RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Does anyone know how to add ArzorX's translations to Dargoth's one before translating? I can't figure out how to do it. Do I copy his script files and overwrite Dargoth's?

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
is part 1 different from part 2 or can i just download one
You can play the entire game (both parts 1 & 2) if you just download 2, but in order to access the h-scenes/requests from part 1, you need to copy the graphics -> pictures folder from that into part 2.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
what does the [onhold] thing mean?
The game will have a total of three parts. 1 and 2 have already been released, but 3 is still in production, and will likely be for some time. Since it's being produced without any known release date/info, it's 'on hold'

DreamKnockout

Aug 4, 2017
When I use the game selector, what am I selecting in the directory?

I chose the game.exe and then the folder itself but it just hangs, saying its trying to read the directory.

alternatively, a mirror with the translation thus far would be great

DreamKnockout

Aug 4, 2017
When I use the game selector, what am I selecting in the directory?

I chose the game.exe and then the folder itself but it just hangs, saying its trying to read the directory.

alternatively, a mirror with the translation thus far would be great
Never mind, I've got it

ltlman111

Mar 19, 2018
do we have an eta for the full translation for part 2
or atleast when more of the translations are getting uploaded?

ltlman111

Mar 19, 2018
where do i go once in yamatai village
because the only thing i could find was the boss and no matter what i did i couldnt beat it

Last edited:

impropertaboo

Nov 24, 2018
I'm so confused. Is part one fully translated? I bought the game from the DLsite and I'm trying to find an English patch. Can anyone tell me where I can download the patch for part one at Dargoth's site?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
You messed, Translation for part 1 only is partial, translation for part 2 which includes part 1 includes more complete translation of part 1 contend.

If you still want part 1 only translation

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes