RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
According to the error code, it is caused by windows update problems. Windows Update is somewhat broken in my pc. It's not available most of the time and suddenly fixes itself randomly.
Did you try downloading from page?

AgentSans

Jan 7, 2020
Did you try downloading from page?
Sorry for the late reply. I already slept at that time.

The windows update installer I downloaded from Microsoft yesterday just did the same thing, load endlessly.

nukuo

Feb 8, 2020
is there finally a third part in sight ? or is it gonna take longer ? i really wanna see how this story will progress ....

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
MGQ Paradox 2.41 Data Folder Compiled On 02-12-2022

MGQ Paradox 2.41 Data 02-12-2022.rar
Mega

Pixeldrain
Workupload

Testing a fix to large number displays reported by avientone
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...2-v2-41-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-6708450

Using (If Game isn't already decrypted, else skip to Step 3)
1) Decrypt 'Game.rgss3a' using Decryptor
2) Rename or Remove 'Game.rgss3a' (You want the game to read the translated files, not the ones stored in here)
3) Overwrite 'Data' Folder with those from the archive
4) Optional Add Paradox.png to 'Graphics\Titles1' Folder
5) Optional Overwrite Game.ini if you haven't already done so in the past
6) Play Game

*This isn't for people that want to compile the Translation files*
Other Tutorials are available that gives instructions on how to do that.

Note: For those coming from a decrypted 2.23/2.30/2.31/2.32/2.34/2.35/2.40 you can save yourself a few gigs by updating from 2.23 to 2.30, 2.30 to 2.31, 2.31 to 2.32, 2.32 to 2.34, 2.34 to 2.35, 2.35 to 2.40, then 2.40 to 2.41
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4448481

In the event you are missing 'Collaboration04_cip'
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4722501
Looks like they translated all the time loops? Would be very appreciated if you could update your post with the translated patch whenever you can, thanks in advance.

Garprinny

Sep 9, 2017
Hello, I seem to have a bug, at one point a Promestein clone appeared in the lobby of the castle, when talked to Promestein says its a replica of her she made and that's it, you can't interact with it.

But now I'm in the point after Promestein's side quest where she asks for Vampire blood to make humans vampires, it ends with the game saying you can perform Race changes with the her replica in the lobby, but nothing happens when I interact with it, it doesn't speak or anything at all.

Do I have to wait for another event? Talking to Promestein in her Castle location seems to work fine to do Race changes.

Picklifier

Jan 7, 2022
Hello, I seem to have a bug, at one point a Promestein clone appeared in the lobby of the castle, when talked to Promestein says its a replica of her she made and that's it, you can't interact with it.

But now I'm in the point after Promestein's side quest where she asks for Vampire blood to make humans vampires, it ends with the game saying you can perform Race changes with the her replica in the lobby, but nothing happens when I interact with it, it doesn't speak or anything at all.

Do I have to wait for another event? Talking to Promestein in her Castle location seems to work fine to do Race changes.
Interesting, I have the exact opposite behavior. Talking to the clone lets me do race changes but talking to her main body has a race change option that does nothing. That option was also there since I recruited her and was a bit confusing at first.

Reactions: Garprinny

Garprinny

Sep 9, 2017
Interesting, I have the exact opposite behavior. Talking to the clone lets me do race changes but talking to her main body has a race change option that does nothing. That option was also there since I recruited her and was a bit confusing at first.
Mmmm going back to an earlier save I found that Promestein actually would do the race change from human to vampire even before you do her side quest, her clone still does nothing. But now I'm worried since when I got the option of the race change I actually didn't do it, I'll have to check if it works later.

I'm also kind of worried since there's a little side quest before the time-loop event that involves Kazuya and the clone in the lobby, I really hope it doesn't break that.

Edit: So after checking Promestein is able to make humans vampires and slimes beasts with no problems, that's one thing less to worry about

Last edited:

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
is there finally a third part in sight ? or is it gonna take longer ? i really wanna see how this story will progress ....
No, absolutely nothing

It's sad, really. This game is amazing. Even if you ignore the h-scenes, there's tons to keep you invested. But it's been "in the works" for so long now that many people have pretty much lost interest in ever seeing a Part 3 release in our lifetime. Personally I just pop back into my save files every once in a while to take on the LoC challenges and try and find new equipment, as well as level up my teams. But I'm not holding my breath for Part 3, or even any genuine news regarding a release date beyond "we're still working on it"

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
No, absolutely nothing

It's sad, really. This game is amazing. Even if you ignore the h-scenes, there's tons to keep you invested. But it's been "in the works" for so long now that many people have pretty much lost interest in ever seeing a Part 3 release in our lifetime. Personally I just pop back into my save files every once in a while to take on the LoC challenges and try and find new equipment, as well as level up my teams. But I'm not holding my breath for Part 3, or even any genuine news regarding a release date beyond "we're still working on it"
In addition to the approach that they now took that only supportive members can see the most recent updates (a patreon but worse) now it only remains to be seen if this year finally comes out or the sky is the limit.

The above mentioned because, the account was supposed to count from the first ancestor/archangel shown until finally reaching the entrances of Ilias and Alice I for the following trailer and then the exit.

The last thing I heard was that due to the pandemic and that some members of the group lost their permanent jobs, family or simply, due to the lockdown, they lost interest, so it was a year and a half ago that they had to look for new members (of preference people from the same country to avoid problems of understanding and payment) was what caused things to slow down to the point that supposedly, the project was stopped at 65% to 75% of at least the 2 known lines that lead to one of the 2 possible knowable endings of the game and the saga.

Since when they were asked questions by the community they played too much with the idea that there was a third route (something obvious, in my opinion, given the factor that Luka paradox now represents and the lack of perspective or desire of the original Luka and what he and his children plan).

My only hope is that, based on the titles that they show on their progress page, part 3 will come out at the end of this year or the beginning of next, because after all, it is an RPG made in RPG maker, except that Add an insane amount of monster girls to capture and a lot of story text, it doesn't give them much of a thing to do that requires the 5 years they do in June from part 2 to possible more years.

Only time will tell but at least I expect a quality and quantity of scenes (especially of the main characters) worthy of the immense wait, since to date they had never been slow to do anything more than 2 to 3 years.

Reactions: Garprinny

wagnerian9

May 20, 2018
Could anyone with the latest version of the game and the cheese mod installed send these files from the data folder?

1647652020216.png

Thanks!

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone know what to do next after you get the smartphone and prosmestien told you that you need to find the item with the power to revert time?, i could get info from Nuruko but.....

LordGoomy

Sep 28, 2021
Is the Hades DPS challenge borked or is it just on my end? It says I should get 3 turns, but she always dies in one hit and the score does not reflect the damage I do. Seems like it's always the same number as well. The way I play has come with small hiccups that I can largely ignore, but this might be an issue if those rewards are anything unique.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Picklifier

Jan 7, 2022
Is the Hades DPS challenge borked or is it just on my end? It says I should get 3 turns, but she always dies in one hit and the score does not reflect the damage I do. Seems like it's always the same number as well. The way I play has come with small hiccups that I can largely ignore, but this might be an issue if those rewards are anything unique.
Yeah, something is definitely up with that. She shouldn't lose any health or die during the challenge. Are you sure you actually did the damage test instead of challenging her to a fight? If she fights back and you can swap party members you got the wrong one.

What do you mean by the way you play has come with hiccups? Are you doing something abnormal?

The rewards are unique. For 10 million damage you get the Demonoid job change item and at much higher numbers you get Luka and Sonya's chaos weapons and some other LoC stuff that sounds unique.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes