what that update contains:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In terms of importance to the story, the Ancestors and Archangels seem to be similar to the Four Heavenly Knights in the original trilogy, so they should get more than one scene each.

Satisha

Feb 8, 2018
Can somebody give me a hand?

I applied the translation instruction to the letters but I'm getting an error.

(DLed part 2 here, added the pics from part 1, unpacked with the translator,
replaced the JP script files with dargoth then dokudoku translation, repacked afterward with result in the "out" folder.)

When I then try to launch the game, it gives me this error and insta send me back to the desktop.

Tried to reinstall and redownload the translations without success. I'm absolutely out of idea at this point.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Can somebody give me a hand?

I applied the translation instruction to the letters but I'm getting an error.

(DLed part 2 here, added the pics from part 1, unpacked with the translator,
replaced the JP script files with dargoth then dokudoku translation, repacked afterward with result in the "out" folder.)

When I then try to launch the game, it gives me this error and insta send me back to the desktop.

Tried to reinstall and redownload the translations without success. I'm absolutely out of idea at this point.
First time seeing that error, but assuming you followed instructions in main post:
1. Are you running japanese locale as admin?
2. Did you try using compatibility mode?
Other than that I have no idea.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Game runs fine without any of that japan locale stuff, before or after translating.

Re-download dokudoku translation and apply it again, it should fix it.

Last edited:

Satisha

Feb 8, 2018
Going with a clean install of the translator itself fixed the issue.

Thanks for the help anyhow.

If443

Apr 14, 2018
Part 2 translation is done so here it goes dargorth files,
Arzorx files

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes