RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
just a few questions, are there only h scenes when you lose and do i need to play the previous VN to understand whats happening here, or is it a stand alone game?

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
just a few questions, are there only h scenes when you lose and do i need to play the previous VN to understand whats happening here, or is it a stand alone game?
No need to play VN, the game is standalone, though you'll notice certain things if you've played the VN.

As for H scenes, every enemy has one if you lose, however you can also get scenes by befriending them and getting your affection with them high enough.

Picklifier

Jan 7, 2022
I'd recommend going through the VN first, or at least looking up a description of its plot. Paradox is a fine game without it, but half the stuff Ilias says (I haven't done Alice route yet) will be confusing if you don't know how things went in the original timeline. Basically if you want the perspective most characters have, there's no need to play the prequel, but it's better if you want to understand the references and see how things changed in this timeline.

Picklifier

Jan 7, 2022
Where i can get the hunter god soul for holy archer, i dont find it in the wiki
You get it at the same time as the red orb, so progress the main story till you have to gather the orbs then go for that one.

how do you get the magic ability technical magi?
It's only available to a few advanced races. Look for it here:

Reactions: bwardyunbip

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
You get it at the same time as the red orb, so progress the main story till you have to gather the orbs then go for that one.

It's only available to a few advanced races. Look for it here:
my alice has technical and rapid magi but no advanced races. I'm asking because Sonya got a new move but her magic is weak but her agility is decent.

Jan 5, 2021
So, im new here. I just installed the game, translated it and played for a little bit. For some reason i can't see h-scenes using button in main menu (scene recollection), as well as using library of monsters in-game. Anybody knows why is that?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
my alice has technical and rapid magi but no advanced races. I'm asking because Sonya got a new move but her magic is weak but her agility is decent.
Rapid Magi is from Force Monk (Job)
You could also get Attack Magi from Master Swordcerer (Attack in place of Magic) (job) with sonya

Technical is from Noble Yoma she most likely has it. (alice)

The only other option is if you cheat and get Cosmic Magus to get Technical Magi

So, im new here. I just installed the game, translated it and played for a little bit. For some reason i can't see h-scenes using button in main menu (scene recollection), as well as using library of monsters in-game. Anybody knows why is that?
You cannot get scenes in library in 2.40+

You can unlock them for main menu at luka's inn

Last edited:
Reactions: bwardyunbip

Picklifier

Jan 7, 2022
Alice in particular gets those abilities from reaching certain levels. No one else gets Technical Magi that way, but quite a few other characters get some special skills or abilities from leveling. There's no way to see what they get in game, so I recommend checking the wiki pages for characters if you're curious whether they get anything extra.

AgentSans

Jan 7, 2020
Can please someone post the Cheese files. I can't use the manual patcher because my pc doesn't want to install .net framework 3.5.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes