RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes
Jun 12, 2020
Sheesh, the time loop event's still only half done? I guess it must be big, but I've been holding off starting my grind again on the new patches until after the translation's up to date...

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
I've just opened the gate to the Outer Sea. Two Questions:
1. How Do I Unlock Advanced Jobs/Races? I've had my relevant ones maxed out since first reaching Grand Noah.
2. How do I access the Labyrinth of Chaos? Reaper told me to access it through the Bookshelf when I was ~Lv.20, but I still can't.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
1. How Do I Unlock Advanced Jobs/Races? I've had my relevant ones maxed out since first reaching Grand Noah.
2. How do I access the Labyrinth of Chaos? Reaper told me to access it through the Bookshelf when I was ~Lv.20, but I still can't.
1. Some only need maxing out previous jobs, you should be able to tell what you need to max out if you look at the list of jobs in library, others need key items, use wiki to get more details.
2. You need to finish part 2.

Last edited:

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
You unlock Advanced Jobs/Races when you reach the second tartarus in Grandgold until then you'll only have the intermediary.

Garprinny

Sep 9, 2017
A Question, recently I found in the new miraheze wiki a mod to include Ika Musume and Cecil, however it was foe 2.23 and thus doesn't work in the latest version.

Could someone give me a way to update the mod to 2.41 or at least some trick to include them using the old mod?

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
Can you
Thanks for your advice and for making that table. I guess I did get too wordy and posted too much. My bad. I'll cut back starting with with these last questions: What I want to know now is:
View attachment 1637524
Above is when I tried to make Daji an imp.
View attachment 1637525
This is what happened when I tried to make Mukuro a queen fox. When I tried to make her an imp I only got the succbus race, what's up?
Can you give me your save please? For research

Knight140

Feb 14, 2021
ok... I hope they put the english translated one too sine I ouldn't figure out how to decrypt it or which translations to download so yeah, if someone ould give me step by step toturial I'll really appreciate it and if not I'll just wait until they upload the english version

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
ok... I hope they put the english translated one too sine I ouldn't figure out how to decrypt it or which translations to download so yeah, if someone ould give me step by step toturial I'll really appreciate it and if not I'll just wait until they upload the english version
Page 15 :rolleyes:

Reactions: Knight140

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
is the link on the 1st page are fully translated?
if not can someone pls upload their already patched game

rngtan

Jul 9, 2018
Does Bunny-chan's increased Recruitment Rate trait stack with the Monster/Dragon Hunter abilities and Ally Invitation?

Last edited:

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Does Bunny-chan's increased Recruitment Rate trait stack with the Monster/Dragon Hunter abilities and Ally Invitation?
I'm not sure, but the game says that effects don't stack, it just considers the biggest one. Do we have a numerical value? The monster/dragon abilities have a percentage by which it increases, is it the same for the trait?
Then again, the exp and jobexp add effects do stack, so go figure :p

Picklifier

Jan 7, 2022
I'm pretty sure it stacks with Ally Invitation but not other abilities or traits. It seems to use the same system as gold rate, which adds the highest bonus from a party member's ability or trait and any bonus from a skill used in combat.

As anecdotal evidence, I noticed a sharp drop in reliability of recruiting monsters when I had to switch someone's abilities around and turn off 200% recruit rate but still using Ally Invitation.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
So, I am following the instructions in the translator but both the vid and txt say that after running the gameselector I would get a script folder in the main game's folder, but there is nothing either script nor scripts, ran it twice, same result, am I getting something wrong?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
So, I am following the instructions in the translator but both the vid and txt say that after running the gameselector I would get a script folder in the main game's folder, but there is nothing either script nor scripts, ran it twice, same result, am I getting something wrong?
Follow instructions on page 15

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
if the art look better than original then im willing to try it
It is/isn't. just like the original, there are several artists drawing all the various monsters, some that I think improved from before, others remain pretty firmly in my darkest nightmares (mostly delphinus and Xelvy). But even if the art isn't up to your standards, the story is pretty well done and the gameplay is solid to the point I'd recommend it even purely as a game.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes