• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Told you so you are missing files but you did not want to admit it.

Also it IS included in masterdragonson's update files and in OP full game.
oh, so there is what i missed.... thanks, with that is 3 missing pictures i missed.
checking the rest of the fuck scenes to see if there is more missing pictures

sachaviguier

Dec 19, 2020
Are you at the point where you got to bring back Harpy's to the Harpy Village next to the Happiness Village? If yes, you need to go to the tower.

Edit: You need to visit and explore Harpy Village before going to the tower
Happiness vilage is not Harpy village ? I don't have a character named harpy but how can we find her ?

anon8881888

Jan 19, 2021
Do you get the error when you get out?

It worked fine for me, got a fight and it play'ed normal past it.

If you get an error, make sure you got updated game/translation
Got the error when I started the collab quest. Also version is 2.41 (or do I have to manually update)?

Doneczek

Sep 26, 2017
Hello, when i try to translate the game, i get this System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: .

Can some1 post translated game? Or tell me what i have to do to fix it.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Hello, when i try to translate the game, i get this System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: .

Can some1 post translated game? Or tell me what i have to do to fix it.
Either your game is not updated, or you are doing something wrong.

Patching guide is on page 15, and already patched translation is linked in OP
Got the error when I started the collab quest. Also version is 2.41 (or do I have to manually update)?
The save you posted already had collaboration started, and was at chapter 2 or 3, you posted wrong save.

Einsichi

May 18, 2020
I have a question, if anyone can help me...
I started in the chaos maze and am on the 910th floor. But since 600, it hasn't been registered to come back later.
No more registration from 600 onwards?

Picklifier

Jan 7, 2022
Is this supposed to look this way?
Capture.PNG
I thought there was a fix for large number display, but my damage record in the Reaper's test is clearly not right. The actual number is between 100 million and 1 billion based on the rewards, and 686,380,75_ seems about right after doing ~25 million damage 27 times.

anon8881888

Jan 19, 2021
Either your game is not updated, or you are doing something wrong.

Patching guide is on page 15, and already patched translation is linked in OP

The save you posted already had collaboration started, and was at chapter 2 or 3, you posted wrong save.
Oh, it was 6.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Oh, it was 6.
It starts fine for me.
Untitled.jpg

Make sure you got latest game version and translation.

Is this supposed to look this way?
View attachment 1680024
I thought there was a fix for large number display, but my damage record in the Reaper's test is clearly not right. The actual number is between 100 million and 1 billion based on the rewards, and 686,380,75_ seems about right after doing ~25 million damage 27 times.
You should ask that translation team instead.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes