RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Well it IS true, that file is part of masterdragonsons update files :rolleyes:, you can only yourself to complain about.
You know what the problem is?
You are jealous of me. I was the one that uploaded the files when no one bothered to do it in that time.
The game in this thread was dead in that time with no updates at all.
And now you go nitpicking everything that happens about my work.
Almost one year without ANY bugs. Only these two pictures that were lacking and you are still trying to undermine what I did.

So next time be more useful and stop messing with people who did do something.

Reactions: Einsichi

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
You are jealous of me. I was the one that uploaded the files when no one bothered to do it in that time.
Almost one year without ANY bugs. Only these two pictures that were lacking and you are still trying to undermine what I did.

Before complaining you could actually update the game on your end properly. Or Download from OP, that file is in both masterdragonson's updates and OP. One year ago game was at 2.35

And whatever your "work" is, if it is the same as you update the game, keep it to yourself, since i bet you are missing more files.

Einsichi

May 18, 2020
The game in this thread was dead in that time with no updates at all.

Dude, thanks for your effort, I have no idea how to update this game. I really like the game, both the mechanics and the story. If I can now be enjoying it, it's because of people like you who keep the community alive. Really. Thanks.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Dude, thanks for your effort, I have no idea how to update this game. I really like the game, both the mechanics and the story. If I can now be enjoying it, it's because of people like you who keep the community alive. Really. Thanks.
Thanks mate. I am playing the game from the start again and I am finishing it now and there was only two pictures lacking in the game (luka and el) because at the time I uploaded the game +- 1 year ago, that sprites did not exist in the game and it was added later. So the only bug that may have are missing sprites for some skills, if found please report here so people can send you the fix

Reactions: Einsichi

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Is she the one who is locked ?
Are you at the point where you got to bring back Harpy's to the Harpy Village next to the Happiness Village? If yes, you need to go to the tower.

Edit: You need to visit and explore Harpy Village before going to the tower

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
After I finished the game i gone to see the sex scenes with the chars
i found another missing picture (the picture didnt exist in 2.30 to the latest version for some reason)
i searched on game cgs on the internet and the picture indeed does not exist.

does someone has this specific picture (ev_micaelac_hb1) it regards the second scene of micaela rape scene together with lucifina.
for some reason the update files i used didnt include this specific picture

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
After I finished the game i gone to see the sex scenes with the chars
i found another missing picture (the picture didnt exist in 2.30 to the latest version for some reason)
i searched on game cgs on the internet and the picture indeed does not exist.

does someone has this specific picture (ev_micaelac_hb1) it regards the second scene of micaela rape scene together with lucifina.
for some reason the update files i used didnt include this specific picture
Told you so you are missing files but you did not want to admit it.

Also it IS included in masterdragonson's update files and in OP full game.

Last edited:

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Told you so you are missing files but you did not want to admit it.

Also it IS included in masterdragonson's update files and in OP full game.
I checked all masterdragonson update files and i didnt find the picture. And I never said that the pictures weren't missing. I just said a few messages above that there should be some pictures missing so yes. I already said there were pictures missing.

The only file I didnt download to check was the 2.9 gb to check again.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I checked all masterdragonson update files and i didnt find the picture. And I never said that the pictures weren't missing. I just said a few messages above that there should be some pictures missing so yes. I already said there were pictures missing.

The only file I didnt download to check was the 2.9 gb to check again.
Untitled.jpg

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes