RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Way too involving to use cheat engine since there is already a cheating tool mentioned in this thread multiple times that works way better than that and is much simpler.

Last edited:

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
I put my save from 2.11.00 to the 2.23.00 version but the game is still japanese. Are these places still not translated?

Edit: Wait, do I have to patch it myself? :O The folder says "part 2 patched" tho...

Last edited:

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
If youre using the game download from op it is very out of date so yeah you need to patch it yourself.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
If youre using the game download from op it is very out of date so yeah you need to patch it yourself.
What should I download instead?

Do I merge the raw version with part 1 or do I just patch the one that has part 1 and part 2

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
For the game you need part 2 2.23, pictures from part 1 that are in *\Graphics\Pictures, translation tool and translation files

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
When was the last time the dargoth translations was updated, whenever I visit the github it says the 14th January, is this right or not?

kakatic

May 4, 2019
So I think I found one the way to get all additional dialogue lines I wanted. The way's based on taking more than 8 party members with you.
Go to , upload your save file, check out the raw data, change variable #56 from null to however many party members you want to take with you.

Apparently gameplay is going to lag if you take an army of hundreds party members tho.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Is there a way to translate in-combat text? It gets annoying playing the guessing game after a while

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
You mean passive ones? Just use higher tier job.
Damn, is that the only way? The job I want to use is the Spellsword but it's combat abilities max is 40 meaning I can't use all the abilities I've unlocked and it's the same with all the other ability categories, that's what I mean.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Damn, is that the only way? The job I want to use is the Spellsword but it's combat abilities max is 40 meaning I can't use all the abilities I've unlocked and it's the same with all the other ability categories, that's what I mean.
Spellsword's combat ability is 35

Swordsman's is 40

Those are Intermediate Jobs, you will get more with Advanced jobs (next Tier), also you will not be able to use ALL passive abilities, ever, this is rpg, pick your skills and change as needed

Reactions: AxelMasters

Wanideretz

Sep 13, 2018
Installing the parts is very confusing.

My first atempt was loading the combined file from op and translatet it. Everything worked fine. But after playing some ours I noticed that loss szenes can not be played. Now I read op is outdated. OK

Now reading the last posts here everyone tells copying part 1 pictures to part 2. But this is not a combination of the parts right? You just make part 2 working.

So how do you combine both parts? Or is it no possible?

Sep 1, 2018
Installing the parts is very confusing.

My first atempt was loading the combined file from op and translatet it. Everything worked fine. But after playing some ours I noticed that loss szenes can not be played. Now I read op is outdated. OK

Now reading the last posts here everyone tells copying part 1 pictures to part 2. But this is not a combination of the parts right? You just make part 2 working.

So how do you combine both parts? Or is it no possible?
Part 2 contains all of the content of Part 1 except the loss scene images, so all you need to do to merge the parts is copy over the loss scene images.

SomeRandomAsshole

May 19, 2019
This might've been mentioned somewhere else in the thread but for some reason none of the H-scenes are playing. It just skips them for some reason. I tried changing stuff in the config but nothing changed. Is there a fix I'm missing or is my game just messed up?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes